Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked, and I translated the title:

"Refill with Tamamori Tamagotchi P's pink seal will be released November 2012 ★ [] ★"

Now, that could also be interpreted as the Tamagotchi P comes with a TamaMori refill set... But who knows yet? Online translators are awful in the first place. :p
Well I discussed it with Tama-Star_Girl, who knows Japanese quite well, and she was certain that it means the Tamagotchi P COMES WITH TamaMori stickers. And the Lovely Melody one is probably limited edition and comes with more stickers than the others, which is why it is more expensive. :D

The Kirakira (Shiny) Tamamori Stickers are bonus items. These bonus items are normally given out with any purchase of a Tamagotchi within its first few days of release. As stocks last, which is normally about a few weeks or less. Sites like HLJ, they may be included with any purchase of a Tamagotchi P's, its most likely. Depending on how much bonus stickers they have in stock, saying if your luck enough to get your hands on one. Note, if you have ordered two or more Tamagotchi P's, you most likely to get only one bonus item sorry.

About the Love Melody set, I am still quite unsure what it is. However it does come with a bonus item of Kirakira Tamamori Stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's great to hear! Now all we need is at least some concept product art or something. :D

Hopefully the summer of 2013 we might get a colour tama. We'll just have to wait and see.

This one reads as a "Desk Card Tamagotchi". Isn't this one released already? Or maybe this is a newer version, I think.

Rough translation:

Desk Card Tamagotchi

Late August release (4305 yen)

Fantasy design for the new constellation of Tamagotchi's birthday!

New Tama-friends Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi will be added!

*On the back is a reversible world map.

However, the Tamagotchi P's listed on the HLJ site seems to be plausible as a new release.

Here's hoping for a less girlier design. :p
I believe it says "desk art" rather than "desk card"...

I hope they release pictures of the Tamagotchi P`s soon. This is exciting!

tumblr_m9tdjswJ9E1r3zd9no1_1280.jpg

i found this on tumblr and thought i might just leave this here

ooooh!! i kinda like it, but it is SOO girly. >_> this is the girliest tama ever. o_O i tried ordering on global rakuten, then they told me they don't do deliveries to Canada. Where can I buy this

Bandai going girly all the way! :eek:

I might get a blue and white one, as some characters may (again) be obtainable through connecting only.

I personally don't dig the heart design at the top, but oh well... :(

can anyone translate the stuff being said on the second pic? I love the colors though, much more lighter than the ID L. I think maybe in a few months there's gonna be another Tamagotchi coming out. -.-

heres a rough outline, that i got from a korean tamagotchi community, that they translated from the japanese to korean, so i roughly translated it to english:

<communication has been given a "power up"!>

- "you can now send mail to each other!!" write letters to your friends and then send them to each other

- "you can now connect 4 tamagotchis at the same time!!" - when you connect 4 tamagotchis, they can cook together at the same time!!

on top of that there are more cooking activities!!

<you can join in with your tamagotchis daily life!>

- "your tamagotchis can go to school!!" the days you go to school your tamagotchi will also go to school

- "your tamagotchis can also get part-time jobs!"

- "your tamagotchi can move in with a friends tamagotchi!!" - they will be seen together whenever they are bathing in the bath house or eating with each other

<even after playing there is plenty of more things to do!>

- a friend whom your tamagotchi had previously connected with can unexpectedly make a visit to your tamagotchis home

- your tamagotchi will now keep a diary of the things they do, with images of what they did

- even when you are away from your friends you can still continue to have fun with your tamagotchi p's

the bottom seems to be an advertisement for stickers that you can stick on your tamagotchi. or something they haven't translated it yet...

Wow, thanks for the additional information!

I find many of the features really cool, particularly with connected friends visiting and the diary thing, which is essential particularly for us who do logs and stuff.

Okay, if that heart thingy is removable then that's good :p

Wow... They really want to intermix Smile Precure.... Go look at it, you will see what I mean. If those work on the tamagotchi, I will laugh so hard.... Bandai, stop mixing the Precure and Tamagotchi together... Unless you plan on sending me one directly. . .

So decor.... Ehp. They have toy clips in a jewelry box tama-fairy- gotchi.... Bandai makes both.

Anyone have a rough date? Because timing would be nice to come out with the Precure movie......... Double wammy.

I want one.... Lol.

November release, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back