Tamagotchi Uni

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. I've been really enjoying it! I feel like I can't properly give my thoughts on it as my little guy is only in his child stage, it looks like a lot more becomes avaliable as the Tama gets older. So far I think it's the easiest virtual pet I have ever run, the mini games give you a lot of money. Right now in my Tama Mall they're having a massive sale on the items and I'm already close to buying all of them. I didn't know about the item codes though, so thank you for sharing that!

I see you also have Welcotchi, so do I! He's absolutely adorable, definitely a new favorite for me. A perfect cross between a Tamagotchi and a Furby.

Yay. I’m so glad you got it. It’s definitely something special. Especially since it doesn’t require batteries. That’s a huge plus. Yeah more becomes available as they get older but the thing is I wish I noticed them evolving. I’m not sure if you can catch them in the process or not but I’m so wanting to. Massive sales in the mall? I need to take a peek. Definitely use the codes. It’s so cute. I have this little hip hop hat on mine. Welotchi is adorable but he evolved on me yesterday. I miss him already. Hopefully I’ll get a Mametchi soon.

To use the codes go to the Wi-Fi icon on the bottom right of the menu, go to download , then input code. Say yes to register. Then enter in the code. After it’s downloaded click on update list and download again from there. The items should be in your accessories. Hope you enjoy coding.

Attachments

• IMG_1866.jpeg
    IMG_1866.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Loving the Uni, I'm on teenager phase. I am curious how long the teenage phase is for this version.

There's a sale at the mall for me too! I'm curious if we're all linked up or if it's just written that a sale will happen on day 3 haha.

I'm very excited for the Tama Arena!! Purple vs Pink.

I recommend updating your Tama list in [Network -> Info -> Renew Info] for new mail & gifts if you haven't yet.

I'm also curious if anyone else has taken tours yet? I got a few souvenirs from various places and I'm curious if they're all the same or how many different souvenirs there are that you can get. A lot of excitement over the uni for me haha.

Yes teenager phase is so fun and it happened in only 3 days so cool. I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence or what but I’m loving the sale. I bought everything and tried out almost every room.

The pink vs purple tama arena sounds so much fun. Thanks for sharing that. Will definitely be there racing! Ooh and thanks for telling about updating the tama list. Got some goodies. Appreciate it.

I get a lot of excitement from the Uni as well. My boyfriend looks at me with those weird eyes but I’m having a blast. Don’t care. I traveled but didn’t get souvenirs yet. Only food. I need to go on more tours.

Which color did you end up going with? Pink or purple?

I haven't gone on the tours yet, but I plan to soon. I've been focusing on the Tama Walks which I've really been enjoying! I like how the Uni is encouraging exercise. I've only done the street and the park so far. I've gotten plenty of materials, but nothing to create a craft. I'm assuming this might be unlocked when my Tama's grown up? I guess I'll continue hoarding until the time comes, haha.

I tried to update yesterday but nothing came up. I'll try it again soon!

Yes teenager phase is so fun and it happened in only 3 days so cool. I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence or what but I’m loving the sale. I bought everything and tried out almost every room.

The pink vs purple tama arena sounds so much fun. Thanks for sharing that. Will definitely be there racing! Ooh and thanks for telling about updating the tama list. Got some goodies. Appreciate it.

I get a lot of excitement from the Uni as well. My boyfriend looks at me with those weird eyes but I’m having a blast. Don’t care. I traveled but didn’t get souvenirs yet. Only food. I need to go on more tours.

Which color did you end up going with? Pink or purple?

What room did you end up going with in the end? Haha

I got both, but I'm using the purple one while my husband tries out pink. He was excited to try out the new one with me.

I've gotten a few items and furniture pieces from traveling. Also love these new achievement badges!

ordered a pink Uni with my birthday money yesterday!!! im actually not gonna look too much into anything about it until ive personally gotten my hands on it but im hoping its at least somewhat as good as i hope which would still be phenomenal
honestly my main thoughts right now are my hopes that it fits in the backpack i currently keep my Friends in (for days when i have too much kandi on to wear the band lol) and that i see more people with tamas when im out and about :tarakotchi:
hope everyone's having fun with their Unis!!!

I haven't gone on the tours yet, but I plan to soon. I've been focusing on the Tama Walks which I've really been enjoying! I like how the Uni is encouraging exercise. I've only done the street and the park so far. I've gotten plenty of materials, but nothing to create a craft. I'm assuming this might be unlocked when my Tama's grown up? I guess I'll continue hoarding until the time comes, haha.

I tried to update yesterday but nothing came up. I'll try it again soon!
Yes the tama walks are awesome. I went to the supermarket and had my walk in progress today. It was cute. The farm actually has a lot of craft diy items to find there. Definitely check it out. It’ll be unlocked by the next evolution doesn’t have to be full adult.

ordered a pink Uni with my birthday money yesterday!!! im actually not gonna look too much into anything about it until ive personally gotten my hands on it but im hoping its at least somewhat as good as i hope which would still be phenomenal
honestly my main thoughts right now are my hopes that it fits in the backpack i currently keep my Friends in (for days when i have too much kandi on to wear the band lol) and that i see more people with tamas when im out and about :tarakotchi:
hope everyone's having fun with their Unis!!!
That’s so fun. Ditto. Mine was a birthday gift to myself although I had to wait a whole month to receive it as my birthday was last month. Still happy I finally have my hands on it. I can’t wait to run into someone wearing a tamagotchi Uni on their wrist. I’m definitely going up to them. Hahaha. I think it’s cute with or without the watch strap. The pink was a nice choice. I ordered the pink as well. Tempted to get another just in case but I don’t want to be a hoarder. I just love it so much.

Loving the Uni, I'm on teenager phase. I am curious how long the teenage phase is for this version.

There's a sale at the mall for me too! I'm curious if we're all linked up or if it's just written that a sale will happen on day 3 haha.

I'm very excited for the Tama Arena!! Purple vs Pink.

I recommend updating your Tama list in [Network -> Info -> Renew Info] for new mail & gifts if you haven't yet.

I'm also curious if anyone else has taken tours yet? I got a few souvenirs from various places and I'm curious if they're all the same or how many different souvenirs there are that you can get. A lot of excitement over the uni for me haha.
I just read in the handbook randomly that sales at the tama mall are on every 10th, 20th and 30th of every month. So be sure to go on those days to get the best prices. ☺️

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. I've been really enjoying it! I feel like I can't properly give my thoughts on it as my little guy is only in his child stage, it looks like a lot more becomes avaliable as the Tama gets older. So far I think it's the easiest virtual pet I have ever run, the mini games give you a lot of money. Right now in my Tama Mall they're having a massive sale on the items and I'm already close to buying all of them. I didn't know about the item codes though, so thank you for sharing that!

I see you also have Welcotchi, so do I! He's absolutely adorable, definitely a new favorite for me. A perfect cross between a Tamagotchi and a Furby.
I got married by accident and lost my beautiful adult Kikitchi. He just got married and left me and had a baby and left me with him. I’m sad because I wasn’t ready to let him go. But yeah. Be aware. Lol tama verse party is not a place to go unless you want a new tamagotchi and are ready. I learned that now. Hahahaha. I gasped so hard when I saw him leave. He was too cute. Oh well. Let’s see what happens now.

Attachments

• IMG_1881.jpeg
    IMG_1881.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the warning about the Tama Party! I wondered if it was for marriage before reading that. My little guy grew up today, into a cute Kikitchi! I also finally went traveling and went to the Water City with a Mimitchi. I got a bike as my souvenir.

How's everyone's battery holding up so far? It charges back up really quickly, so there hasn't been a lot of down time for me yet.

How's everyone's battery holding up so far? It charges back up really quickly, so there hasn't been a lot of down time for me yet.

I could never see my battery before, because I had no way of seeing, haha. It wasn't until last night when I didn't have my phone on me that I was confused about how to check the time.

In case anyone else got too eager to really sit down and read the manual this time:
Just hold A while in the main room, and a clock will appear and show your battery on the top right.

You can also change the clock design, which is cool. I hope more get released later at some point.

How long should the battery last? I don't know if I properly charged my Tamagotchi when I first started it, but it lasted me 3 days before I finally saw it was in the red from the clock view, hahaha. I should just sit down and read the manual, haha.

Good to know that the battery lasts a while, even with repeat play. The previous modern Tamagotchi release, the Pix, had such a miserable battery life I saw some claim they were only able to play with theirs for a week or two. I feel like Bandai really listened to the complaints - the rechargable Uni battery is a very welcomed addition.

I said goodbye to my Kikitchi today, as he married a Mimitchi. Do the tamas at the Tama Party actually belong to real people or are they just NPCs? It said that the Mimitchi lived somewhere in the Oceania area.

Oh darn, I wasn't paying attention to what stage they were at, at the time. I'll have to keep track if I get it again.

side question, anyone know how to play the Tama Racing event? My husband and I don't really understand the point of rapidly hitting A after crossing a line. We do, but it either gives a victorious sound or a sad sound as if we failed it? Rarely do we get victorious. What are you supposed to be doing?

I'm slowly figuring it out but it's supposed to give you an extra boost of speed if you're successful. Unfortunately for the Purple team I've only done this correctly once and it was on practice mode. You have to be lightning fast, it's really difficult.

Latest posts

Back