Tamagotchi iD/iD L available in UK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the confusion; but yes --- exact same thing - it was made by Bandai HK; UK just imported it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these ID L(e)'s still available? If so, it could be my lucky day pretty soon as a friend and I are going to London;)

Are these ID L(e)'s still available? If so, it could be my lucky day pretty soon as a friend and I are going to London;)
As far as I'm aware they are still there, as they are selling in terrible numbers.

Ah thanks, its such a shame that they're not selling, if they were popular they may have started selling these ID Le's in other stores besides Harrods:(

Yay! I am so totaly going to get this! New Tamagotchi! yay! I am sure I could perswade my Mom and Dad to take me to London! Sort of-ish... on second thought... do they deliver?

Could any of you pleaseee tell me the price of the tamagotchi I'd l's in harrods?

Yay! I am so totaly going to get this! New Tamagotchi! yay! I am sure I could perswade my Mom and Dad to take me to London! Sort of-ish... on second thought... do they deliver?
Harrods do deliver.

But the iD L's aren't listed on their website.

Theres no point in getting one from Harrods really as it works out cheeper to buy them online anyway. Its a shame they didn't invest in really marketing them, they would have benefited from being in a better location in store as well.

Anyone know if they're still selling in Harrod's? I have a friend in London atm.. might be too late but I'm just wondering. :eek:

There is a chance they still have the IDL for sale. If your friend is in the area, I don't think it would hurt anything. Just know, it seems cheaper to buy online now. (a regular Japanese IDL, NiB) There is also a chance they don't have them in stock or have sold them all.

I really don't understand why they don't just try to relaunch in a big retailer with a reasonable price tag!

The new ID L's are more than good enough for this day and age, and to be honest could be targeted at a wider age range than just children {I mean I'm 21 and I'd go mad for 'em}. But selling them in harrods for £60!

End up being around a £300 trip for me to get down there to get one! Urgh. Bandai what are you playing at?!

Tamatalkers in the US! Spam Bandai's email with requests. Tell them that we still care and hope that they're not just being bums. And don't let that lame tamagotchi l.i.f.e be an excuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back