**TamaTown PROBLEMS - DISCUSSION** (Now closed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bandai closed it simply because Tamagotchi does not make any money as they do not sell any. Therefore they'd be pumping money into TamaTown and not making any money back and loose the money that they are putting into TamaTown. Hopefully in the future they may relaunch it again, however I think that is highly unlikely.

will tama town ever come back i just found my v4.5 and v5 the other day and then i discovered that tamatown was closed i would like it back :huh: :angry:

I got a email that said this.

Bandai appreciates your support for Tamagotchi/Tamatown.

As of this writing, the previously released Tamagotchi toys can be played with and connected with other Tamagotchi but the Tamatown website is offline unless/until further notice.

Bandai America Inc., might develop new Tamagotchi toys or websites in the future. Stay posted to www.bandai.com or social media sites for any potential updates.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

-----Original Message-----

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]

Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 5:24 PM

To: Bandai Customer Service; webmaster

Subject: Bandai.com Contact Form: Why no tamatown?

Subject: Why no tamatown?

Category: Comments regarding our web sites This is a Complaint

I was wondering, where has tamatown go.

I had just got a tama - go, and tamatown.com is not working in english. please re set it up on the behalf of all of us who still love tamagotchi.

Email Address: [email protected]

First Name: Random

Heard about us by: Other

Computer operating system: macosx

Computer operating system version number:

Internet browser: safari

Do you think it will actually work?!

So assuming it never comes back, how are we supposed to get all of the souveniers? Has anyone created some kind of a code generator?

Well this is annoying.

Buy me a tama go.

And cant go play on tamatown.

Stuck on log in, last time i tried to use it i didnt even have to sign up, just put some numbers in.... but i went through the entire sign up just to get stuck on the last page, no amount of hammering the 'next' button would work. Hope they get it up and running soon. Seems that tamagotchi's get completely neglected by Bandai these days......
Yup. Now Bandai is only interested in making crappy Ben 10 merchandise.

I can't really blame them for that. Ben 10 is still popular among children, there's a demand for merchandise of this series. While tamagotchi just suddenly died off like that... Doesn't change the fact that it would be nice of them to release for us at least a program that generates codes, or sell tamatown to some other company. I wouldn't even mind ads if they were neccessary to pay off server costs.

Though I'm bummed off about the shut of e-tamago the most... It was 999% more fun than tamatown. And does the enwarehouse still work when the site is down anyway?...

It's awkward because I brought my Tama-gos especially to play on TamaTown as well as raising them... *murmurs to self*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I agree too. ( Thank you for creating this forum and sorry for da late reply xD)

Who thinks Tamatown is going to come back? I never got a chance to play in tamatown :(

Maybe we should do like a petition or something! Maybe as a tamatalk community, we can do something together .....i dont know.. I really want tamatown to be back! I emailed then once , they replied some lame thing....then after that, they dont respond to anymore ( even if u ask from another email , I tried that but it only works sometimes)

I want tamatown! :'( Some people are saying that since the released the tamagotchi L.I.F.E app, that was the end of tamagotchi ( america) and tamatown gone too!

Yes I agree too. ( Thank you for creating this forum and sorry for da late reply xD)

Who thinks Tamatown is going to come back? I never got a chance to play in tamatown :(

Maybe we should do like a petition or something! Maybe as a tamatalk community, we can do something together .....i dont know.. I really want tamatown to be back! I emailed then once , they replied some lame thing....then after that, they dont respond to anymore ( even if u ask from another email , I tried that but it only works sometimes)

I want tamatown! :'( Some people are saying that since the released the tamagotchi L.I.F.E app, that was the end of tamagotchi ( america) and tamatown gone too!
There actually is a new TamaTown coming soon, called Dream Town.

https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/dreamtown/

It will release in January and can be used with the new Tamagotchi Friends toy!

its a shame that it closed down. Maybe some people on here who are good with coding could make something like tamatown for us as a substitution until tamatown gets re-instated?

hm, the archive site says that it's offline for more updates. Maybe they are fixing the software?

-Tamacass

I tried the V4 archive and it seems to work...the website appears to load properly. Don't know if it works with North American Tama's though -___-

Edit: Tried to log in and that's when things went wrong. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Sadly, TamaTown is gone...I'm really sad about that! :( None of the servers work anymore, and I can't believe how *ugh* the Tamagotchi Friends are. Lol, sorry,. I'm just sorta mad.

But at least there's going to be DreamTown!! :D

Definitely looks like we're gonna get something with Friends! Course, I'll have to buy one but...

I dunno. Website isn't responding right but I'm wondering if it's more of a "Coming Soon" thing...

So does anyone have any idea when dream town will be up? Right now it asks for your country and when you put it in it just redirects you to the home page again. So based on the last post on here I'm guessing it's not up yet.

Yeah, Dreamtown isn't up yet, I just checked the website today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back