Tamagotchi Group Journal - Team Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, is it me or has this journal fallen into collapse since the infamous Dream Town incident?

Anyways I'm Taijimatchi, the special kind of secret detective, agent and spy sent by some kind of "government identity" that I'm not allowed to show publicly here. I was sent to investigate the incident because there was a legend that resumed the incident, presumably because the Dream Town peoole themselves has been incompetent enough to detonate the world in such a wonderful state as this! It looks like it's in ruins here already!

And that's pretty much it from myself. Later on I may find new people but nobody knows at this point...

Taijimatchi diary report over.

*gasps*

Ah! What is this? A tattered journal? Hmm . . . it looks like it was from some ancient society called "Dream Town." From what I've read in here, someone named Makiko sounds very troublesome. Poor kid. I wonder if she is still around . . .

. Over and Out,

Dr. Tamogaki, archeologist and friend of Taijimatchi

As it turns out, despite the incident Dream Town rebuilds itself like all the previous events never mattered. It just doesn't make any sense.

Also, I've only read a part of the journal. Hadn't it been for a childish situation, none of this would have happened.

That's it, nothing much to write here.

Taijimatchi report over.

I just got hired for a new job at a different pizza place in Dreamtown!

While I was delivering I walked by Righttchi's place. What was that noise? What was he working on, I want to know!

-Kikitchi

*Sorry if I didn't get his personality right *

That stupid Mametchi... I'll show him! My robot is undefeatable! Kikitchi passed by my house today. He seemed curious. Too curious.

- Righttchi

i spent my all day with mametchi i like him!! GIGAYUKUN!!

..and tomorrow we do not go to school we bff's (kuchi meme yume kira and mametchi) spend all day in a tamaplanet tour

Himespetchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, I tried to go talk to Kuromametchi, but I chickened out. How do I get him to notice me?

-Kunoitchi (^=6w6=^)

got my curl done at salon de dream, on the way back i saw mametchi and himespetchi.... they seem like the perfect couple ^_^ really excited for the tamaplanet tour tomorrow

~memetchi

Last edited by a moderator:
October 22, 2016

So. Anyone remember me? Yeah, I've just been a background character since the beginning. The dub of the movie seemed to think I was a boy, even! Ah well, at least I'm not Tamastetchi.

Anyway, since I apparently don't have anything important to do, I've just been reading everyone's journal entries.

Makiko has issues.

-Ichigotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back