Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the deco pierce is out and im dieing to get! GAH lol but I have some bills to pay first...so might be another month before I can get it and then ill have to start saving for the pocket designer O.O oh and I don't watch the anime :p

Just got my Miracrise pierce in today. It's probably my favorite by far. Comes with three characters as well as a game! So much love~!!!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/Anndee10/url-24_zps0902cc91.jpg

url-24_zps0902cc91.jpg

New Aikatsu <3

Anyone know when the Pocket Designer will be released?

I don't understand, so theres a new tama being released in November but what does it look like? does anyone have a proper image of it???

ok I must be going completely crazy, but I seriously just seen a full convo about another tamagotchi being released here O.O but everything is gone lmao whats happening!!!

I don't understand, so theres a new tama being released in November but what does it look like? does anyone have a proper image of it???
Where did you get this information from? Can you provide us the source so we can verify?

I've been checking the site and no information regarding a new Tamagotchi is released.

However, tomorrow there will be a new issue of the Gotchi Shimbun. I'll go check it out and we'll see by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg im sry guys im so slow! I just relized I was reading the first page of posts in this topic :( I think im over tired so sry for the hopefulness

Its okay. Maybe you read a status update... Since each version since the iD has had a special version. I wouldn't be too surprised if they did come out with one closer to Christmas. So if the P's gets one... I would guess somewhere around Thanksgiving.

Maybe its gonna be a fusion of the P's characters and ID L characters. A tsunami carries Dream Town to Tamagotchi Town, who knows :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back