Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but Mr. Blinky is still working on this, though who knows how it will be resolved (if ever). Either he will publish an instruction on how to modify the IR within the M!X, or maybe an USB dongle/phone... Who knows.
It will be an interesting project to modify the infrared lamps, but technically, it might be possible to produce software to alter the necessary hardware. I'd love to see this done though I imagine a lot of tinkering will be needed to find a user-friendly solution. Here's hoping!

Visiting three retail stores in Japan will be the only way to score exclusive M!X goodies! Head on over to a Aeon, Joshin, or Toys “R” Us store in Japan and you could get a hold of some awesome goodies:

tumblr_inline_oex0cbsrRH1toxdax_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_oex0cncjjT1toxdax_500.jpg

Aeon

meals: ishikari pot, sea urchin bowl
snacks: cheesecake, raw chocolates

Campaign: 10/13/16-10/31/16

tumblr_inline_oex0dyFPHX1toxdax_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_oex0e7B4251toxdax_500.jpg

Joshin

meals: octopus dumplings
snacks: cherry jello
exclusive fruit picking wallpaper

Campaign: 10/15/16-11/6/16

tumblr_inline_oex0fgf7yD1toxdax_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_oex0foTqH31toxdax_500.jpg

Toys “R” Us

meals: lunchbox
snacks: Toys “R” Us cake
items: toy piano
accessories: Geoffrey hat
exclusive Toys “R” Us store wallpaper

Campaign: 11/12/16-12/25/16

Getting a hold of these goodies couldn’t be easier, simply visit one of these stores and speak to the shop employees with the black Tamagotchi M!X (they should be wearing them around their necks on a lanyard). The employees will connect to your Tamagotchi M!X and you will receive the exclusive goodies of the store you are visiting!

Be sure to visit these stores soon because these campaigns will not last long (check the dates above)! These items are ONLY available at select locations throughout Japan, visit this page to learn more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any info about the availability of the product? Are anniversary versions produced in a limited number or are common as the standard versions? Tnx
Just wait until it releases tbh. It's not worth paying the $70~ they're going for on eBay at the moment. HLJ and Amiami always has plentiful stock a few days after release and sell for $40-$45, which is a big saving if you're patient enough

So fun fact: you can actually have friends from the various towns come visit you (like Mametchi from Tamatown) and bring you gifts when you go out to your "garden". I wish I could've captured it but it's pretty much just the character walking up, talking a bit and then they give you something (might not always have a gift). You'll open it in front of them and then it goes into your inventory.

That's pretty nifty!
Hi ! This never happened to me ; was it a specific time of the day, or were your close friends with Mametchi when it happened ?

Did anybody else experience this ?

Hi ! This never happened to me ; was it a specific time of the day, or were your close friends with Mametchi when it happened ?

Did anybody else experience this ?
Usually it happens when you're in the red stage of a relationship with a character. I think it's usually the afternoon that they come, although I'm not too sure if they come during other times too.

Usually it happens when you're in the red stage of a relationship with a character. I think it's usually the afternoon that they come, although I'm not too sure if they come during other times too.
Woah, thanks ! I'll try that then :)

If you're in the red stage with several tamas, can you get several visits ?

the M!x is wild!!! i had no idea a tamagotchi would grow to adulthood in only 3 days, but the newest model i've had up until now was the v5. sure, i've never had a color tamagotchi or one in Japanese, but i decided to jump right in and start with the one that looked the coolest and i'm glad i did.

random comment aside, i'm trying to marry my Momotchi to Wagassiertchi and found a couple more favorite items. don't know what these are actually called since my Japanese is really, really basic.

Decoratchi loves both the exclusive items from the Berry Hills store, the pink roll-cake-sleeping-bag thing, and the pudding trampoline.

Wagassiertchi's fav is the pudding trampoline.

the special animations for the trampoline are so cute! making your prospective girlfriend into part of a giant,elaborate dessert seems like a great option as far as flirting goes.

Hello Everyone!

So I was really excited about the MIX, but more about additional characters on the Anniversary version, but I got dissapointed when I realize that some of the characters that I really was hopping to get just disapered from the first version to the anniversary one. And now I do not know what to do! oh Good so dificult to decide :rolleyes:

Any advice from people? :wub: I will really appreciate a honest opinion on the first MIX and the new one?

I'm sorry if somebody has already answered this question.. but when will the anniversary M!X be released? :) And can you preorder it somewhere?

I'm sorry if somebody has already answered this question.. but when will the anniversary M!X be released? :) And can you preorder it somewhere?
The 20th Anniversary M!X edition was released today (23rd November 2016) in Japan.

Several sites (users on eBay, HLJ and Amazon) are selling but be aware that some people may be overselling etc.

edit: typo'ed HLJ

Looking forward to my Anniversary M!X! My boyfriend pre-ordered it for me, so I guess it'll come soon, but I'm not allowed it until Christmas. ='(

Is there any difference between the two Anniversary editions other than color?

This might be a stupid question, but I have read that to unlock mermaid palace you need to connect to 3 tamagotchi m!xs, so does that mean 3 different actual tamagotchi m!x or can it be 3 different tama characters on 1 m!x? I have the m!x melody ver and its so cute I want to get the 20th anniversary version too, so It would be nice if i could unlock everything with just these 2 :lol:

This might be a stupid question, but I have read that to unlock mermaid palace you need to connect to 3 tamagotchi m!xs, so does that mean 3 different actual tamagotchi m!x or can it be 3 different tama characters on 1 m!x? I have the m!x melody ver and its so cute I want to get the 20th anniversary version too, so It would be nice if i could unlock everything with just these 2 :lol:
You can do it with two, but it only counts each 'session' once, e.g. you will have to reset a tama and name it differently in order for it to be counted as a separate device when connecting. That said, the anniversary m!x doesn't have any unlocks by connecting, so you can reset the anniversary m!x the three times to get mermaid palace on your melody ver., and then continue to play the anniversary version from there while being able to get all the unlocks on both.

You can do it with two, but it only counts each 'session' once, e.g. you will have to reset a tama and name it differently in order for it to be counted as a separate device when connecting. That said, the anniversary m!x doesn't have any unlocks by connecting, so you can reset the anniversary m!x the three times to get mermaid palace on your melody ver., and then continue to play the anniversary version from there while being able to get all the unlocks on both.
Thank you so much! I cant wait for my anniversary version to arrive now :D :wub:

So i have had my m!x melody for a month and my 20th anniv. m!x for a few days now, and have unlocked everything on my melody! Its great that there is so many different destinations, each with unique things to keep it interesting :D The 20th anniv. m!x is so cute, im really glad i got it. Its not just that it has different adult tamas, but the baby, toddler and teen phase are different from the spacey and melody too. Rooms look different as well and food and items and accessories vary between them. I definitely recommend getting the anniversary version too, its adorable :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back