Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To Pinefir and pokemonlover (whose convo disappeared):

1. When commenting, just post once. :(

2. I ignored it because I was trying something different out, but anyway, it died as a 1 or 2 year old Kuragetchi, I think I said somewhere below. :wacko:

3. SO I started it up again, and he's paused. x3

Fbz stats:

Name: ARAA

78KG

Fat (ugh)

BMI a bit over normal

LifeStyle: Normal ( ^_^ )

Physical is OK

:( Still, I am still perfecting his "condition".

Then, lets see what else happened today, I am trying UnchiKun on angel --again-- So far it is a sick Takoten, and it should become Ojayitenshii soon, and I have only pressed a button once in its lifespan.

Pixelations of Ojayitchi on Mini:[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░

░░░░██████░░░░

░░░██░███░█░░░

░░█░█░░█░░██░░

░░█░░░░░░░██░░

░░█░█████░░█░░

░░██░░░░░█░█░░

░░░█░██░░░█░░░

░░░░██████░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░█░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice log! And lol, you hit 500 posts! Congrats! *triumphant music* It took me 2 days to read all this!
Oooh! I forgot all about that! LOL, thanks for telling me. 500 log entries :) Cool!

Anyway, my EnTamas are constantly being offered the matchmaker, and I keep saying more.

The GUT point stats:

Black GUTS EnTama

1. 73

2. 115 (* star job)

3. 4

Ciào Memecchi EnTama

1. 1

2. 62

3. 184 (** star job)

Neon Blue uraTama

1. 72

2. 30

3. 308

To Pinefir and pokemonlover (whose convo disappeared):1. When commenting, just post once. :p

2. I ignored it because I was trying something different out, but anyway, it died as a 1 or 2 year old Kuragetchi, I think I said somewhere below. :D

3. SO I started it up again, and he's paused. x3

Fbz stats:

78KG

Fat (ugh)

BMI a bit over normal

LifeStyle: Normal ( :D )

Physical is OK

:nyatchi: Still, I am still perfecting his "condition".

Then, lets see what else happened today, I am trying UnchiKun on angel --again-- So far it is a sick Takoten, and it should become Ojayitenshii soon, and I have only pressed a button once in its lifespan.

Pixelations of Ojayitchi on Mini:[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░

░░░░██████░░░░

░░░██░███░█░░░

░░█░█░░█░░██░░

░░█░░░░░░░██░░

░░█░█████░░█░░

░░██░░░░░█░█░░

░░░█░██░░░█░░░

░░░░██████░░░░

░░░█░░░░░░█░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Well I got Unchi Kun.. This is how.

1) I took really bad care, he became Oyajitenshi.

2) His hearts were half full when I left him on my bed for about an hour or two and I was on TamaTalk

3) When I came back to check on him, he was Unchi Kun!! And he actually does bring good luck ^.^ When I had Unchi Kun, I didn't like French Class (xD) so every day I had Unchi Kun I didn't have French Class. But then I left him for so long that the battery ran out ;)

Well I got Unchi Kun.. This is how.
1) I took really bad care, he became Oyajitenshi.

2) His hearts were half full when I left him on my bed for about an hour or two and I was on TamaTalk

3) When I came back to check on him, he was Unchi Kun!! And he actually does bring good luck ^.^ When I had Unchi Kun, I didn't like French Class (xD) so every day I had Unchi Kun I didn't have French Class. But then I left him for so long that the battery ran out :D
Wow! I have Ojayitenshii(ill and ignored).

Is your Angel japanese or American though - cos mine is American. :D

To thosavage: Hello?

Anyway, todaymy Yuki Penguin evovled into the last playable adult, and my Unisaur - woohoo! He evolved into a Pterodactyl, and is so cool.

My V3 2 evovled too - into a Bill. :D So sad, now I have two ugly Bills which snog each time they meet each other and nothing new. :[

And apart from that, I don't think there is anythign else to say apart from my Fitboyz stats:

Obese ( :D !!)

High, high BMI

Low Physical Index

Normal Lifestyle

He is following strict diets now!!

Hi spiffy!!

You may not think you're lucky to have 2 Bills on your V3s, but I've never gotten it so I find you lucky! :D

Also I have my VERY.... FIRST....

YOUNG MEMETCHI!!

I feel lucky. XD

Wow! I have Ojayitenshii(ill and ignored). 

Is your Angel japanese or American though - cos mine is American. :D

To thosavage: Hello?

Anyway, todaymy Yuki Penguin evovled into the last playable adult, and my Unisaur - woohoo! He evolved into a Pterodactyl, and is so cool.

My V3 2 evovled too - into a Bill. :D So sad, now I have two ugly Bills which snog each time they meet each other and nothing new. :[

And apart from that, I don't think there is anythign else to say apart from my Fitboyz stats:

Obese ( :D !!)

High, high BMI

Low Physical Index

Normal Lifestyle

He is following strict diets now!!
I got him on the American one.

Hi spiffy!!You may not think you're lucky to have 2 Bills on your V3s, but I've never gotten it so I find you lucky! :D

Also I have my VERY.... FIRST....

YOUNG MEMETCHI!!

I feel lucky. XD
Well, Bill is tarakotchi level, look after Hinatchi letting happy hearts drop a lot, and then refill, make him fat, and ta-dee-da, Bill.

And yeah, i've had Young Memetchi many times, but I can't get over its sweetness. ^.^

And yeah, hanatchi, I have that one too - maybe I will get him. :) When I do I'll provide pixelations. I really want him. :D

Poor Ojayitenshii right now though. :(

OK, so, today my Fitboyz decided to die on me, so I had to get a PIN to reset it. I named my new Fitboyz DAVID, and he weighs 75 kgs and is 1m75cm tall I think, but he is fat. x3

So, he is having a kinda diet.

More King Passwords:

Crown & Cape:

Password back:

Password I get from playing with it:

Password for 12000 donation (cape):

Password back:

Then I decided to use the crown password without donating the points. > :mellow:

Password he gave me:

( :huh: Not new)

Yeah! Well, I connected my V3s as game, and they wobbled in thatwe-are-going-to-mate way. Then, they went over and did the normal marriage like on V2 and V1... I got two Teletchi girls, so my fifth gen on V3 1 is going to be the first girl, and the 3rd gen on V3 2 is going to be its second girl. :D Cool, hehe.

My Ojaitenshii is doing something weird on the screen. Mothra says it is for praising, but it has been doing it for ages. o_O

I was stupid enough to press a button on Ojayitenshii, see what was up. I think he was Unchi-Kunning, and I had to ruin in. ;) As I pressed the button, the screen parted (but no evolution lines), and he went and died a Good Death. A good Death?!?!

How can it possibly have a good death if all I have done in five days is press an (A) button twice. ;) Anyway, I restarted it again, and this time, the buttons are sacred - no touching.

My Bills seem to be very happy with their ShiroTeletchis, and I found a way to connect in present mode a V3 with a full present list to one whose present list is not full. :p

Here's How You Do It

1. Let's call the Tamagotchi V3 with the full friend list A and the one with space in his itemlist B
    ...So, the idea is that the 32nd present is wrapped up to send to the other V3, but with a list full, you supposedly cannot connect, unless you folllow the spiffy process:
  2. On both Tamas, go to the connecting icon, and scroll into V3.
  3. On Tama A press once to get in STAND BY on the VISIT option.
  4. On Tama B press twice to go into CONNECT on the PRESENT option.
  5. Tama A will visit Tama B and will give them the present, and maybe ask for a TIME OUT if they didn't give it, and Ta-daaa, you connected them. B) And not just that, but you have some more item space. :D

Why Is This?

1. On PRESENT, the Tama you want to be visited must press B twice, the one to initiate connection, and the other must only begin STANDY BY.
    ...Cases where "A" will get a present: (A, B, A) (A, A, B) (B, A, A)
    ...Cases where "B" will get a present: (B, A, B) (B, B, A) (A, B, B)
  2. On VISIT, the Tama who initiates "CONNECT" is the one that is catapulted off. The one who starts STAND BY only receives the guest.
    ...Cases where "A" will be visited: (A, B, B) (B, B, A) (B, A, B)
    ...Cases where "B" will be visited: (B, A, A) (A, A, B) (A, B, A)
  3. I am not sure yet what combo you need for games, I still need to make sure they coincide and that
  4. Final Explanation - So, when we summon Tama "A" V3 with two clicks on PRESENT, although he has selected VISIT once, the one who selected CONNECT will get what they want (in this case, a present). If I had pressed B twice on "A" I would have a visit on Tama "A", so in either case, "A" would have left the screen
  5. Hope you understood. xP

Oh yes! And yesterday, well, today, but last night, I woke up my UraTama and turned the sound off. Two minutes afterwards I saw the screen flashing and my UraTama became "UraZukyutchI", which is basically Zukyutchi with hearts for ears and a devil's tail, but with a heart. It's cute, but weird, specially as I have a real Zukyutchi on my Cho jinsei Enjoy black. Zukyutchi aren't m y favourite characters, but I am very pleased anyway. ;) Today or tomorrow, my Cho Jinseis will become oldies. it will probably be tomorrow though, or if I have bad luck, the day after.

I also applied Discipline to my Unisaur, and he went from a Pterodactyl to this strange character I only had for ten seconds once, which has a crest on its head. I have made an evolution chart sort of:

1. 0 ~ 2 years:

• Baby

1. 2 ~ 9 years:

• [Low Discipline, <3] Smiling T-Rex
  • [High Discipline, >3] Walking T-Rex

1. 9 ~ 25 years:

• [Discipline 0 - 1] Pterodactyl
  • [Discipline 2 - 3] Walking Dinosaur with Crest
  • [Discipline 3 - 4] Velociraptor/Iguanadon critter
  • [Discipline 5 - 6] Braquiosuarus

Well, little has happened, but I need to start thinking about the holidays.

I am not going to take much with me...

1. UraTama (I need to get all the Hatena characters!!!)
  2. Tamagotchi Angel (I want to get Unchi-Kun, I need it to bring me luck with something)
  3. Possible V3s - I'll need some names to name them

My V1s and V2s need naming, and I don't think I'll bring my EnTamas, I will pause them for time being. V1s and V2s will be named, and paused.

There is:

- Shirobabytchi x 2

- Puchitchi x 2

- Hinotamatchi that needs batteries

I was thinking of the names:

~MARSH

~MUDDY

~MOUSE (I think I used this one, if not, HORSE would be a good name)

~TITCH

I really need to copy out all the names I have ever used and write them out here, but it'll take forever I think. Still...

Well, last night, I decided to look after my V3s. B)

I called my V3 1 (Tropical Flowers, US) FLOSS and my V3 2 (Cow Patch UK) SAUCE, which are a sorta nickname I have. Tilly FLOSS, lol. xD

My Tamagotchi Angel is currently a very ill Takoten ( :eek: ) and my EnTamas haven't evolved yet...

Anyway, FLOSS and SAUCE both became my favourite toddler, MizuTamatchi. Next time I want Tamatchi, they are cute. :eek:

So... My favourite and least favourite toddlers (starting from the top and down)

V3:

MizuTamatchi

Tamatchi

KuchiTamatchi

MohiTamatchi

V2:

Hitodetchi

Kuribotchi

Kinakomotchi

Marutchi

V1:

Kinakomotchi

Marutchi

All together:

MizuTamatchi

Tamatchi

Hitodetchi

Kuribotchi

KuchiTamatchi

Kinakomotchi

Marutchi

MohiTamatchi

Lol :ph34r: :ph34r:

My Yuki Penguin died too, I forgot to mention that yesterday he became the non-playable character, which is the one I haven't had, oI was happy, looks like a tentacled fish. I restarted him, but "paused" him too.

My Mini died this morning as well, and now it is a paused egg. I noticed that Mini eggs you cannot pause the conventional way like you can do with V3, V2, V1 etc... So I left the time flashing.

I woke up my V3s so they would evolve. Both became Nikatchis ( :angry: ), so I have made my mind upto look after one well, adn the otehr half well, then I will get a bit of variation.

My UraTama yesterday got a job, and today, before he got his salary (well, he gets it this evening, now it is the morning) I made him get 3 stars in his job:

I also have about 53,000 gotchipoints, which is more than my Ciào Memecchi! LOL!

Yesterday, my Unisaur became Velociraptor critter because I disciplined him.

Mini-Marutchi!

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░████░░░░

░░░█░░░░█░░­░

░░█░█░░█░█░░

░░█░░██░░█░░

░░█░░░░░░█░░

░░█░░░░░░█░░

░░░█░░░░█░░░

░░░░████░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░████░░░░

░░░█░░░░█░░­░

░░█░█░░█░█░░

░░█░░██░░█░░

░░█░░██░░█░░

░░░█░░░░█░░░

░░░░████░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░

Cool pixelations! Where do you get the Grey Backrounds?
Good you like them. :huh: I use Alt Codes to make them. I have them written down on the other computer somewhere, but they don't work on this one.

Anyway, this morning, I got a Hatena baby with thed ating card one. it is such a cool exclamation mark!!!

My Mini Tamagotchi became a Nyorotchi sadly, but oh well....

I am STILL waiting for my EnTama to become oldies, and my Nikatchis are being treated badly, lol.

The angelgotchi is a sick Ojayitenshii. I'll check on him again soon, see if he does thatweird thing again. B) I want an UnciKun, lol.

The Yuki Penguin became a toddler, but I paused him again.

I think that covers everything!

spiffy u no what i notesed u r the only one whos been posting in this thing !!!!!
Well, this "thing" is my log xD

Anyway, timeline of events:

• Friday Night

• I got an Unchi-Kun!!!!! Woohooo! I heard my Angelgotchi evovle. I thought it was dying or becoming Otonoten, but guess what ~ there was Unchi waiting for me. he did bring me a "bit of luck".

Saturday Morning

• My EnTamas woke up, and they evolved into two old men. I mated them and got a boy Memezoku. Which is kewl, although I think it means I won't get a Memezoku character next generation, because I'll be getting Ojayi instead. Oh yes, Ojayi's are always, ALWAYS boys. :mimitchi:

• My UraTama mated with a Hatena card, and it got a !! baby. It was so sweet. :hitodetchi: That baby rules! It is much better than EnTama Hatenazoku.

• My ----- mother decided to lift my bed off, which made A LOT OF TAMAGOTCHIS FALL OFF THE BED WITH A CRASH ONTO THE GROUND. I got really het up at that. <_<
    - Unisaur - this one survived
    - V3 1 - dents! It has these small dents that you can only seeunder the light here and there, but only under the light.
    - V3 2 - heck, this one nearly got ruined. :wacko: It got bits of dust under the screen, so the visibility is bad, and it got a whole load of scratches. My mother says she might buy me another one. =(( My birthday present - ruined even more.
    - Mini - GRRRR, this one got all of the other gotchis on top, so it has small screen chips, and scratches. :lol: I was so sad when I discovered this...
    - FitboyZ - Why did I ever spend MY money on it, if then someone is going to come round ndbreak it. It got a chip on one arm, and the sound has gone all weird. :D :D

Enough about the breakages, my mother flatly said she was sorruy, and said there were no scratches though there were stupid scratches. I hate it when they get scratches, I HAVE NEVER dropped them on the ground, and just because my mother isn't patient enoughto remove them from the bed, it doesn't mean she needs to nearly break them all just to turn the mattress round. :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

Sunday Morning

• I saw off my UraTama earlier on, and I cared for it athalf six in the morning. I called the Tamagotchi Uminotchi (little friendly ocean), and it became this beaky head with a small body. If you have the corner shop game for DS; I think it is principal Memiwhatever. It is very small, with a squeaky voice. On UraTama he is cute

• Last night I pressed reset on my second V3 SAUCE because he got ill, and as I didn't want a bad character, I pressed RESET > DOWNLOAD to undo the illness. It went back six hours or more, and it was perfectly OK, so that was good.

• Then, I got Megatchi this morning on my V3 1, he was four years old (FLOSS). He is ugly however, adn a bad characer, Masktchi level. Not jsut that but when I use the clone, one of the animations goes allweird. I don't know whether that is just meor whether it is meant to be like that, but the penguin seems to go halfway in the eair and off the screen and reappears or something underneath. :D

Latest posts

Back