Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do make a good point. I do wish Bandai America would concentrate on improving Tamagotchi rather than just release a bunch of retro merchandise. Merchandising should be used to help make people aware of the product not replace the product entirely. Why have Tamagotchi clothes and furniture when actual Tamagotchis are nowhere to be seen on store shelves? I'm still hoping that an actual Tamagotchi is in the cards though. If it is it probably won't be announced until Toyfair early next year.

-_- There better be a new tamagotchi! I really don't want tacky furniture invading my room. All that Bandai is into is making money. I think I'd better start stocking up on tamagotchis before the prices go

BOOM!

they better make key chains at least!!! or hair accessories lol

but other than that it looks disappointing.....

Could you just imagine having Tamagotchi furniture in your house?

28mdyf9.png
Haha, I feel the need to feed it.

Maybe even walk it. Wipe the cushions.

That's some needy furniture.

Even releasing old versions is better. I would buy old versions if they were in stores, why can't they just do that?

NO MORE DISSING THE TAMA-GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WUB MY TAMA-GO AND ALL MY FRIENDS WHO COULDN'T GET ONE THEMSELVES CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY TAMA-GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SURE ITS BIG.I IGNORE THE SIZE JUST LIKE PPL WHO IGNORE THE TINYNESS OF THE NANO.SURE THE FIGURES AREN'T AN INPROVEMENT.BUT THEY'RE NO FAIL THEY'RE EXTRA FUN LIKE THE DOWNLOADS ALL YOU ID L LOVERS LIKE SO MUCH! SO MY POINT IS THE TAMA-GO IS NO STEP FORWARD.I ADMIT THAT. BUT ITS NO STEP BACKWARDS EITHER.Its like a big vintage tama. Sorry if I sounded mean in this post but its just i love my tama-go and I really don't like how so many ppl r hating on it.

I IGNORE THE SIZE JUST LIKE PPL WHO IGNORE THE TINYNESS OF THE NANO.
The point of the nano is that it is nano. The size of the nano isn't meant to be ignored, people who buy it mostly buy it because it's small, it's more of an accessory than a full-on tama.

SURE THE FIGURES AREN'T AN INPROVEMENT.BUT THEY'RE NO FAIL THEY'RE EXTRA FUN LIKE THE DOWNLOADS ALL YOU ID L LOVERS LIKE SO MUCH!
Think about it. With downloads, you pay aroun $10-$20 for an IrDA or IR phone and get thousands of new content. With tamago figures, you spend about $10 each figure to get 2 new games and a shop, and if you want all of the features unlocked, you have to spend roughly $120 extra. On top of the cost, the figures are more annoying to lug around than the tamago itself.

Sorry if I sounded mean in this post but its just i love my tama-go and I really don't like how so many ppl r hating on it.
I'm sorry if I sound mean in my post because I really am not trying to be. My point is that everyone has different opinions for different reasons and you can't "diss" other people's opinions or get mad about always hearing them just because they are different from yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bandai seriously needs to do a customer survey to see what people ACTUALLY WANT.

Not some random bull about kids' makeup and furniture....

Obviously, there hasn't been any other information released about Tamagotchi LIFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Tamatown is down.

Just what could Bandai be doing? At least they should've said something on their blog to keep us updated.

I actually really like the jacket, it's very retro (I'm almost 27). The other clothes look totally normal to me, too, and yes, appropriate for my age (maybe we live in different worlds? lol). But I wouldn't be able to tell it has anything to do with tamagotchi, actually, more with Atari and general early 90's pop culture.

Sounds like Bandai is scared of releasing actual toys. While I'm not in the US so Idk how things are there, guess they don't see demand for the virtual pets much. They closed Bandai Entertainment too which released dvds, manga, etc who knows what they're planning now. I was hoping those Aquapets would inspire them to release pet stuff outside of Japan.

I wish Bandai would create or bring back to life some of the older Tamagotchis but refreshed. How about a Devilgotchi and Angelgotchi Connection? They grow and you connect them to battle perchance? Good vs. Evil

With the new Furby appearing on Christmas hot toy lists it wouldn't surprise me at all if Furby's success inspires Bandai to get off their butts and release a new and improved Tamagotchi. I mean these are the two hottest electronic pets ever made. It'd be great to have them both on store shelves again!

Are there any pictures of this new tamagotchi? Or any solid information? :)

Are there any pictures of this new tamagotchi? Or any solid information? :)
Well, earlier it was confirmed to just be a crappy iPhone app that's based on the P1 series, and also a clothing line aimed towards the "XD IM SUCH A NERD!!!" Crowd

Sorry.. I'm just bitter about this thing, :/

I don't like kids that walk around in school wearing stupid poorly-ironed on promotion art t-shirts. Seriously, do people even know what they are doing when they slap...say, Mario or Sonic on a shirt?

My friend has a very...colorful variety of Phineas and Ferb and Mario shirts. And I don't even think he knows when the Mario art on his shirt was made. 1992.

Well, earlier it was confirmed to just be a crappy iPhone app that's based on the P1 series, and also a clothing line aimed towards the "XD IM SUCH A NERD!!!" Crowd

Sorry.. I'm just bitter about this thing, :/
Oh dear...Talk about lame lol.

Here I was hoping for a brand new tama D:

Ah well, Tamagotchi P next month lol

Part of me wants to say to give the company the cold soldier that is putting out all this commercial crap, but I kinda know if it sells bad that will strengthen bandai's reserve to not release any more tama's in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back