Tamagotchi Uni

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got second place today! I got the boost right at the very end. It worked for me when I started pressing the A button before I crossed it. Might be dumb luck on my part, but it might be worth a try for next time? It seems like you have to do a perfect run of the game to get 1st place.

Unfortunately for the purple team, I'm on it.
I Am On The Purple Team Too, Why Is It So Hard For The Purple Team To Win?

Hopefully There Will Be Something Different The Next Tama Arena Events That Is Easier For Both Teams, Pink And Purple.

PS: I Normally Come 2nd Or 3rd Place In The Racing Tama Arena Event, But At The Start, I’m Normally 1st.

Do the stars give you any extra points for getting them? I miss them so often. I just got to over 2300 points yesterday and today, and have only been able to get like 1 star each time lol.

@decepticoncrown I started implimenting your strat of hitting A before the line and it's definitely helped more, thanks! lol I managed to win first yesterday, but I forgot to do that today and got third, again LOL.

Congrats on your win! Great to see Team Purple get some success! Today the Arena tried to show who was in the lead, but was it just me or did it look like Pink and Purple were tied? I wonder if no one's having a lot of success with this game so neither team has a lead, haha.

Finally got second place today! I got the boost right at the very end. It worked for me when I started pressing the A button before I crossed it. Might be dumb luck on my part, but it might be worth a try for next time? It seems like you have to do a perfect run of the game to get 1st place.
I Didn’t Win Whilst Doing It, I Wasn’t Fast Enough To Keep Up. 😐

This Isn’t About Tama Racing, But I Have Been Starting To Lose Intrest In The Tamagotchi Pix Due To The Release Of The Tamagotchi Uni

I First Started To Play With The Pix After I Found Out There Was An Arcade Feature.

Due To This, Many Tamas Started To Die, Including My Paintotchi.

Edit

Due To This, image.jpg

Last edited:
I checked up on the Arena today and the host said that the Pink Team is trying their best. I wonder if that means they're in the lead? It's a vague statement, but maybe they know something that us in Purple doesn't know haha.

I recently just learned that you can teach others DIY's through connecting with friends! My husband & I have just been teaching each other craft recipes we don't have.

But, I heard that you can't really connect with people unless they're nearby. Is that true? I wish connections were available online, I would love to just trade DIYs with others!

There Is Something Wrong With My Tamagotchi Uni Whilst Trying To Access Tama Arena. Maybe It’s Because They Are Still Calculating The Results? Does This Happen With Anybody Else?
Mine connected to it and the results are now up (I won't spoil it!). It could be maybe too many people were trying to access it at the time and the servers crashed. I'd check up again later.

I recently just learned that you can teach others DIY's through connecting with friends! My husband & I have just been teaching each other craft recipes we don't have.

But, I heard that you can't really connect with people unless they're nearby. Is that true? I wish connections were available online, I would love to just trade DIYs with others!
It is, unfortunately. I have some online friends that are interested in getting one, I'm disappointed that our Tamas won't be able to hang out. Hopefully that's something they can maybe include in a future update.

i would love an uni and some of the older colour tams, with the uni is it worth waiting for for more releases for different colours and accessorises, i would like a lanyard rather than a watch strap

My parents really, really hate the idea of me spending £70 on a “baby toy”

Toys are for everyone! If it makes you happy, it makes you happy! Why wouldn't you want someone to be happy? I get the feeling that sometimes people think it's in some way stunting your growth, but you're fine. Learning to love and accept yourself is more mature than quitting things you like and punishing yourself for the sake of others. Usually that just leads to being upset with others for not accepting yourself and you can end up feeling resentful, because you weren't given the opportunity to love yourself.

Well, either way, you have a lovely community who understand your passion.

i would love an uni and some of the older colour tams, with the uni is it worth waiting for for more releases for different colours and accessorises, i would like a lanyard rather than a watch strap
I could have sworn there was a leak that showed that there were other Uni Device colors planned and a list of those other colors, but I can't seem to find the source. It might be worth the wait, if you're interested in other colors, or if you want to take the chance of customizing it yourself if a Uni goes on sale.

(I never hit send whoops!)

Latest posts

Back