TamaTown UNLIMITED POINTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone the link is in my siggy!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
♦♣♣I saw the video◘◘◘...dont take this bad ok??..but isn't that a lilltle bad??...♣♣♦

Um my computer doesn't let me view links!!!!! THAT TOTALLY SUCKS!!! <_< :D :rolleyes:

go on youtube an look up, How to hack tamatown and get unlimited gotchi points

totally works!!! thanks so much!

now all thats left for me to do is to get 4th gold 2 times so i can get the boy's and girl's destiny star! woohoo! :D

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm6/Zeusboi/tamahax.jpgproof right there.

If you don't believe me you can ask me to update that picture an ill get as many points as possible. This is not a trick, I really hacked tamatown. I started playing and became frustrated with the fact the items were expensive and I couldn't buy anything. 30 minutes later I hacked it with 1 simple tool that you guys should be familiar with (if you use Firefox). I would just release the tutorial but since Music star is pretty new and I haven't found this anywhere on the internet, I believe im the only one with this exploit. All I ask is you guys post saying you want information about my discovery etc/ what needs to be done and if im a faker blah blah. If I get a significant amount of positive replies, ill release this information.

No im not 40 and in my moms basement,

im 15 male and I literally figured this out withint about 30 minutes.

Im a nice guy an decided not to spam this kind of info on the net an came to the one place I know people will care If I should release it or not. Keep in mind with all those points you can buy anything you want for your actual tamagotchi pet. Like instruments and toys (music star only).

I have not however figured out how to get those points to the tamagotchi...I don't even think its possible. *More information on that?*

So yeah...What do you guys think?

:D :p :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
♥♥♥•••what kind of internet are you using to hack tamatown?•••♥♥♥

It can't be done in internet explorer. Well It probably can but I don't have the answer to that.

I use broadband internet.

It can't be done in internet explorer. Well It probably can but I don't have the answer to that. I use broadband internet.
what kind of internet are you using to hakced tamatown???..was that also mozilla firefox?

stop ruining the game! there people hacking votes! it's less fun for everyone and this is where bandai will start making stupid changes because of you.

stop ruining the game! there people hacking votes! it's less fun for everyone and this is where bandai will start making stupid changes because of you.
I have sent a customer service about the votes asking them to fix it. :ph34r:

also if you really hacked tama-town you do know that if bandai finds out you will be in big trouble and you have done something Illegal and i will report you.
Sorry, I just had to correct your spelling mistakes. xP

But yeah, that's pretty cool discovery. But I personally would never try it, + I don't know how and I have IE :)

This is some clever work there...

Though I can't help but feel like this kind of hacking totally ruins the fun out of the whole Music City concept. I would hope that most members here wouldn't resort to using these kinds of cheats to get stuff. After all, if you have this going, what is the point of going to the site at all?

Put me down for "Impressive... But will never use it myself" :p

The hackers won this weeks contest! I hope Bandai does something about this, because the contests are now impossible!

EDIT-

Got a reply!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have shared your comments with our web group to look into the situation and possible remedies and actions.

Best regards,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Last edited by a moderator:
I love glitches as much as the next person but, from the MANY hacks I have some before that once you do them, you don't feel a sense of accomplishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
heyy you are really gonna get into trouble if you do it again. Too much cheats ruins the fun. ^_^

This is some clever work there...
Though I can't help but feel like this kind of hacking totally ruins the fun out of the whole Music City concept. I would hope that most members here wouldn't resort to using these kinds of cheats to get stuff. After all, if you have this going, what is the point of going to the site at all?

Put me down for "Impressive... But will never use it myself" :)
I agree, very impressive.... but i would never try it even if i had a musicstar :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back