**TamaTown PROBLEMS - DISCUSSION** (Now closed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never even got a response. I emailed them once every week for a month. My login won't even register anymore. I'm so disappointed and I'll be angry if I lose all my CDs and level/ranking.
Me too! I have lots of items, CDs and points! I don't want to lose everything! :angry:

This is so frustrating because I really would like to get online and start earning money again. I haven't been on in forever and once I finally get back into tama's the whole website crahses. GAw!!!!!

i got a response. Bandai says that sometimes the sever is down. But this doesnt help! Any luck for anyone yet?

Basically it's not letting me on TamaTown. It says I lost connection to the server. And it takes about 5 minutes for the bandai.com/tamagotchi website to load. The only other TamaTown website I can visit is the Tama & Earth Expo. Dx

Ok so I use windows 7 home and google chrome (in case anyone wanted to know) and I get this
whatthehell.png
its kinda weird I don't know if I typed the URL in wrong or they are really doing something to fix it or they took it down. I don't know if its my laptop only having this or not (if it was only my laptop I would expect it because my laptop sucks and is from 2007)

Ok so I use windows 7 home and google chrome (in case anyone wanted to know) and I get this
whatthehell.png
its kinda weird I don't know if I typed the URL in wrong or they are really doing something to fix it or they took it down. I don't know if its my laptop only having this or not (if it was only my laptop I would expect it because my laptop sucks and is from 2007)
Thats happening to me too /:

Anyone got new.tamatown.com to work yet, dont fancy going through the whole sign up process to get stuck at the very end again :')

Nope. Another thought hit me.... This...

New.Tamatown....

... The New part. It could be what is causing issue too. Everything didn't move with it... Including the make new account and such....

Oh People behind tamatown... Your link is naughty and messed up.

@tTixTax That's what's happening to me too now! Yesterday it just said the server wasn't connecting, now I can't get on the page at all...Dx

I have the same problem, I bought a Tama Go and I'm trying to register maybe a half a day ;/ I think they should try making the server bigger so all users can enjoy Tama Town <_<

Well... I think there server took a dump of everything.... All data of making an account gone... All the previous accounts gone... Moved a really important root.

So until they really look at it and not look at it as a general internet conmection issue... It will probably remain down.

whatthehell.png
I got that too. But you cant just type in tamatown.com anymore. Type in new.tamatown.com it should work. But you still cant get past the sign up part

Me too, the general problem is that people buy their toys and Bandai is not cooperating with us ;/

I wonder why the do not want to fix the problem, even if many people are e mailing them wrrrr :angry:

i can still type in www.tamatown.com and it redirects me to new.tamatown last week i started getting connection errors. but the last 2 days have been the sign in page again where it just says my account doesnt exist. Im really thinking that tamatown is dead. i hate to say it but it looks like it... i dont think bandai is interested in tamagotchi's anymore, and more just using the name to market crap like Hellokitty chairs and clothes and everything. they want to make tamagotchis the new hellokitty brand name >_>

I don't think they gave up on something that at one point made them very profitable. People say Bandai... Many people still think Tamagotchi.

Anywho. I think they are reluctant to read the bulk of emails sent into them. If any being about Tamatown... Really wondering if costumor service would do anything... Give higher up numbers to someone who CAN fix the issue they obviously don't understand what has been going on. The first few months of it... It was likely a connection issue like they say... But now its much bigger then that. Many people here I know have emailed them.

We need actual emails to actual people who work there.... Even the most silent person there saying something to someone else is more productive then us sending emails....they get a steady flow of email to more then a few people... Very effective.

Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back