Tamagotchi Group Journal - Team Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/29/2015

Okay Tamagotchis Makiko is in a TEMPORARY deep sleep and now we must focus on getting back the human that is now in another dimension. :eek: (unfortunately the time machine did not bring back the human before he was sent off to another dimension).

Last edited by a moderator:
We dragged makiko out of the water. She's still asleep so we tied her up. Um... we are trying to find "tanpopo" But don't know where to start. We will interrogate Makiko when she wakes up. And we have maple syrup and feathersready to poar on her. ^_^ She'll look like a chicken!

Chamametchi

plz don't make makiko a clone or something.....plz

2/29/2015

Yes that's a good idea. Meanwhile, I asked Mametchi if he knew anything about Tanpopo. His eyes widened when I asked and he told me that Tanpopo was a girl that accidently got transported to Tamagotchi Planet when he was testing his transporter machine. Last thing he heard about her was that she got back to Earth safety and thought her expierence on Tamagotchi Planet was just a dream. Oh and the human that is in the other dimension was just saying Tanpopo's name (I don't think the human is Tanpopo). :eek:

~Kotonarutchi

(P.S. We do not hate Makiko, right guys?)

Yeah I know the human wasn't tanpopo. Ummmmm.... I don't hate her, I just don't like that she is trying to make us her slaves... Okay makiko, time to get up!

Chamametchi

Maybe we could build a transporter machine and go to the demension of sorrow and despare? O.O

Chamametchi

ERMEGERD, so Makiko woke up but she couldn't remember anything. so we decided to put the feathers on her and told her she was a chicken. I don't know where that's going but everyone is helping out on building the supa mega Transporter. We had to build it underground so Makiko's drones wouldn't find it. Ît is almost finished.

Chamametchi

Today, we found out that the mysterious human that kept saying Tanpopo's name was actually Tanpopo's little brother! He was calling out her name because he was unconscious when he crash landed. He is now awake, but we still don't know his name. But he did say that his sister went here once, and that he wanted to see the planet for himself. ~Yumemitchi

Today I got really sick of everyone trying to save the planet so I destroyed the whole universe and I'm now in dimension 4777 xoxo

~Makiko

Not So Fast Makiko!!! we put you in a virtual world while you were asleep using the oculus! We are all still here!

Chamametchi

This is getting tiring, you can all have your happy tamagotchi planet back and whatever

~BlueCheeseMonkey & Makiko

Not my problem

Also, it's sad that you haven't figured out what to do with the time machine yet

~Makiko

1/2/2015

Wow. Actually, we did use the time machine, and so we're back on Tamagotchi Planet. Now, we are going to the 5000th dimension and get the human back. Mametchi finally has that advanced transporter machine done! :eek: :D (and sorry if we've been mean to Makiko and BlueCheeseMonkey.)

~Kotonarutchi

So uh...I peed my skirt during lovelitchi's concert and the liquids went right down the ground, then created a puddle and everyone started licking the ground thinking it was lemonade..so I joined in too! Fun!

~Makiko

(you came back to the time of the concert)

So Makiko is a chicken in the future and normal in the past? Wait whet? Oh well:

At the concert, We kidnapped Makiko and dragged her away to avoid contact with our future selves. We hypnotized her so she would be a chicken so none of this would ever happen! The- (because none of this happened, Everyone is back to where they were and Makiko is a chicken)

Huh, (pause) I heard there was a crash in tamagotchi planet, I think I'm going to see what happened with Mametchi.

*Chamametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back