Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few screenshots of an actual pink Tamagotchi P and a display showcasing the Deco-Pin.
ctoy_tamagop1.jpg
ctoy_tamago2.jpg
omg so pretty! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its nice but here is my thoughts on some of the new characters:EYUGFDFYGVUYSDGFRDUIHJTDUIGWEFGUYFTHBF WHAT THE CHEESE IS WRONG WITH BANDAI THOSE THINGS THAT ARE BEING CALLED TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS ARE WORSE THAN BOKUTCHI(no offence to bokutchi fans) AND ONLY KEEPING 5 ORIGINAL CHARACTERS WAHAHGHAGHWGHGFGHGHEGAGHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welllll....now I might skip the iD L Princess Spacy and wait for a Tamagotchi P. I really like the look and the characters!

TOOOO GIRLY!!! D: The actual picture is so much girlier than the previous poster picture.

Well...I don't really like the big ♥ on the Tamagotchi..

And I don't really like the gems, seems like there just scattered everywhere. I would've rather liked it if the Tamagotchi looked like the past ID L's. Now its a bit too...Girly? The shell is not the dark shiny pink anymore, its just..pink. I'm not really getting that feeling.

tumblr_m9tdjswJ9E1r3zd9no1_1280.jpg

i found this on tumblr and thought i might just leave this here
Uh has anyone noticed at the top it shows the numbers 2012,11 and 23.My guess is that is the release date for Japan November 23 2012.

That would be a good guess, as that is the official release date; corresponding with the release of the Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary ver. on November 23, 2011, the Tamagotchi iD Lovely Melody ver. on November 23, 2010, and the Tamagotchi iD on November 23, 2009. This date is significant due to be being recognised as the Anniversary of Tamagotchi (originally being released on November 23, 1996) and also Mametchi's birthday.

Also, I just thought that I'd pass on the news that the Love Melody ver. Deco-Pin has now been put on Order Stop on HLJ, meaning that no further orders will be taken until its release on November 23.

Yeah its nice but here is my thoughts on some of the new characters:EYUGFDFYGVUYSDGFRDUIHJTDUIGWEFGUYFTHBF WHAT THE CHEESE IS WRONG WITH BANDAI THOSE THINGS THAT ARE BEING CALLED TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS ARE WORSE THAN BOKUTCHI(no offence to bokutchi fans) AND ONLY KEEPING 5 ORIGINAL CHARACTERS WAHAHGHAGHWGHGFGHGHEGAGHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, they suck, but I love Bokutchi X3 Anyway, there are technically only THREE original characters, Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi, as Spacytchi and Himespetchi are rather new. Still love 'em though. And the heart is actually quite cool. ^_^

The only decent characters are the cool little knight and the purple one that looks like a girl Kuromametchi. The most hideous are both of the ones next to the gingerbread thingie. They're giving me nightmares.

*poke*

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Smile-Precure-Cure-Fairy-tale-Kingdom-Legend-Deco-Trunk-4543112697950-/330779831413?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0403ac75#ht_1253wt_922

Smile Precure, Ledgend Deco Trunk.... The inside peices are very summilar to the Tama-Deco that are comming out.

All the kids will have a spot for their tama ones if they don't have all the Smile Precure pieces.

And the pact that comes with more "Deco" pieces.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-Anime-Smile-Precure-Pretty-Cure-Smilepact-DX-Free-Shipping-Bandai-Toy-/110940176239?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d48cbf6f#ht_1303wt_922

Man, Bandai Japan must love these clips. They must be very profitable... Hence a Tamagotchi "Deco" set... Bring on the confusion Bandai. These are fun little items to the Smile Precure item... So these will probably be equal to the new Tamagotchi...

Yush, more Precure matchy. Its my curse, love of both......

But these Deco pieces are a fair warning that they are out there too. They won't work with the tama only with a few Precure toys. They come out in smaller sets too, so make sure you look for a tama on them. These are BOTH Bandai Japan products. The Precure ones either have "Candy" (white creature, yellow rolled ears) or a Precure (main smile precure, human)

You're making me want to get into Precure! I haven't really "loved" a franchise since Sailor Moon. You think I might like it?

Well, I looked at it a few times and I guess the heart is good (its all 3D and nice) :) Sorry if my post was negative, the L.I.F.E stuff is still in my brain.

I'm also starting to like those crystals - cute!

I feel like the only one who was super excited when they saw this. :p

I'll have to admit the characters...are...uh....unconventional. They've introduced A LOT of newer, more unfamiliar characters, and personally, I kind of like how they made Lovelitchi and Meloditchi butt out so that the original three could stay.

No, really, I like it. I want one now. ;u; A bit girly for my taste, but hey, I don't knit for nothing. x3

I suppose this is part of marketing, since BanDai Japan's main audience is girls....so, they make it look cuter, fluffier, sparkly, and, in the words of the Japanese, kawaii.

We kind of had this coming, what with the colour scheme of the PS iD L and all...

I want to get one... But I don't know which color I want.... Likely Blue or Pink... But I like that purple. Trying to not double in color tama shells. Lol. Well, I have a while to decide yet.

I feel like the only one who was super excited when they saw this. :p
You're not, it's just the characters ticking us off xD The knight and the white-headed girl are the best.

Anyway, I'll get a yellow one for Christmas (I hope) and it will only cost $53AUD from HLJ but I forgot my password and the email I used for my account...Don't know if you're allowed to make a new account...

MOAR PIX 4 U ALL :*

xmas0002.jpg

20120905195826_02_400.jpg

Urepia_8939_1.jpg

img_3abc4c73ab95b067025127be620815f741240.jpg

xmas0003.jpg

xmas0005.jpg

I am lusting after the pink one like I can't even.

Uh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought most of the characters look weird. LOL. Actually, it's like all of the males minus like, two... well, for me. :| All the girl gachis are so cute!

I think I like this design the best out of all the gachis so far though... Well, just because I'm a huge fan of super ultra girly things. :p

This YouTube video from Tokyo MX (TV station) contains footage showing the default Heart Piece (Pearce?) being removed and the replaced with the L-M version.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png Tamagotchi P's coverage starts at about 0:54 in the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back