**TamaTown PROBLEMS - DISCUSSION** (Now closed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is not over.

Why should you all despair when the Europe one is still working? It is written in mostly English, and we should be able to read that.

And, they said "Inactive". That's not the same as completely shut down.

But then again, why would they thank us and leave? Of they thank us, they are agnologing someone's presence. Seem weird that even though they know we're still here, they shut it down.

Personally, I think they have something up their sleeve.

No. It is not over.

Why should you all despair when the Europe one is still working? It is written in mostly English, and we should be able to read that.

And, they said "Inactive". That's not the same as completely shut down.

But then again, why would they thank us and leave? Of they thank us, they are agnologing someone's presence. Seem weird that even though they know we're still here, they shut it down.

Personally, I think they have something up their sleeve.
The reason people are upset is because the only Europe TamaTowns that still work are V3 and V4/4.5. The V5 and V6/Tama-Go TamaTowns do not work at all, as they (in my hypothesis, anyway) were run by a worldwide server (which is the American one that was shut down).

But I'm hoping you're right about them having something up their sleeve. The way Bandai put up their "all TamaTowns are closed" message was overwhelmingly positive, with Tamagotchi characters jumping for joy, rather than just having a boring, blank page. But then again, maybe Bandai is just trying to get our hopes up or something in a strange way.

Or maybe...something new will happen with Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. You never know! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason people are upset is because the only Europe TamaTowns that still work are V3 and V4/4.5. The V5 and V6/Tama-Go TamaTowns do not work at all, as they (in my hypothesis, anyway) were run by a worldwide server (which is the American one that was shut down).

But I'm hoping you're right about them having something up their sleeve. The way Bandai put up their "all TamaTowns are closed" message was overwhelmingly positive, with Tamagotchi characters jumping for joy, rather than just having a boring, blank page. But then again, maybe Bandai is just trying to get our hopes up or something in a strange way.

Or maybe...something new will happen with Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. You never know! ^_^
I agree with most of your post, but you said, "the reason people are upset is because the only Europe TamaTowns that still work are V3 and V4/V4.5. The V5 and V6/Tama-Go TamaTowns do not work at all, as they...". I think we should be glad that SOMETHING is up. But I see you point ^_^

I thought I was only one who had these problems and when I wasn't able to log in to tamatown i thought some kind of hacker was removed my account. But now I know what is at stake (sorry my bad english)

Oh, well look! Bandai did something. They put the thank you note up in Spanish too. Yippee! :rolleyes:

But oddly enough, the Portuguese one is still the Patchi Forest minigame.
Yeah. I think they would replace the Portuguese one soon. They did it to the Spanish one, so they should put the Portuguese one up soon :p

Well, I hope they'll make something like Tamatown again. It was awesome.
thankyou.jpg

i just got a tamago yesterday and i tried logging on and the website was down and its going to be down for a whole year! :( :mellow:

Bad news :) i am not play tamago for long long time

I miss my tamatown.But i am quite happy with my new tamagotchi with color, yep i hear so many problem ,freeze,etc. Hopefuly u guys keep enjoy play tamago :)

What really annoys me is that I just found my v5, v5.5, v6 and Tama-Go (which I lost for ages, years ago) and now I can't go onto tamatown and go and play and earn instruments or Gotchi point D:

When Tamagotchi L.I.F.E or Colour or iDs come around in English I hope that will have a tamatown, or any online tamagotchi things! It nearly as bad as Hasbro announcing EqG in cinemas!

I am really really sad now :(

EDIT: I just realised that Tamagotchi L.I.F.E is an app and it has already released. DERP

And for the Brazilian users? Here "LongJump" brand sells the Tama-Go version and it is the lattest version.

They should be required to leave the site online because they still sell tamagotchi with this functionality.

Do I have to STRANGLE a beach? Because I WILL. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: <_< ;) :rolleyes:

Seriously Bandai? WHY? I loved the old Tama Town! Why couldn't they just keep it there and make another one too? We all have old tamas we want to connect to Tama Town with, and I guess Bandai doesn't want to realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back