Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm notsure if someone already said this, but, some vurtual pets claim 2 B tamas but they r not.( on the internet.)

don't get Tamagoutchis! thay are a waste of money! Tamagoutchis not Tamagotchis. Tamagotchis rule!

Well, I have a reply about this. On ebay, there are " tamagotchi version 4 " and those are fake. So when you this picture or a "tamagotchi" at a store that looks like this, DO NOT

BUY IT. THOSE ARE FAKES. :huh: This "tamagotchi version 4" has a bigger antena and more to the side.

In addition to Mothra's post above.....I reccomend NEVER buying any Virtual Pets without reading the description completely....and also making sure there is a photo of the product you are buying. Just my opinion because I have gotten scammed a few times.
in ORIGINAL PACKING!

REAL TAMAGOTCHI'S HAVE 3 BUTTONS NOT 4 IF YOU SEE A TAMAGOTCHI WITH 4 BUTTONS ITS FAKE!!! AND TAMAGOTCHI'S ARE MADE BY BANDAI!!!!!! WATCH OUT FOR THAT OK!!!

Thats soo bad about the fake tama's, i never buy them off ebay or anything, just into the the shops :p

Wait, so people are selling fake tamagotchies? OMG! Tha is horriable, so like are you trying to keep an eye out to warn people or something like that, all the members on this site should know that people are selling fake tamagotchies in the world. I know what to do! *dialing 911* *"shoot they put me on hold!"* LOL< no but this fake tamagotchi stuff is serious. I was just laughing at my joke! We have really got to do something!  Let's go undercover! :huh:
i agre mabie not go undercover i thoght (does this make sense?)

your sinserly

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
ya but if you go to a store you have to go the day it restocks and when you do go on the day it restocks, its CRAZY!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back