Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me english iDL's are a waste of money. They're too expensive and the translation is bad, and it's not like the dialogues are any useful. (I still want it, but come on, 100$ for it? You can buy an Devilgotch for this much if you're very lucky.)

To me english iDL's are a waste of money. They're too expensive and the translation is bad, and it's not like the dialogues are any useful. (I still want it, but come on, 100$ for it? You can buy an Devilgotch for this much if you're very lucky.)
Actually there's a few English ID Ls on Ebay right now for 80 ish with free shipping, brand new.

I had the same opinion until I caved and got one for a good deal. I really love being able to understand everything at the park and in the letters. I end up running my English iD L a lot more than my Japanese ones, though I don't think the English ones are worth that much over the Japanese ones.

Hi all, can I ask you guys, do you need 4 tamagotchi P to play "connection game" from the various pierce (disney, Sanrio etc) or just 2 P will do? I am asking because I was looking at the manual (that always come with the various pierces) and under the connection game, the picture always show 4 different characters. I can't understand jap and so I assume that you need 4 P to play.

Hi all, can I ask you guys, do you need 4 tamagotchi P to play "connection game" from the various pierce (disney, Sanrio etc) or just 2 P will do? I am asking because I was looking at the manual (that always come with the various pierces) and under the connection game, the picture always show 4 different characters. I can't understand jap and so I assume that you need 4 P to play.
No, those are just characters you can get via change pierces in a single P's. You don't need 4, just 1, and depending on the character you raise, you can get those transformations.

For the connection games, you need at least two P's to play, but you can have up to four.

baha $100 devilgotchi..er hilarious! i was hunting for a devilgotchi for the past year and the cheapest i was able to snag mine for was $200..

i have the english id l in yellow but i was fortunate enough to get mine for a trade so i didnt spend alot getting one..i will say im in love with them yes the translations are a little funny here and there but i think thats some critical opinions going on there lol...but i have seen the english id l's go as low as $65 lately 0.0 so not sure whats with the price drop but they truly are dropping now...also i will say that the p's is a lovely version and the collaborative deko pierces make so much more special...if you think about it its just like the collaborative tamagotchi versions such as the oden-kun. and trust me that tamagotchi is so darn adorable!

i have no clue what the future holds for a next version of tamagotchi..the p's is pretty much as good as i can imagine it getting but who knows, besides the english releases bandai never lets ya down and always comes up with amazing design and new ideas...well in my opinion anyways lol im sure there are some of you that will most definitely disagree lol ^.^

Quick question - will Bandai release more pierces as time goes on?
It's currently unknown. Although it's been for a year now a new pierce every month or two depending on the situation (such as anime series etc) at the moment there is about 0 information on future pierces leading to speculation of a new version,delay or possibly no more pierces are to be released.

You'll have to wait and see what happens because currently there is no new info.

Thank you all for your answers!

And that Tamagotchi Notebook is actually a very good idea, might do that *^*

I think I'll try and buy a Tamagotchi P's for my birthday. I saw too many cute photos of it on tumblr and well.. I really want one now xD

I think maybe NEXT year they'll do a new tama or maybe at the end of the year 'cause in the TMGC MF the blue tama bouncing the logo it's a blue Tamagotchi P's see

iqj883.jpg

Not only that ykd series didnt even have the p's featured in their show once yet it is the shows toy so it doesbt mean anything I think the anime is too deep into a new series to continue with the p's I understand the start of mf bexuae yumekira came back for an ep but now they are most likely never to again the time is so right for a new version but there is no news on the deko pierces or something else.

I love the nameko pierce!

It's the whole reason I bought the tamagotchi P's.

I have an extra one left over as I pre-ordered some for me and friends.

There are a bunch on ebay for 23$ with free shipping too. That is about as low as you're going to see them,

I ordered them via a proxy service and each one still came to about 20 with shipping.

I had a kuchipachi nameko with a nameko hat but I didn't realize making him go to the tama cafe would

cause him to leave, I was so sad!

https://instagram.com/p/kk5ldRKJfF/

The pierce adds nameko food to the restaurant, which is much cheaper than regular food (120gp)

I'm pretty sure we'll get a new pierce late this year, sort of around the time the P's was released >w<!

I'm pretty sure we'll get a new pierce late this year, sort of around the time the P's was released >w<!
Aaaaaactually I don't think there will be any new pierces from now on as a new anime series was announced and it looks like the odds are a whole new tamagothci will be made as it wouldn't make since not to because of new characters and the old ones all coming back they need to regroup all of them"

OK Here's who I think MIGHT be on the new Tamagotchi that MIGHT be after the P's. >u<

Boys

• Mametchi
  • Kuchipatchi
  • Kuromametchi
  • The new blue guy from the poster
  • Spacytchi
  • Akaspetchi maybe...
  • Pipospetchi maybe...
  • Oyajitchi...perhaps as a secret character or something?
  • Gozarutchi perhaps? Mainly because he appears on some Tamagotchi Store Tokyo stuff
  • Gochimotchi (since he played a somewhat important role in MF)
  • Nandetchi...
  • Righttchi...
  • Wagashietchi
  • A few more new characters maybe
Girls

• Lovelitchi
  • Melodytchi
  • Moriritchi
  • Himespetchi
  • Yumemitchi
  • Kiraritchi
  • Miraitchi
  • Clulutchi
  • The new girl from the poster
  • Candy Pakupaku
  • Pianitchi
  • Coffretchi
  • Memetchi
  • Tropicatchi
  • A few more new characters maybe. But I was thinking it might have Patitchi, Amakutchi, and Crepetchi since they appear on the Miracle Friends merchandise I bought for some reason XD
I also think it would have Kuyokuyotchi... dunno if he/she's a boy or a girl though, oops :p

well i just bought the nameko fungi pierce yesturday and im 2 short of the complete collection of tama deco pierces now..i only need the 2nd aikatsu and the caoi... im really curious and anxous to know which tama is next and will it out weigh the tama p's cause its going to be difficult to do lol well thats my opinion anyways :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back