Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that jewel thing unlocks new characters? It shows characters not on the 32 list on the bottom next to that connector thing...

Oh gosh! This is so exciting! Am I the only one here who thinks the design is kind of c-cute? ;w;

It looks to me like this new release is targeted at those who have a weakness for adorably cute, pink things ( like me! ).

Purple one looks quite nice, but I can't really see many guys going for the sparkly jewel-like decorations and heart at the top. o__o xD

Who knows, maybe it won't look as girly in person and with the heart removed. The white one would probably look okay.

I think the new features sound terrific. ^o^ I'm itching to found out more about the diary feature...

It looks like they add some sort of clip to where the heart is. The heart is a cover... Something like our tama-go figures.

Precure, Smile Decor, Smile Precure.... The jewelry box full of clips. They already have some, why not make tamagotchi theme ones to confuse the young children of Japan? This one goes to... precure or Tamagotchi..... End rant of Smile Precure.

Wow the designs are really cute, I don't really like the heart on the top so I'll just remove that. I'll probably get yellow or white :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Deducing more information from the Press Release, it seems like they are planning to release more "Deco Pieces" similar to the Love-Melo in the future for the Tamagotchi Ps to add more games, items and functionality.

heres a rough outline, that i got from a korean tamagotchi community, that they translated from the japanese to korean, so i roughly translated it to english:

<communication has been given a "power up"!>

- "you can now send mail to each other!!" write letters to your friends and then send them to each other

- "you can now connect 4 tamagotchis at the same time!!" - when you connect 4 tamagotchis, they can cook together at the same time!!

on top of that there are more cooking activities!!

<you can join in with your tamagotchis daily life!>

- "your tamagotchis can go to school!!" the days you go to school your tamagotchi will also go to school

- "your tamagotchis can also get part-time jobs!"

- "your tamagotchi can move in with a friends tamagotchi!!" - they will be seen together whenever they are bathing in the bath house or eating with each other

<even after playing there is plenty of more things to do!>

- a friend whom your tamagotchi had previously connected with can unexpectedly make a visit to your tamagotchis home

- your tamagotchi will now keep a diary of the things they do, with images of what they did

- even when you are away from your friends you can still continue to have fun with your tamagotchi p's

the bottom seems to be an advertisement for stickers that you can stick on your tamagotchi. or something they haven't translated it yet...
Deducing more information from the Press Release, it seems like they are planning to release more "Deco Pieces" similar to the Love-Melo in the future for the Tamagotchi Ps to add more games, items and functionality.
Oh my gosh. This sounds like the best Christmas gift ever! :) I like the idea of the Deco-Pieces, they sound like a better version of the Tama-Go's Gotchi Figures. :p Tamagotchi rooming together sounds very fun, and cute, I'd connect my iD-L to this Tama all the time, it sounds so adorable. I hope this isn't the last we'll see of the iD-L characters though, (Lovelitchi, Meloditchi, Moriritchi, etc.) It'd just be weird not having some of them there, especially since they've been kicked from the new show. -_-

Does anyone else notice that from the angle they are showing it at it looks like it might be slimmer?

ok so apparently the the very bottom is an advertisement for the sale of the "deco-piece" which in simple terms is what they are calling the heart thing that you stick on the top of the tamagotchi. this advertises a special one wherein you can get new characters, games and items.

Fsjdlkfj slkj f

Sounds like BanDai took a bunch of versions together and blended them into one awesome Tamagotchi.

Hoping for this when a good friend goes to Japan, she might get one of these babies for me and a few others.

I showed this to my mom and she was like "O_O...uh."

The heart thing kind of bothers me though, not to mention how all the colours look kind of washed out, pretty much pastel. :/ Small details.

Hmmm... I like cute and girly things, so this is right up my alley~ Some of the character are a bit odd, but I will definitely be getting this :D I'm really excited about all the new features, especially if you connect with someone, and their tama shows up at your place at random times~ I will probably preorder it... I wonder if I should get one for my sister? Dunno if she wants a tamagotchi in Japanese :T

Just went ahead and preordered myself a Blue one and a Green one; with all of these new connection features, and the fact that I couldn't really decide which shell I preferred, I just decided to go ahead and get both. I also preordered a Love Melody ver. Deco-Pin. Hoping to see a lot more of these! :)

The characters can die. There's just so hideous. ._.

I hate Lovelitchi but I hate Yumemitchi too...WHERE is Mametchi? It's too girly. :( Still, I might get a yellow one.

6 words->I exploded when I saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else notice that from the angle they are showing it at it looks like it might be slimmer?
According to the press release pdf, the Tamagotchi P's dimensions are: 55 x 66 x 30 mm, and its weight is 70 g. For comparison, the Tamagotchi iD L dimensions are 58 x 68 x 32 mm, and weight is 68 g. So, yes, the Tamagotchi P's is a tiny bit smaller (maybe even moreso, if those dimensions include the heart decoration.)

Don't exactly like all the new characters...a little girly, could be worse. Not bad, really. :)

I like the yellow character on the far right. It looks like a Minion (from Despicable Me).

minion.jpg

Ultimate Doomer - I actually made that comparison between that character and the minion from Despicable Me at Tama-Zone. Great minds must think alike, eh? :)

Personally, out of the new characters I like the knight (Middle row, third from the left in the group of new characters) and the one that appears to have fire on his head (Bottom row, first from the left) the best. I will be going to Japan sometime in 2013, so I'll be sure to pick one of these new Tamas up when I go. :)

I'm going to wait a year before I try and get one of these, because now that HK came out with an English iD L, I have a shimmer of hope that they might do that with the Tamagotchi P as well :chohimetchi:

Omg those characters are UGLY! :p

Definatly not getting this release, didn't like the idea of the Tama-go with the figures either. Now the P has ugly characters and that addon thing, so no thanks!

I'll save up for a 15th aniversary ID L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back