Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have and am now thinking that it might be a fake... But I don't know. Help? It seems to be as the other tamagotchi's are described but yet I don't know. How can you tell?

One way to tell if it is fake is if there is no bandia logo,which is in the top left corner.

i ordered a v8 tamagotchi from ebay which was from hong kong it was fake please do not buy a tama from ebay Celineabooxxxx :D :D ;) :)

i should have known that but i didn't and i bought one it was FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celineabooxxxx :D :) B) :D :D :eek: :( ;)

It makes me SICK just looking at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :furawatchi:

look, if people sell fakes ANYWHERE they should be reported. But the problem is, Bandai doesn't HAVE to be the only one who makes toys like these. If they have their own label (apart from bandai) they can be a "tamagotchi" . It doesn't mean that they are the ones that are the most popular. It is just people trying to make a living so we can't always call the immitators "fakes". They are making their own virtual pet but they are also using the ideas from bandai. It is their choice.

yh ur right,i looked at those pics and its so OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen Tamagotchi imposters for sale on auction sites and in stores? Post the info here to help others!
how can you tell betwen a fake and a real one?

My Tamagotchi v3 is real its just at the top of it where the usually have the 'tamagotchi connection' it doesn't have that. does that mean it's a fake tamagotchi? :wacko:

I have soem solutions. Firstly , when you think you want to but form e-bay try and find a picture of the package on the offical site before you anything else. this way you'll know what the package is suposed to look like. :huh:

then check the tamagotchi itself. does it have red comunicator at the top? does it have 3 buttons on it? does it say tamagotchi on it. the box also might give out hints too!try looking for something with bandi written on it. thats the smartest way to go. :D

dont be fooled and just buy something for the sake of buying . look into the thing 1st if u dont u'll be mad in the end. :D

the last thing im saying mite be the most importanat : TAMAGOTCHI V4 HAS NOT COME OUT YET. so dont fall for a discription like: v4 , v5 , 6, or 7. people just want your money. :eek:

if it helps check the offical website every weel-2 weeks for updates. B)

ok i hope i helped! B)

applecutie23 :lol:

My Tamagotchi v3 is real its just at the top of it where the usually have the 'tamagotchi connection' it doesn't have that. does that mean it's a fake tamagotchi? :p
good question I bought a tamagotchi from zellars an hour ago it only says tamagotchi on the top but it connects with my translucent yellow tamagotchi V3 which says Connexion under the tamagotchi. This new one preforms and functions exactly like my other v3 but is it a fake, have zellars and wal-mart been known to sell fakes in the US and in my home of Canada?

My tamagotchi is light blue with green buttons at least i think its green im not overly sure with colours. it has blue green and white bubbles along with a blue and white stripe. It functions just like my yellow V3 it connects to it as well no problem, It also has the same background as my yellow V3.

But because the top says Tamagotchi and not Tamagotchi connection, I'm just a bit nervous. Is it a fake or just a miss printed V3 model?

and before someone says it was made in another contry, Of course it was if you read the back it says made in china like my other tamas do, all it says is Tamagotchi no connexion under neith it.

I live in the U.S., there aren't any shops yet. And I also prefer the original Japanese anyways. It will keep me fresh on my Japanese for one, and also I seriously think they are better than the U.K. is and MUCH better than the U.S. will be. I love the Japanese culture, people and the country.....but they truely are the greediest people on the face of the earth(besides Americans). The Japanese always have to have things BEFORE any other country does, AND they have to have theirs better if they do distribute to other countries. Notice how Japanese got it MONTHS before any other country? And then....takes their time to get it to the U.K. and especially U.S......even though the U.S. was the biggest importer of the Tamagotchi during the last craze? To back that up.....15 Tamagotchi were sold every minute at the peak of the craze in U.S. and Canada ALONE! That's 150 every 10 mins.....and roughly 900 every hour!
This store called Oz has racks of tama's!!

good question I bought a tamagotchi from zellars an hour ago it only says tamagotchi on the top but it connects with my translucent yellow tamagotchi V3 which says Connexion under the tamagotchi. This new one preforms and functions exactly like my other v3 but is it a fake, have zellars and wal-mart been known to sell fakes in the US and in my home of Canada?
My tamagotchi is light blue with green buttons at least i think its green im not overly sure with colours. it has blue green and white bubbles along with a blue and white stripe. It functions just like my yellow V3 it connects to it as well no problem, It also has the same background as my yellow V3.

But because the top says Tamagotchi and not Tamagotchi connection, I'm just a bit nervous. Is it a fake or just a miss printed V3 model?

and before someone says it was made in another contry, Of course it was if you read the back it says made in china like my other tamas do, all it says is Tamagotchi no connexion under neith it.
................................. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back