Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is it the only pierce where there are two guys and one girl?

LOL how I felt about the Aikatsu pierces. :p
They're not my favourites either. None of the crossover pierces that feature non-Tamagotchi characters really appeal to me that much anyway.

Is it just me or is it the only pierce where there are two guys and one girl?
I think you're right. Shame that they only used it on such an, uh... odd pierce. :p

They're not my favourites either. None of the crossover pierces that feature non-Tamagotchi characters really appeal to me that much anyway.

I think you're right. Shame that they only used it on such an, uh... odd pierce. :p
I guess it's up to how well you know the crossover and how much you like the brand I knew touch detecive from way back and I decided to watch aikatsu becuase of the crossover and It made me like the pierces even more as before with aikatsu I was like.... yeah no thank you but now I think it's kinda cute (version 1 anyway) and I think of it better than I did.

I mean if it was a lets say moshi monsters pierce or a kesha pierce you'd love it sam regardless becuase you know of it when some people who dont would take something like a moshi monsters pierce as weird and unusual.

Despite opinions ths pierce has gained some hype as on amazon it was at 14th most popular toy sold online so this pierce may open up a fan base of all kinds.

I played mushroom graden by the way and I think its brilliant and so cute the anime ova's are so funny too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Touch Detective or at least Mushroom Garden are really worth checking. Full version of Touch Detective was the first app I've ever bought on my tablet (and on any of my smart devices ever).

I agree though they should make a "normal" pierce with two guys and one girl, or even a pierce with three guys altogether since there's an uneven number of boys either way :/

I guess it's up to how well you know the crossover and how much you like the brand I knew touch detecive from way back and I decided to watch aikatsu becuase of the crossover and It made me like the pierces even more as before with aikatsu I was like.... yeah no thank you but now I think it's kinda cute (version 1 anyway) and I think of it better than I did.

I mean if it was a lets say moshi monsters pierce or a kesha pierce you'd love it sam regardless becuase you know of it when some people who dont would take something like a moshi monsters pierce as weird and unusual.

Despite opinions ths pierce has gained some hype as on amazon it was at 14th most popular toy sold online so this pierce may open up a fan base of all kinds.

I played mushroom graden by the way and I think its brilliant and so cute the anime ova's are so funny too.
I don't get your point, it's not like I was saying that others should dislike the pierce or anything, it's just not my thing. Surely I'm allowed to have an opinion without being quoted and told how I'm wrong in length. :wacko:

I don't like crossover pierces because most of them are made for money purposes.

The mushrooms look creepy, Tamagotchi isn't on Ciao and I don't like the Sanrio pierce because Mametchi transforms into Hello Kitty!Wasn't Dear Daniel better for Mametchi?

I think Himespetchi would be cuter as Hello Kitty.All the characters transforms into good characters.

Nandetchi looks like Keroppi and Kuchipatchi as PomPom Purin is so cute!But Mametchi as Hello Kitty?Hell no @~@ the only good crossover pierces are the Aikatsu and Disney's.

I wish Bandai would release jazz music related pierce, I'd like to raise Mario Biondi on my P's, it would be so cute, but since Bandai makes Tamas for little girls is impossible, because jazz isn't that genre of music that kids like.

I think if Bandai would make a music pierce they would make Dream5 pierce, but I hate Dream5 -__- they even made a cameo in the anime!

I'm so happy that OLM isn't using their songs anymore since Yume Kira Dream second season, original songs are better and Rie Kugimiya (Mametchi) has a really cute singing voice.

Sorry for the OT ^^"

Everything is made for money purposes, that's how life works. Also, jazz is not popular in Japan and I doubt that they'd make a pierce with artists from other countries...

Yeah, but Pokemon is very popular :) WHY NOT MAKE A POKEMON PIERCE ARGHHHHH. And a Nintendo Pierce would be cool actually

There would be so many royalties for a Pokemon pierce. Choising would be near pointless or all ledgendaries or starters... Bandai would have to pay Nintendo, GameFreak and whomever else had a part, like the artists... Blah.

I feel we could definitely create a new topic about the P's still since this is huge? Yes?

mariotchi_zps3651ba05.png

All I ask if they make a Nintendo themed pierce, is that they keep Mariotchi's original design from Tamagotchi World for the Nintendo 64. He's one of the most cleverly designed Tamagotchi characters based on another series in my book. :)

Well...Mario Biondi performed in Japan, and Re:Jazz too, and they don't perform in Italy since 2006, and if you what you said is real well jazz is more popular in Italy, but they don't perform in my country.Let me say usually crossovers are for money purposes, and if they want to make crossovers, why don't they make a Conan pierce like the Conan iD?And maybe a Lupin the 3rd pierce too.I don't like the Ciao pierce because Tamagotchi isn't on Ciao and I don't understand gijinka, Tamagotchi is a virtual pet...I must confess I'm not interested in any kind of pierce, but I hate the collaboration idea.Bandai made crossovers pierces just to make little girls happy, not to make sense.

Look mommy!A Tamagotchi with Hello Kitty! -_- thanks Bandai to ruin Tamagotchi since 2009

Well, tamagotchis are no longer a virtual pet per se, more of a "take care of that anime character even though they'd normally be pretty capable of taking care of themselves". I like the anime and tamagotchis, but yeah, the brand is getting odd. And anyway, the crossover pierces are there probably because tamagotchis apparently are getting less and less popular in Japan... That's probably also why they focus on anime so much. Let's not forget, companies are there to make money, no profit-no franchise. And Japan had a big budget cut lately making many online games and franchises to shut down, I'm kind of scared that it might happen to Tamagotchi one day... :/

You know what would be awesome? An Oden-Kun Pierce. It seems I'm one of the few who actually like the collaboration pierces, the chibi anime characters are so cute! Tamagotchi needs to gain fans to keep going and the collab. pierces are the way to do it. I don't think having a Hello Kitty pierce ruins tamagotchi AT ALL. Its one of my favourite pierces actually...I don't really understand why so many people hate the pierces and say they're a waste of money. Personally I'm happier buying a pierce than having Bandai release a whole new tama for a couple of new characters (I'm looking at you Princess Spacey iD L!)

I wish I had the money to buy a Tamagotchi P and Pierces too!

They're just too adorable T_T

I wonder if it's worth it buying a Tamagotchi P's. I really love the design and the Pierces thing but it's in Japanese and I'm afraid I'll miss half the fun D:

I wonder if it's worth it buying a Tamagotchi P's. I really love the design and the Pierces thing but it's in Japanese and I'm afraid I'll miss half the fun D:
There are a lot of guides out there to help you understand what the menus are. :) You won't miss much, actually, since there's a decent fan base and new content is being translated all the time. I saw a video of someone who had a dedicated Tamagotchi Notebook where she printed out EVERYTHING and put into those protective sleeves, everything from growth charts to TamaTomos to menu translations. There's an idea if you wish to invest the time in doing do.

If you're still undecided, you could always start with an earlier model in Japanese to get a feel for it. I suggest the ID L for this, or if you can get one for a decent price, an ID. The ID is the most simplest, but after each generation of Tama, a lot of the menus and concepts carry over. The +Color is the earliest of the color screens, but it's a little different in that it can age to an oldie and I think it can die, so if you want something bare bones, that one is the way to go. But if you want something like the P's, you can't go wrong with an ID L or even an ID. (There's also ID Ls in English thanks to translation by Bandai Asia, so if you're REALLY against Japanese, that will work, too, and yes, they can connect to Japanese ID Ls and P's--it is the only color Tamagotchi in English, too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back