Tamagotchi iD/iD L available in UK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't read the article that TamaTamatchi has posted, it stats this:

;)
Thanks! :D I had read it but wasn't exactly sure of it because I didn't find anything on the net that specifically states an actual date. I guess they don't see it as that important to.

Guys i got this E-Mail from Harrods support today!!!

Good afternoon Mr Starling
Thank you for your email enquiry.

I am pleased to advise that the Toy Kingdom in Harrods does stock the Tamagotchi ID in English. The item retails at £59.95, and is available in white, green, yellow and purple.

I hope this information is of assistance. Thank you for your interest in Harrods.

Kind regards

Rachel Linehan

HARRODS | Customer Services

So wait, a true ID? Not the ID L? And English?

LUCKY PEOPLE OVER THERE!

EDIT: Spoke to a friend I know over there, would cost maybe close to 120 total for someone to buy one over there and ship it. Tempted but who's to say they won't come here to the States? Then it might be a waste if it ends up over here.....

Last edited by a moderator:
So who is going to be the lucky supplier for Tamatalk? I want to at least see these. See how well these ones are translated. A nice reply too... Costumer Service points!

LOL I think this is the HK iD L and not exactly iD. They might be thinking that iD and iD L are the same :p

We can never really tell until we see the pictures of them in-stock.

I contacted Bandai to see if they are also planning to sell the Tamagotchi in English in the US. I didn't specify which version though. :unsure: No response yet.. unfortunately

Has anyone tried contacting BanDai America about this yet, hmm?

Hi I'm new to the forum, but I have been to Harrods today and can confirm for you the details:

It is the ID L that is for sale the one in the white packaging. The booklet says Bandai 2012 made in China, and is written in Chinese and English.

The colour selection mentioned above and pricing are correct.

If you need any more info let me know :D

Oh and batteries are not included!!!

Hi I'm new to the forum, but I have been to Harrods today and can confirm for you the details:

It is the ID L that is for sale the one in the white packaging. The booklet says Bandai 2012 made in China, and is written in Chinese and English.

Ah, a little disappointing! Ah well.

So it's the HK iD L alright... nothing new :p

Thanks so much for this information... and welcome to TamaTalk! :D

(Still, the 60-pound price tag is hefty)

So it's the HK iD L alright... nothing new :p

Thanks so much for this information... and welcome to TamaTalk! :D

(Still, the 60-pund price tag is hefty)
Thank you ^_^

Yeah I agree the price is quite high, I guess they are a lot cheaper on taobao but after shipping and if I get import taxed I was guessing it would work out the same cost anyway.

I reckon it's an exclusive thing not an attempt at relaunch or they would've surely chosen a nationwide shop.

Thank you ^_^

Yeah I agree the price is quite high, I guess they are a lot cheaper on taobao but after shipping and if I get import taxed I was guessing it would work out the same cost anyway.

I reckon it's an exclusive thing not an attempt at relaunch or they would've surely chosen a nationwide shop.
Thanks Neeklette! :D what a shame but hey something is something right? I'd be happy to get even that in the US! Hopefully if they do sell it here it's in various areas considering this country is so big..

If I recall correctly, doesn't it say on the back of the English iD L that its not supposed to be sold in Europe??
There is a sticker on the back of the packaging basically stating safety regulations like they do with most toys in the UK. It is just stuck on the outer packaging.

Thanks Neeklette! :D what a shame but hey something is something right? I'd be happy to get even that in the US! Hopefully if they do sell it here it's in various areas considering this country is so big..
Yeah I think everyone would love a relaunch, I'm just happy I happened to be back in England visiting my family for a few weeks just when they had this little promotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back