Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
by looking at the vid this is gonna suck very badly. I mean they said tamagotchi food,app and math.TAMAGOTCHI MATH AND FOOD WHAT THE HECK BANDAI. but when they said app idk maybe a vpet app? we just have to wait and see

I don't like the way that video sounded... A lifestyle product from women 20-29? That's not tamagotchi. Thats...something else. I'm not looking forward to tamagotchi L.I.F.E. now. :mellow: That's my opinion...

Oh wow, I can't believe it. I was right. I didn't want to be right about this, but oh my gosh, I was right about it.

Well, looks like all they are doing is capitalizing on the retro aspect of tamagotchi.. So, I guess there's gonna be NO English color Tamagotchi, NO English anime.. Hopefully, none of this is going to affect the Japanese market for tamagotchi. I really hope it doesn't.

Man, what a disappointment so far.. So, it's just a clothing line/app for adult girls about vintage tamagotchi? Man, I'm so upset.

Yeah, let's hope Chris's mail hopefully shows us another side to this..

Man, I guess I'll have to keep on buying Japanese Tamagotchis.. Not that I mind, considering that the Japanese ones are of far better quality then anything BanDai America has done.

The only thing keeping me from being super depressed is that you can hear an attention beep in the background.

Edsfrt.png

I'm pretty sure the video has 6 dislikes now. Still 0 likes.

EDIT: Make that 8 dislikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
this was kind of disappointing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm going to be buying an iD L sometime soon
Yeah, haha! I was thinking the same thing! I will definitely be purchasing an ID L when I can afford it. Oh well, it'll help me with my Japanese lessons, as I'm studying Japanese and I can read hiragana and katakana now, so at least I'll be able to read the stuff and translate it online.

A phone app sounds cool though. I'm sure it will be a virtual pet, but I'm concerned it'll just be a vintage tamagotchi virtual pet app going with the whole nostalgia thing. It wouldn't even be as fun as having an actual vintage tamagotchi... There are already plenty of apps like that too. Blarg.

guys we really should dislike the vid and tell them what we really want from tamagotchi. we all really want english anime and color tamas so we should just tell them that hopfuly they listin to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back