Tamagotchi Group Journal - Team Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, ignore the other one:

We are going to use the transporter machine.Mametchi and some others are going but I have to stay with Makiko. She is demanding us to curl her hair.

Chamametchi

The communicator we have to contact everyone in the dimension of sorrow and despair isn't working!!!!!!!! I hope they are okay...The last thing we heard was that Kutchipatchi is crying his eyes out, then Mametchi screamed and the signal was out.

Chamametchi :(

I WANT FOOOOOODDD!! *cryes* I'm stuck in this maze and I can't find anyone! I'm so hungry. I can hear someone, wait.

Kutchipatchi

(Sorry I didn't do the "datchi" thing ;) )

5/7/2015

Err mistake you can't destroy a dimension. Okay guess what? We finally made it out of the maze yay...we're back at Tamagotchi Planet, and Mametchi is getting the time machine ready so the human can go back to his sis, Tanpopo. We're doing this in Mametchi's basement (also his panic room), so Makiko can't get to us.

~Kotonarutchi

The human is back with his sister and Makiko found us. She Is dressed as a ninja and we are hiding in the closet. it is very squishy....

Chamamtchi

I'm beautiful,

No matter what you say.

Words can't bring me down.

~Makiko

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, I'm chilling in my backyard eating ice cream, wondering what the heck has been going on in these journal entries...

~ Coffretchi

I'm a Makiko girl, in another dimension world

Life is ecstatic, my curls are fantastic!

You can brush my hair, throw Memetchi everywhere

Imagination, serve me or suffer in this prison

Come on Barbie, whip Memetchi!

~Makiko

So, ahem...Well it seems that Makiko teamed up with Spacytchi and took over Tamagotchi planet. We refused to be her servants so we are in prison. It was partially because Kutchipatchi ate her curls since he was so hungry. Now we just get a slice of bread a day and he is finding it hard to adjust. I fear that this is the end and we will not be able to do anything.

Chamametchi

Sorry guys we of all people in Dream Town can not help you at the moment. However with some use of fancy technology I'm currently planning a secret project involving lots of power along with our friends, so don't tell anyone!

~ Righttchi

5/16/2015

!!! Guess what? We broke outta jail! We tricked a guard into opening the cell door and then we temporarily knocked him out and made our escape! :eek: We're in DreamTown, and the residents there have made a gigantic force field around DreamTown that is impenetrable! :D

~Kotonarutchi

everyone got trapped in the impenetrable forcefield because they forgot to put controls to disable it and they ran out of food and water the end

It would be cool to do another one....I would love to join.

This story was very interesting yet pretty good.c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back