**TamaTown PROBLEMS - DISCUSSION** (Now closed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, the "OK" message is so uninformative. Dear Bandai America is so mysterious and closed with its most dedicated users. How come? Are we not they're most ardent and faithful cheerleaders? Who would do this to such followers? I don't get it... I think we deserve better. Sheesh!

I have played TamaTown for god knows how long and I just feel the need for music city again. For my love of music city is kinda like a bug that stays on forever. But I'm hoping its just a root that just been moved to somewhere bad that made it lose its data. If its no longer possible for Music city to work ever again... I understand. Everybody lets put our hands together and pray that we will have our beloved website again.

Where exactly can we get in contact with bandai? Maybe if we have the link on here more people will mail, and maye eventually well get a better response!

No. I mean phonebooks and actual people like... [email protected] that is just way general... Need to do some digging for that stuff. I guess the first thing is to locate the biggest American Bandai location... Then go from there and snoop bisness phonebooks. Oh this seems so naughty.... But really... It seems like the thing to do to get a hold of them right now.

I've sent Bandai about 5 emails, all about different things (including TamaTown) and never, ever got any replies whatsoever. But give Bandai some time; we should be grateful TamaTown exists at all. ^_^ I've never had a chance to even make an account, but I am patient. :)

Got a reply from my complaint;

Laura:

Bandai America appreciates your efforts to log onto Tamatown.

From time to time, websites, servers or product lines are revised.

Please feel free to revisit Tamatown in the near future or www.bandai.com for potential updates.

Thank you,

Bandai America

Customer Service

Note it says "Near Future" maybe they know something we dont, but then again it says "potential updates" basically meaning their more than likely not gonna keep us updated.... would have thought by now that they would have addressed the problem in a more formal manner than just silly little emails to those that choose to complain.

False advertising. I bought a tama go that advertised a service that i'm not getting... pretty annoyed now tbh.

I'm so glad I found this topic! I was so frustrated when I got my Tama-Go and tried to get on TamaTown. At first I thought it was because I was on my laptop and couldn't print from it, so I snagged my husband's desktop and tried again. Well I printed the stupid page and still couldn't continue. I figured I was just missing something, and I'm kind of relieved to know I'm not alone. I am mad though! TamaTown sounded so cool.... :( This is such a bummer.

yeah same thing for me stuck on the print page, although i'm going to buy the new tamago tomorrow if they have it at toysrus anyways.

Got a reply from my complaint;

Laura:

Bandai America appreciates your efforts to log onto Tamatown.

From time to time, websites, servers or product lines are revised.

Please feel free to revisit Tamatown in the near future or www.bandai.com for potential updates.

Thank you,

Bandai America

Customer Service

Note it says "Near Future" maybe they know something we dont, but then again it says "potential updates" basically meaning their more than likely not gonna keep us updated.... would have thought by now that they would have addressed the problem in a more formal manner than just silly little emails to those that choose to complain.

False advertising. I bought a tama go that advertised a service that i'm not getting... pretty annoyed now tbh.
It's better than the replies other people have gotten. At least this one's not acting like you're just incompetent with your Internet use. This could be hopeful.

i never got on Music City, but it sounds awesome. Ive seen YouTube videos, and it just makes my hatred for Bandai America more understandable. This must be the 3rd or 4th time theyve dissapointed me this year.

I tried it and the european one works fine! :) but you cannot use your music star in it ! that's only for the american tamatown

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh*............

I really wanted to get the exclusive items for my room for my GF's. It's not even loading for me!

The Tamatown page loaded for me up to the point where you can sign in or make a new account. Turns out my old account has been deleted... and I can't make a new one because it's obviously not working.

Can anyone else get to the "Sign In" page, but has a working account? I'm curious to see if you have an account, if Tamatown actually loads from there.

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if someone is desperate to go on with a working account but their computer doesn't load Tamatown, I could try to log into theirs and see what happens? If not I understand but I'm curious to see if Tamatown still works if you already have an account made.

TamaTown doesn't work for anyone anymore...it's been down since forever. D: Even before TamaTown shut down something happened to my account though, it kept losing connection randomly while I was making a CD......I miss making CDs....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, atleast last year was the last time I knew it "worked" but not everytime. I am curious to what plans they have for it.... If they continue to use it, tama-life... With what working connections... Tat is a good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back