Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you actually change the wallpaper you get with the pierces? like: with the baby pierce, the wallpaper changes to a baby-ish wallpaper, can you change that, or is the wallpaper permanent?

The wallpaper doesn't change, you have to actually buy it. So it's no way pernament if it's not even already there in the first place.

can you actually change the wallpaper you get with the pierces? like: with the baby pierce, the wallpaper changes to a baby-ish wallpaper, can you change that, or is the wallpaper permanent?
Do you mean tge icon wallpaper if so it is changable you just go to stats and toggle to the screen sfter profile or settings I think and you can change your icon background back to normal or back to the pierce one.

Do you mean tge icon wallpaper if so it is changable you just go to stats and toggle to the screen sfter profile or settings I think and you can change your icon background back to normal or back to the pierce one.
no, i mean the wallpaper, the background

Like I said, you have to buy it, it doesn't change at all.

Just a reminder, folks --- this topic is to discuss about the release of Tamagotchi P's and its related products (pierces, toys, etc).

If anyone has questions on the P's features, please create a topic under the Help For New Tamagotchi Owners section.

Unrelated responses have been cleaned up. Please stay on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they don't do a new one :< since the TMGC P's has Mametchi,Memetchi,Kuchipatchi,Himespetchi,Yumemitchi,and Kiraritchi along with other characters and the Pierces the love and melo has Lovelitchi,Melodytchi,and Kuromametchi. The other pierces has Pianitchi, Coffretchi,and some others I think. The Miraclize pierce has Miraitchi,Clulutchi and Smartotchi. Though Morritchi,Chamametchi,and some others like new characters and old ones should be in it so I guess there's a 50/50 chance of a new one and not a new one but perhaps a new pierce or not :huh:

Not at all there is actually so so many reasons to make a new version it's not even close to 50/50

the pierces discontinue after a while like all toys that are collectible heck last year the lovemelo one was discontinued in a snap there is actually 100% no need for the p's anymore the toy is incredibly outdated with the anime itself the new anime is about tamatown and dream town MERGING meaning they have no choice but to make the next version based in both tamatown and dream town mixed instead of either dream town or tamatown (or tamastreet if you think about the ID) also it's just common sense there are usually all these new characters added to a set version by now if they were going to continue with the p's they would've made a candy Paku Paku pierce by last year and a others aimed to release.

hmm, sad to hear the pierces are discontinued :(

I also heard the p's itself got discontinued.

as for the new version, i don't think there will be one soon, besides, the TF was just released, i know this isn't a japanese one, but the T already connects to dream town. Don't think there will be a new version any time soon

yes it has been 100% confirmed that the tamagotchi p's and all the pierces have been discontinued but i however believe that they will be coming out with a new version soon...the TF isnt going to cut it and i highly doubt they will make japan etc go without a new version because we have the TF, they are definitely going to come out with one for their region..and im excited to see what it will be..and since they will need to top the tama p's it wont be a Japanese version of the TF i couldnt think they would down size like that...

The site is still pretty much active. Please provide an information source for the discontinuation?

As a matter of fact, based on the latest Gotchishimbun issue, they are advertising new items/events for the P's Station throughout the entire month of March, and on the official website, it clearly states "好評発売中" which means they are currently available and still being sold.

really? thats crazy because a friend of mine from Tokyo had said he went to the store and thats what the girl had said to him...and ive been reading it everywhere! lol i dont actually have a particular link i should have kept in mind of it..but im very happy it isnt because its awesome to know that there maybe more decopierces!

hmm, sad to hear the pierces are discontinued :(
I also heard the p's itself got discontinued.

as for the new version, i don't think there will be one soon, besides, the TF was just released, i know this isn't a japanese one, but the T already connects to dream town. Don't think there will be a new version any time soon
A new tamagotchi anime is going to be released, and it takes place in Dreamtown combined with TamaTown. They most likely will make a new toy, to tie in with the tamagotchi anime.

Little (a lot) late to the P party but better late than never! Just bought the Coffret set and the Aikatsu set as well as some other Pierces! Super looking forward to getting them and raising some tama's!

A new tamagotchi anime is going to be released, and it takes place in Dreamtown combined with TamaTown. They most likely will make a new toy, to tie in with the tamagotchi anime.
Let's hope that they'll feel guilty enough about closing tamatown that they'll open it up again. Not that I even have a working computer, but I know many people miss it...

But if the next anime is mixing tamatown and dream town, there is a chance, no?

Let's hope that they'll feel guilty enough about closing tamatown that they'll open it up again. Not that I even have a working computer, but I know many people miss it...But if the next anime is mixing tamatown and dream town, there is a chance, no?
Eh, I don't know, the thing is, the new town is literally dream town and tamagotchi town combined. As in, they became one whole town called DreamTamaTown.

And, if BanDai Japan does return tamatown, it would be the Japanese ones only. They have no control over the american ones that were deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back