Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of this maybe sync beats is the cause of tamatown being down I'm sorry if this is out of context but the people we should blame are the sync beats people because of them there probably won't be a new tama I'm sorry if this is so out but still it kinda popped up in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so confused I don't know if I should be happy about Tamagotchi L.I.F.E or sad...

Maybe it will help Bandai see that people still care about Tamagotchis

^lol XD . Oh well who knows? Maybe it's a new, strange marketing strategy, to reintroduce the brand: Tamagotchi.

Kids will say: what's that, parents will answer ofcourse, because they know what it is.

If it sells maybe they will make a new tama again and sell it again in the USA, UK and maybe, just maybe, they will come back to Europe.

Well if it would just be the UK, I wouldn't mind. I would buy a ticket to London and run to the toys r us shop, lol.

I wish they made a Mametchi or Mimitchi hat. I like hats. IIIIIIII liiiiiiiiiikeee haaaaaaaaaaattttttsssssssss. (especially animal/ cartoon character hats with ears on them) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To those who are outside of the US, I'm sure Tamaogtchi "L.I.F.E" will come to you guys, but not soon.

Anyways, I'm not excited for this. Yeah, sure its cool "WOOOO". No.

I mean, really? I doubt they're going to be making a new tamagotchi and I'm sure the merchandise is going to be aimed at children and/or have nothing to do with tamagotchis at all. I mean, yeah I have a smart phone so an app would be cool, but a virtual pet blows an app away, it's not the same.

Even if they were to release a new tamagotchi, it'd better be good or else this is probably their last attempt.

All in all, if they release a Tamagotchi toy, Bandai knows it has to be great since tamas are dying in the US. I don't know a single kid thats under the age of 10 and knows what a tamagotchi is. -____-;;

In person, internet doesn't count.

Sadly, Tamagotchi isn't only dying in the U.S. I think it's dying in the Philippines too. The only place where it's not dying is in Japan but I think you need to have a visa to go there. Hopefully Tamagotchi L.I.F.E will be better than expected and people will like it again and Tamagotchi will be alive. But is Tamagotchi L.I.F.E really just clothes? No virtual pets? If it is than we're screwed.

But don't you think it's a bit strange? Releasing Tamagotchi L.I.F.E just as a clothing brand?

Everyone knows Tamagotchi in this country, the adult ones, not the kids.

It could be a last attempt to make Tamagotchi popular again. They reintroduce it with clothing, maybe the cartoon will come to here as well.

And maybe then, just maybe we will find a new Tamagotchi virtual pet in the toy stores again?

I just know that if they do reintroduce one, in uk or in europe, I'm going to make a run for it in the toy stores, lol XD

If you guys have read the article thoroughly, Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. is launched and posed as a set of lifestyle products.

It is basically just Bandai giving permission for Sync Beatz to use the "Tamagotchi" brand for their items.

Im kind of dissapointed...

This isnt a game its clothes, furniture, makeup and other Items that you cant play with

did anyone even read what ichiro said or what

If you guys have read the article thoroughly, Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. is launched and posed as a set of lifestyle products.

It is basically just Bandai giving permission for Sync Beatz to use the "Tamagotchi" brand for their items.
so bandai might have plans for a new tamagotchi toy, they're just trying to get more tamagotchi merchandise out there by giving sync beatz permission to help make more stuff

Personally, I have the thought that bandai America is done with tamagotchi, and they just handed the brand over to some third rate company.

Pretty depressing really. The merch is NOT modernized tamagotchi stuff. It's based on Vintage Tamagotchis. So, the chances of this leading up to the anime, color toys, and the other stuff bandai Japan has? Zero.

Personally, I have the thought that bandai America is done with tamagotchi, and they just handed the brand over to some third rate company.

Pretty depressing really. The merch is NOT modernized tamagotchi stuff. It's based on Vintage Tamagotchis. So, the chances of this leading up to the anime, color toys, and the other stuff bandai Japan has? Zero.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Unless they do some last minute suprise, I don't think that anything released after L.I.F.E will actually have a lot to do with what the tamagotchi was like before.

Theres going to be a New Tamagotchi in Japan but not in America? wow this sucks Bandai needs to make a tama like I have a idea how about remake the p1 or p2 and make it color THAT WOULD SELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back