TamaTown UNLIMITED POINTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has actually resulted in some good. Now we know what all the donation items are!

And the exploit only gets gotchi points for yourself so it doesnt affect anyone.

Nice going finding this out skrimps!

um i know how to get a lot of gotchi points in a little glich on tama town but i never knew that

can you please tell me how to do it? :huh:
its in the vid and it dont work anymore..... i tried for hours and hours and it wont at all work i did everything in the video and it still gives me 50 points i can change that but when i put in 999999999 it still gives me 50 gotchi points but if i set it to 99 i can get it and only 99 thats as far as it will go fo me:(

Can you tell us simply how to hack tamatown in words? I don't like watching videos on the internet abou these things any more.

oh ok. but i think the topic starter should close the topic cause we dont reely have any thing to say now. :)
Yea, we need to close the topic. Now that it doesn't work... But skrimps isn't on tamatalk anymore.

Thanks. I guess I have a long way to go until I get the next thank-you gift.

Actually, if you zoom in on it, you can see it has not simply been edited in paint.
thx for the tip :) i only donated a few hundred points :huh: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back