Tamagotchi iD L possibly coming down under?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ possibly not, Bandai America is not trying anymore and they just gave up and the possibility of it coming there is very low

Has anyone heard anything more yet I got rid of Facebook so I can't ask them its killing me everyday even though I already have an idl and I can read enough japanese to use it I would really like for the english version to come to Au!

I'd love to see a North American release. While I'm fantasizing I'd also like to wake up one morning, open my bedroom door and find millions of dollars lying there.

any chance in getting someone to ship these?

i'd really be interested in getting one in europe.

if any of you could go by a local myer, I'd be interested in buying it from you.

any chance in getting someone to ship these?

i'd really be interested in getting one in europe.

if any of you could go by a local myer, I'd be interested in buying it from you.
A note on shipping... sending stuff overseas from Australia is super expensive. Not even joking when I say $20 might cover shipping to America or the EU... definitely not including registration. Just a thought for all those who may want to organise some to be sent over to them. Then again, it still probably beats $200 on eBay...

A note on shipping... sending stuff overseas from Australia is super expensive. Not even joking when I say $20 might cover shipping to America or the EU... definitely not including registration. Just a thought for all those who may want to organise some to be sent over to them. Then again, it still probably beats $200 on eBay...
Jep, I'm well aware of this.
for anyone else Interested in seeing how much shipping would cost, I used this calculator: https://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html
and as far as I know, I doubt 1 or 2 ID Ls will weigh more than 500g.
To Germany for instace, the cheapest Sea Mail costs 10,50$, but i really wouldn't do that...
and always remember to add a receipt in the package as customs in different countries vary.
and then it matters if someone would want to be paid for shipping & handling. *sigh*
and yet, personally i'm still interested. getting a english ID would be awesome, especially because I could pick the color *swoon*
and the current ebay english IDL prices are outragous... I'm also pretty sure that they'll be a more stable version than the Hong Kong Version

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's gonna be the same version as China's. As long as it's in English they'll most likely recycle the older ID LE's for sale in Myer.

The colors they offer---yellow, pink, and purple---are the same as the 79 dollar Tamagotchis on eBay right now.

You'll know it's the same when "refurbish" is still spelled incorrectly. Lol

Don't hold it against me, though. I just see no reason for them to revamp the HK versions.

I have a huge feeling that this is still the same as those HK iD Ls like what Harrod's did over at the UK. (I wonder what happened to those things?)

If I remember correctly... One of the characters had a bug for favorite items. Where it was download only... Actually a reason to refubish in my opinion if thhat is what they mean. Adults can miss some things in development and it probably was caught by the collectors, not the developers.

Either way, having most of the characters correct and english is probably really helpful.

When a businessman says 'maybe', it usually means 'never'. -_-

I went on Toys R Us Japan and they're still selling Tamagotchi P's with some pierces. Even them are getting over Tamagotchi <_<

OMG, I JUMPING UP AND DOWN EVERYWHERE. I have a Myer really close to me, and in fact, that's where I bought my V4 :p I really can't wait, although, I'm not sure if my dad is willing to let me fork out $60 for a toy that he hates, but hey, it's my birthday soon so he should let me have ONE

I'll be waititng till the first people get their's in AUS, maybe they actually fixed the bugs.

if there really aren't any differences I'll just wait and see where I can get it cheaper :lol:

and then I'll need to try the IR on my computer. I heard it's quite difficult to connect -_-

For me, the downloads from my infrared mostly succeeds. The first time I connect it to the computer, I connect it to the tamagotchi, and then need to remove the dongle to have my computer "recognize" my device. It usually works with the second attempt. I wish the extra step didn't need to be taken, but it beats buying a IR phone.

The English iDL came to S. Korea too! (link)

and it's by Bandai... the first time Bandai Korea officially imported the tmgc since v1...

The price is 70,000 won which is about 65 dollars...

The bad things are

1. Only those three colors available

2. You can buy a new Japanese iD L at a similar or even lower price(if lucky), and most tama fans here already have Japanese iD Ls :(

3. Not available on the online shop, at least at this point. It's only available in one store.

I don't think I'll buy one, but I'm curious about the back of the packaging. I might go just to look at it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back