Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyhting past V3 is a SURE FAKE! and anything with a strap on it is a fake! I know cause I bught one! DANG! If it is like 100 for $1... FAKE! :) ^_^ :p :p

well my tamagotchi only has the word tamagotchi and not tamagotchi connection,does that mean that my tama is a fake? B) :) :wacko: :p :D :gozarutchi: :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kusatchi:

Have you seen Tamagotchi imposters for sale on auction sites and in stores? Post the info here to help others!
i wonce saw a tama inposter it looked like a v3 but it's disine was just pitch white on the back it didn't say bandi wiz 2004 bandi 2004 made in china on the back of it or on the front it didn't say tamagotchi conection eather :D really wheard huh?

Duh Japan got Tamagotchis months before everyone else, because they were made in Japan!!!! That's perfectly reasonable to me.
They also have these things first because they have had more technoloy than us duh!! ^_^ :) :wacko: :unsure: B) ^_^ -_- :ph34r: B)

i have that pink one with purple buttons but this topic is old anyway so whatever dudes lol!

this gurl in my class had this thing tomagotchi catch him if you can and you had 2 get married and it was a stupid game

and she said they made it in a workshop but that was an unlikel story

u might not notice but some ebay sellers put pictures of a real tamagotchi and then give u a stupid fake

Have you seen Tamagotchi imposters for sale on auction sites and in stores? Post the info here to help others!
Be careful with names.If your so desparate for one be patient.If your on an auction site look at the picture does it say Tamogotchi or Tamagotchi does it say nothing.If it says Tamogotchi its so not one.If it says nothing I wouldn't risk it they are way to different.All i've got to say ZipperZapps1423

Have you seen Tamagotchi imposters for sale on auction sites and in stores? Post the info here to help othe
If you go to some shops Tamas are 10 dollars and the V4 are 12 dont fall for it why would it have fallen down price its the latest craze .Com pare it with the Tamas at toyworld and the warehouse do they look different.They are Cracked here and there what a big RIP OFF! ;)

I reccomend just buying them from like Target, Kmart, Wal-mart, Fred Meyers and places like thay becuase I know they are all real Tamagotchi's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back