Tamagotchi Uni

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the tama walks are awesome. I went to the supermarket and had my walk in progress today. It was cute. The farm actually has a lot of craft diy items to find there. Definitely check it out. It’ll be unlocked by the next evolution doesn’t have to be full adult.
Do you know if just shaking the tamagotchi will work just as well than actually walking? I’m tryna get materials for crafts but I’m too sick to go outside.

Do you know if just shaking the tamagotchi will work just as well than actually walking? I’m tryna get materials for crafts but I’m too sick to go outside.
I experimented it, and it doesn't quite work. It'll work for a few seconds, but not then the tama will stop walking and look around. So I'm thinking a no (probably).

I tried it, laid in bed for the full 20 minutes shaking my wrist and it does actually work! filled up the bar and everything! ^w^

I tried it, laid in bed for the full 20 minutes shaking my wrist and it does actually work! filled up the bar and everything! ^w^
Wow, you laid there for 20 minutes shaking your wrist?! 🤣

The thing that sucks is that is you end the walk early, you get no rewards at all

Latest posts

Back