Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! My EnTamas evolved, they became: 

- Young Mametchi

- Young Memetchi

LOL. :mellow: (I think I got the genders wrong :blink: )

Here is a pixelization of a Young Memetchi (frame 2, edit: and 1)

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░░█░░███░░█░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░██░█░░░█░██░░░

░░░░░░███░░░░░░░

░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

The picture is sorta messed up! Ah well, do I really mind? No.

I couldn't get logged in because my parents said that the internet wasn't secured, but I read your log a lot. *thumbs up* It's great!

The picture is sorta messed up! Ah well, do I really mind? No.I couldn't get logged in because my parents said that the internet wasn't secured, but I read your log a lot. *thumbs up* It's great!
Thanks. :mellow:

Pic messed up? Aw...

Try copying and pasting the graphics, and paste them in Word, and try on different fonts, that way it may show up. Use a big size too. :blink: It is Lucida Sans Unicode, size 5 on BBCode. :angry:

And glad you like them. :blink: *happy*

Yay! My EnTamas evolved, they became: 

- Young Mametchi

- Young Memetchi

LOL. :hitodetchi: (I think I got the genders wrong :p )

Here is a pixelization of a Young Memetchi (frame 2, edit: and 1)

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░░█░░███░░█░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░██░█░░░█░██░░░

░░░░░░███░░░░░░░

░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I know why they were all messed up!!

On my mom's laptop, they weren't messed up. But on my home computer they are...

maybe it's because unsecured internet works better? :p I don't know!

[/font][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░░█░░███░░█░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░☺█░░░

░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░██░█░░░█░██░░░

░░░░░░███░░░░░░░

░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I know why they were all messed up!!On my mom's laptop, they weren't messed up. But on my home computer they are...

maybe it's because unsecured internet works better? :p   I don't know!

[/font][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░░█░░███░░█░░░░

░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░███████░░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░

░░█░██░░░██░█░░░

░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░░

░░█░██░░░██░☺█░░░

░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░

░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░

░░░░██░░░██░░░░░

░░██░█░░░█░██░░░

░░░░░░███░░░░░░░

░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Lol, haha, I don't know why, it made me laugh the drawings. :p

Hehehe, I just think it is funny it should have a smiley face in the middle. Maybe it is cos your computer isn't an XP? I did those on an XP. Or maybe your computer doesn't have the Lucida Sans Unicode font installed.

Weird. I don't know what other font to suggest, none of the others look too good without messing up. Maybe you could try downloading the font from a font website.

Anyway, I decided to visit my grandparents on my V3 1, SNOOF:

Password for grandparents:

:hitodetchi: Cute Pyonkotchi!

Password for parents:

:S Argles Decotchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I got tmy Leaftchi baby on Gen 4, and after a lot of pondering and asking my parents, I eventually named my Teletchi SCOTT. I cared for him a lot, but forgot about him accidentally for some time, and he was three hearts down, and as soon as I was about to feed him, he went to sleep ( :( ). Anyway, he got perfect care once he woke up again, and then he became, NOOO!!!! A MohiTamatchi. They are my least favourite toddler and I have gotten 3 of them!! :D

Anyway, another thing I noticed is that as a baby, he could visit:

SNOOF the Leaftchi

99lbs 8yrs [Password]

NYOKO the Decotchi

56 lbs 7 yrs [Password]

LUCKY the Pyonkotchi

92lbs 9yrs [No Password]

And then when he evolved, I could not access parents. Why???

Anyway, today I finally foud the king password I obtained when I had my Obotchi:

Password for King (V3 2)

Password I got back:

And speaking of passwords, KM told me this fab Urapassword. :eek: :

My Yuki Penguin also awoke, as a toddler. :D I fed him even more chicken. I also got some matchmaker calls (though I forgot about Toratchi :D )

Zukitchi mated with a Takotchi, and we got another **blinking** boy xS.

Robotchi was offered a Gozarutchi, and I said no.

Kuchipatchi was offered a Masktchi and I said no way!

I will have to call Ms. Busybody back soon. :(

Hey Spiffy, I tried that Urapassword... I think it was for the Memezoku girl.

Guess what?!?!

My mom said either this evening after she's rested or tomorrow morning she might buy a UraTama! I'm so excited XD.

Off-topic: I love your log, and PM me to feed my hamster! Or pet her, or donate to her!

Hey Spiffy, I tried that Urapassword... I think it was for the Memezoku girl.
Guess what?!?!

My mom said either this evening after she's rested or tomorrow morning she might buy a UraTama! I'm so excited XD.

Off-topic: I love your log, and PM me to feed my hamster! Or pet her, or donate to her!
Lol, thank you. :ichigotchi: And yay for you - I hope you get your Ura shortly, mine'll be coming soon too, me getting so excited. :p

Am I allowed to pat the hamster here? I will pat him 14 times, all of my Tamas pat him too, lol. :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

Anyway, to my "news":

Matchmaker events

Kuchipatchi V1 1: Masktchi (no), Robotchi (had to say yes) ... *fireworks* *fireworks* GIRL!!!

Finally! A girl! A Shirobebytchi/Shirobabytchi!!!

Toratchi V2 3: Gozarutchi (no), Zukitchi (thought I'd say yes) ~~~~ Boy!!! (or as I wrote on the piece of paper "dang!")

Robotchi V1 2: Hanatchi (yeah) ~ GIRL!!!! Another girl. :kuribotchi: I am beginning to missShiropuchitchi/Shiropetitchis though. :p

Then afterwards I got to call the matchmaker on my cowpatch V3 (Leaftchi, V3 1), and I was oftered the BILL character, but as he is a bad character, and looks weird, I thought I would say no. Then I was offered er... Not sure which it is, but on the package and the advert it is the yellow one with wings and two hearts like antennas coming out of its head, a BIT like Pipotchi, I'll look at the growth charts in a minute.

Anyway, I said yes and...

[SIZE=13pt]YES!!!! I got a BABY GIRL TELETCHI!!!!![/SIZE]

Ok, after that little explosion, ahem, Ok, well, I was really excited to FINALLY on my sixth V3 baby, to find a little girl Teletchi. It also means I can mate my V3s next gen. ^.^ I am so happy, lol!

I need to think of some names.

I also got some more King passwords, so now when I conenct I get up to 300p (or 600p), but I have not yet obtained the souvenirs of the exact amount of 12000 and 30000, but I will find that out later.

Well, and my Yuki Penguin evolved into the middle evolution again (waaaah! Why?!), and so it ends for now, lol. :gozarutchi:

hi spiffy

what all tamagotchis do u all have and what generations are they on???just wondering!

Tamagotchis Rock

What a strange question, lol... Let me see...

V1 1 - 25 going onto 26

V2 1 - 24 going onto 25

V2 2 - 20 NO BATTERY

V1 2 - 8 going onto 9

V2 3 - 8 going onto 9

V3 1 - 4

V3 2 - 1 going onto 2

EnTama black - 10

EnTama Ciào - 4

Oceangotchi - 2nd try out, no gens not mine

Tamagotchi Angel - 3rd or 4th tryout

Mini - 3rd tryout

Other VPets:

Cyber Pokéball - still running

Yuki penguin - 6thor 7th tryout

Unisaur - 3rd tryout

Others aren't running.

do u no wat an urtama is??? and when did you start the one going onto 26g???
An UraTama is a new Japanese Tamagotchi which came out on the 22nd of July. Ura means the other side, so it represents the other sides of Tamagotchis. Its principles are the same as EnTama, but with brand new GUT groups, jobs etc...

The nearly 26th gen V1 was started like the beginning of April 2005, basically a gen before I began this log, but I have paused him/not played with him many times.

Anyway, to the news:

My Angelgotchi, I saw had missed a good deed, and as I went to clear up its poo, it did an evolution and played an Angelgotchi noise which I find very... sad. :) Otonoten began to cry ( ;) ) and then, he left. ;) :D

So... here I am again with Obaketchi, re-raising him.

Which reminds that before I woke up/unpaused the Oceangotchi, and he got a polar bear attack as soon as I grabbed my toothbrush and however hard I pressed "a" and tapped it, the polar bear went CHOMP CHOMP, and brought back a very ill Otototchi. *sigh*

And before, my V3 evolved, argh, into Hinatchi - again!!

So, I won't look after him horribly well - I don't want another ugly Decotchi. :(

hi spiffi read your log everyday!,and i have to say it is the best one out there ;)

as always~ mametchigirl230000~
Thank you very much mametchigirl23000, glad you like my logs, hehe. ;) I must admit I feel quite happy, lol. :) *no words to express hapiness*

Right now, my Angelgtochi is sleeping, doing very little, and my Unisaur has beeped several times. :D Lol, that is all that is new. maybe later on I will make an attempt and pixelsiing Shiroteletchi, she is really cute, and I have only just gotten her

Here I am again, lol. xD Well, my Angelgotchi became a MaruTen, I had to say. I also plan on doing some e-tamago connecting with my Ciào EnTama, I really need to buy some items. :) I bought the other day this special present thing (beer?).

Anyway, I would also like my reader's opinion:

My EnTamas are the opposite gender, that is, they can mate. Should I let them grow to become elders, and then mate them and get an Ojayitchi next generation? I have never gotten Ojayitchi, and I really want to get him, but I don't know how risky this is, lol. ;)

Try it, its probably not to risky you just have to be really careful. But then you can get the satisfaction of having a new harder to get character. Great log im lovin it. Lol sounds like a macdonald ad don't it.

Try it, its probably not to risky you just have to be really careful. But then you can get the satisfaction of having a new harder to get character. Great log im lovin it. Lol sounds like a macdonald ad don't it.
Ok, I will try it out. :angry:

Well, I found out something new on my entamas.

When going to give present, I went to the fourth option, and I think that sends the other entama the last thing you bought from e-tamago? Maybe not, I am not sure.

Anyway, I sent beer backwards and forwards, and now I have 3, not 6. :angry:

Most of my V1s and V2s woke up as babies, but I took care not to let Robotchi go because I want him to get a wig first. He has some bubbles, but not a wig.

And what is more, boo hoo, my oceangotchi died at 5:51PM Oceangotchi time. I was half prepared, I expected it at 6pm, but it came 9 minutes early. Stupid death. :angry: I felt so... trembly and sad when I saw it beeping and this skull flashing. When the polar bear visited before, I had scared it away, why did it die now? Anyway, when I pressed C on death screen, I could see it was "3 years old". :huh:

I have a paused floating egg now, which I plan on pixelising. *sigh* I loved Otototvhi, why must he die so -peeeeeeeeep- early?

Here is the bobbing egg (and a sample of a bubble):

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░

░░░██░░░░

░░█░░█░░░

░█░░░░█░░

░█░░░░█░░

░█░░░░█░░

░░█░░█░░░

░░░██░░░░

░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░

░░░████░░░

░░█░░░░█░░

░█░░░░░░█░

░█░░░░░░█░

░░█░░░░█░░

░░░████░░░

░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░

░░█░░

░█░█░

░░█░░

░░░░░

Wow! 13 pages!! Anyway, as soon as I posted that, the egg became planktontchi, so here is my 'pixelation' of planktontchi:

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░

░░░░█░░░░

░░█████░░

░█░░░░░█░

░██░░█░█░

░█░░░░░█░

░█░██░░█░

░░█████░░

░█░█░█░█░

░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░