Tamagotchi Group Journal - Team Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I had a "lemonade" party! I sent an invitation to each and every tama, with the letter going something like this:

"Come to my lemonade party! Drink all you can! Don't forget to come!", so they all came and that's when the fun begins!! First, I made them all put on blindfolds, then told them we're going to play a little game called "Taste! that! Lemon!". I then peed in their mouths one by one and they all thought it was warm lemon juice!! HA!!! Next, we went to the "lemon" pool!! They all dipped in, but most of them said the pool was smelly and warm, so I just told them "This lemon juice is organic and just like spinach, you hate it but it's good for you!!" So they all thought they would get beautiful glowing skin and they rubbed it all over themselves!! Hehehehehehehheh! Last, I gave them these cute party hat souvenirs! First, I told them to all be in a formation of a line and to stay still no matter what, then I climbed a rope and jumped from head to head, pooping on each of them in the shape of a cone. I kept going, until I jumped to the next head-MEMETCHIS!!! I took a dump on her that was so large that she could never escape!!! Everyone started freaking out, but I tranquilized all of them with tranquilizer darts so they would stop moving!! ^.^. While Memetchi was still stuck in the mountain of poop, I got a wheel barrow and placed the gigantuar pile of poop with Memetchi in it inside it, and I threw it to the river, making sure she would never return!!! This was my plan all along from the start!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *pees*

~Makiko

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I miss Chamametchi! Too bad she's sick, I wanted to come over and visit. I hoped my big sister, Memetchi, could keep me company, but I can't find her anywhere... I'm starting to get lonely. ;-;

- Imotchi

Being an idol is hard!!

You have to be busy a lot... I'll go see what Mametchi's up too... Zzzzzz...

I STAYED UP LATE LAST NIGHT IM SORRY Zzzzzzz...

-Kiraritchi

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH GOD NO IM NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN

Don't worry, I shaved her beautiful curls... Now I'm going home to take a bath. ~O~

-Memetchi-

My sister's been acting weird ever since she came home, and she smelled really weird to...Did Chitchi pee on her by accident again? I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm pretty sure I don't wanna find out.. ~Imotchi *By the way, this group journal thing is fun! :) *

I saw Mametchi today.<3 Makiko didn't have her curls, I wonder why? ^_^ Mametchi said he had a new invention coming up, It's something about space! I can't wait to see it!

<3 Himespetchi <3

Today all my mean friends placed me in jail and a few evil doctors injected something so now I can't pee anymore :(

~Makiko

Today me and my friends tried out a really delicious cake that Kutchipachi made! It's called "Beautiful Chocolate Cake", and oh! It looked so beautiful! But it smelled so yummy! So yummy that I just had to have a taste! So then I tasted it with my finger without anyone noticing. But then I realized that Pashalin wanted to take a picture where I ate some of the icing! I felt so embarrassed that I was beat red! Everyone asked me if I was OK, and then I told them that I put my finger in the cake. But then they just laughed and said it was OK because some of them did it too. And then Pashalin had an idea! She said that we should take a picture of all of us eating the cake together. That way, the cake wouldn't look so ruined! So we took a picture, and then I realized that I sneezed in it! But I didn't care about that much. I was having to much fun with my Tama-friends! And kudos to Kuchipatchi for his beautiful and delicious cake! ~Melodytchi~

4/25/2015

I just moved to TamaTown and it's quite extraordinary! On my very first day I went to a lemonade party, which was hosted by Makiko. Then I heard she went to jail for peeing and pooping on everybody. I wondered why the lemonade tasted funny and the party hats were smelly!

I decided to visit her and she told me what the doctors and her "mean" friends had done! I said it was gross to pee all over everybody (especially in their mouths) and that it was her fault she can't go to the bathroom anymore. Then she had the jail guards throw me out.

~Kotonarutchi

(P.S. I thought Kuchipatchi's Beautiful Chocolate Cake was delicious! Though he ate most of it.)

(P.P.S I personally don't think anybody's better than anybody on Tamagotchi Planet.)

Today I went to the music cafe with Yumemitchi, to have a break!

Turns out Kuchipatchi's recipe was so delicious it was added to the menu! I know Meloditchi enjoyed it a lot. :D

For now, I've heard of this tamagotchi merchandise on earth. What could it mean? I'll call one of my Tamatomos and we can investigate the situation! How exciting! I'm gonna play my TDS now. ^_^

~Kiraritchi~

P.S: There's something on the news about a strange crash! I'm gonna check it out!

I've been hanging out with my BFF Kiraritchi, as usual! :D I ate a bit too much at Music Cafe and I'm stuffed... Also, we've both been practicing our singing. I really want to come up with a new song to share with our Tama-Friends. :)

~ Yumemitchi

4/26/2015

Today, I heard about a mysterious crash in the local news. So I went to the crash site, and I saw Kiraritchi there, too! I joined her, along with her Tamatomo, and I saw the most unusual thing. It was a rocket ship with a human inside! :eek: We pryed open the hatch and got the human out of there right before it exploded. The human was unconscious so we carried him to my house and laid him on the bed in the guest room. He starting to wake up, but the only thing he's saying is "Tanpopo..."

~Kotonarutchi

I got to escape out of jail! I heard that there's an unconscious human in our planet, so I got her and placed her with Memetchi in the ocean!

~Makiko

4/27/2015

Oh my gosh! I just heard that Makiko escaped from jail! :eek: Mametchi immediately started a search party and I decided to join. I went home to get some supplies when I noticed the human was gone! :eek: I suspected Makiko took him, so I told Mametchi and we fanned out and looked everywhere for him. Eventually, we found him in Tamagotchi Ocean! :eek: We had to ask Kujiratchi if he could help us haul the human out before he drowned on soda water and juice. We took him back to my place, where he completely woke up. Unfortunately, he has amnesia and can't remember why he kept uttering the name "Tanpopo."

~Kotonarutchi

(P.S. We still haven't found Makiko.)

(P.P.S We also found Memetchi in it! :eek: Thankfully, we got to save her, too.)

So... I've been reading everyone's entries and it's great to see all my friends are... having a fun time with this group journal idea of mine? Though... some of the entries confuse me. :huh:

Anyway, moving on, I've heard that a human has arrived on our planet! :eek: That's awesome and I'd like to meet them somehow...

~ Mametchi

Oh my gosh! Who is this "Tanpopo?"

This human is really strange... He always stares into space.

I wonder what will happen next? Memetchi is planning to travel to Dream town again, for reasons.

Also, I love that awesome water train >w< it lets us travel!!

-Kiraritchi

(note: I don't play Memetchi anymore.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back