Tamagotchi Group Journal - Team Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they found the human but still not Memetchi, so I sneaked back and got the human back again and stole one of Mametchi's inventions so I can send the human to another dimension 5000 dimensions away where it's full of sadness and despair! I destroyed the contraption afterwards so no one could ever find her again~

~Makiko

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my... Strange things are happening.

I'm not sure we will see Memetchi again.

I'll just go and see what else is happening, maybe a new show is on?

-Kiraritchi

My plan has now commenced!

Today I stole every single one of Mametchi's inventions, so I now rule Tamagotchi Planet!!! Millions of clones of me are now the new civilization, Memetchi is now in a inescapable and indestructible jail and all my friends are now my slaves!! I plan on destroying the whole planet tomorrow, with everyone in it except for me!!! I will move to the human world and rule there!!! It's good to be queen~

~Makiko

I'm hiding in a trash can with Mametchi. Makiko has gone crazy. She announced she is going to the human planet very soon. We need to find others who are not captured yet and STOP MAKIKO!!!

DUN DUNN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Chamametchi

EEEEEK!! I'm hiding in my basement... -_-

(Don't tell anybody >w<)

-Kiraritchi

Thanks to all of you writing in this journal, I will hunt all of you down and re capture you!! I will be destroying this planet by tomorrow since there isn't a curling salon, and I'll live on the human planet to finally get my hair curled!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

~Makiko

*cough*you don't have anything worth it to curl*cough* We found Kiraritchi but it was too late. Makiko was there! She was kicking her! Mametchi punched her in the face but she didn't like it that much so she started rapidly filling the basement with water!!!!!! Makiko locked the door on us! HEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!!!

CHAMAMETCHI!!!!!

4/29/2015

AHH! Sorry I didn't save Mametchi and Chamametchi sooner. I had escaped the bonds of slavery. It took awhile, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of Masktchi. Anyhow, we both got out and suddenly I saw Bagubagutchi (Mametchi's dog) running towards me! Due to my connection with animals, I immediately realized his owner was in trouble. We let him lead us all the way to Kiraritchi's house. We looked around it when we heard screaming. We noticed a basement window, and Maskitchi broke it for me. I told him to keep guard outside while I went in. I did, and I found them up to their necks in water! :eek: Kiraritchi was unconscious so Chamametchi and Mametchi had to help me pull her out just in time before the basement flooded with H2O.

We got everybody to safety, but Makiko was no where to be seen. Now we are hiding in Mametchi's basement (which is also his panic room). Now, we all of us are making a plan, for we must take back Mametchi inventions so we can stop the villainess Makiko from destroying Tamagotchi Planet and taking over Earth! We also must save the rest of the Tamagotchis and destroy Makiko's clones! Then we must get that human back and find out why he keeps saying "Tanpopo" and why he is on our planet (wow this is gonna be a rough week)!

~Kotonarutchi

(P.S Mametchi had already met the human and the reason why I said he might drown on soda water and juice is because Tamagotchi Ocean is made up of soda water and juice and that's where Makiko had dumped him.)

KABOOM!!!

I destroyed the whole Tamagotchi planet!! Hangin' out with a super fab human named "Beyoncé" right now in a place called "Hollywood"!

I also finally got my hair curled today! Life is good~

The only Tama I spared is Memetchi, because I cut off her curl so now we're bffs!!

She's having a coffee in Starbucks right now, and met this super cute boy called Justin Bieber!

I destroyed every one of Mametchi's inventions too, but for some reason the time machine couldn't break..

Also I should probably rename this journal to "M&M's journal" since no one else is writing in it anymore except for me and Memetchi!!!

Peace out~

~Makiko

4/29/2015

Actually, I, Chamametchi, Mametchi, Kiraritchi, and Masktchi got to free everyone just in time before Tamagotchi Planet exploded. And guess what Memetchi is a traitor (to Makiko) and helped smuggle us onto Makiko's spaceship (that's how she got to Earth) so we are now all alive (and Mametchi told us a very important fact about her time machine that is very important to our plan)!

~Kotonarutchi

I managed to saved lots of Tamagotchis in my spaceship! Now we're floating around boredly in space... and I don't have a planet to take over anymore! D: Where should we go now? Maybe I should conquer the planet Makiko was talking about...

~ Spacytchi

I read the journal today, EVERYONES STILL ALIVE!!! GRRRR!!!

I destroyed the time machine, and blew up their ship before they could do anything!!! :D

Memetchi was my spy, and pretended to betray me! Hehehehehehehheh!!! She's back here with me now!! Memetchi actually placed a time bomb in the ship, so the whole ship blew up!

Be right back, Jay-Z is performing right now!!

~Makiko

2/29/2015

Not so fast! Memetchi pretended to pretend to betray us and she put a fake bomb in our ship and we are still alive and she is still with us (Makiko is with her clone). We tied Spacytchi up since he was tried to take over both Tamagotchi Planet AND Earth. Mametchi told us that his time machine is indestructible and that it will automatically reassemble when it's broken. We are now getting the time machine while Makiko is at a Jay-Z concert.

~Kotonarutchi

Fools! I already destroyed it to pieces of dust!!!

Also, the Memetchi you were with was actually a clone, and the real one is with me! I already saw the ship blow up in front of my eyes, so you can't fool me!! It can't be a fake ship too, since I was tracking every movement of your ship ever since you all launched~

Also, I took a selfie at Jay-Z's concert!!!

Here's a look:

vVZNzMW.jpg

I look fabulous!

Peace out~

~Makiko

PLOT TWIST! Memetchi is with us! And we are Justin! Makiko has the clone! Kutchipatchi made soup with special sleeping dust. Memetchi is going to give it to Makiko! Then we will kidnap her! And guess what, we have Katy Perry on our side!

Chamametchi

Thanks for telling me your plans, again, for the 3rd time!!!

But how about we have a deal.

It's either I destroy all of you and every planet in existence except for earth, or I'll travel back in time with my secret time machine but I'll have to merge earth and tamagotchi planet together into one, and I will be your queen!

Make a choice!

~Makiko

4/29/2015

Wow this thing is getting dramatic and weird...

No to both choices. While you were taking selfies with Jay-Z, we all stole the time machine and replaced it with a fake! Then we went back in time right before you escaped from jail and now we are going to have Memetchi disguised as a jail guard feed Makiko the soup! :eek: *writes this in secret code that Makiko can't understand*

~Kotonarutchi

(P.S. Katy Perry is my favorite singer! :eek: )

I can still read it..

Well, I think I'm going to jump off a cliff and drown.

Everyone hates me and I'm probably going to die from the poison soup Mametchi will serve me later.

But here's a selfie before I jump!! xx

q8dnmFK.jpg

I'm so pretty <3

~Makiko

4/29/2015

How can you jump off a cliff when you're in jail (we do not hate you you just need to stop being mean)?

And the soup is not poison it just puts whoever eats it into a temporary deep sleep.

~Kotonarutchi

Well, I just drank the soup and I'm now accepting my fate.

Goodbye tama-friends.

GFuR92g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back