TamaTown UNLIMITED POINTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is stupid i mean it is no fun after that and+ you will get in trubel!

Nice.

I don't like the hacking idea, but I guess if you suck at the games, then sure.

I don't have any problem with hacking for GP, as it's beneficial for yourself but does not affect anybody else, but hacking votes I have a problem with. It really ruins the competition for the rest of the players. There are bands floating around with 3000+ votes and that's just not right. =_=;

I don't have any problem with hacking for GP, as it's beneficial for yourself but does not affect anybody else, but hacking votes I have a problem with. It really ruins the competition for the rest of the players. There are bands floating around with 3000+ votes and that's just not right. =_=;
I sent bandai a complaint about that. I hope they make a block for this hacking.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have shared your comments with our web group to look into the situation and possible remedies and actions.

Best regards,

Customer Service

Bandai America

As the original hacker of tamatown,

I would just like to say to all that have said im ruining the game, an to all that have said its cool an it worked, and to all that have said its impressive but they will never try it, Thank you.

There isn't much to say...I clarified I only did this for 2 reasons, I was bored, and I wanted stuff for my tamagotchi.

For all of the people hacking votes, good job, but don't ruin the game for everyone else. Cause they are putting there disapproval in my post lol. But yeah...I officially have done what I wanted to do. I don't even play with my tamagotchi anymore...(I probably will soon, I just need to reset it) but I have only hacked tamatown for my personal gotchi points, if this discovery led to more discoveries, then HOOOSHAW! Keep hacking, just have some discretion people ;] there is a lot of people who want to enjoy the game, and with such a small community as tamatown, it would be rude to ruin it for them... so yeah come on guys.

Thanks everyone, you probably wont be seeing me on here anymore... if you guys have any real question about the hack, I will reply to you forsure if you AIM me or YAHOO me at AIM: zeusy444 YAHOO: [email protected]

I dont read emails from yahoo either...just the IM's so yeah.

Take care,

Skrimps

Well, you really shouldn't have told everyone you hacked tamatown and how to hack it. The disapproval is your own fault, and you really should have seen it coming. Next time, instead of blabbing about how you can hack it, why not just keep it to yourself, or between friends?

Lol...Im assuming you never read my very first post.

I didn't even release it until I had a good amount of people wanting to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's completely right.

And I'm completely wrong... :(

I OWN UP AND WON'T DO IT ANYMORE! -_-

Sorry for hacking votes!

And REALLY SORRY for making all lose because I had 3957 votes before the Competition ended.

Actually I have two accounts and a friend who also used the voting cheat.

I won't use the hack anymore and my friend won't too.

We apologized to Bandai and my account may be banned so stop blaming me.

However, there is one more person out there who isn't related to me or my friend.

I'm not sure whether he or she owned up yet...

:ph34r:

And WHY does everyone call me impressive because of the hacking?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Look at the admin.

I'm only 10 and don't even know how to make a website! :(

One more thing.

Since I'm one of the hackers, I'm glad to announce that Bandai HAS blocked off the voting cheat unless the hacker who hasn't owned up finds another voting cheat.

...You'd better remove what's in your siggy... If you've posted somewhere else and somebody sees your siggy, they will get very mad and report you... Just wanted to let you know so you're aware.

I think it's nice of Skrimps to share his methods with other players but I personally would never do it. He should not have used his hacking skills for his own gain. However that's his own choice and that is fine. Atleast he was honest enough to share it with other users and not be the only one to gain benefits from it.

In general hacking should only be done if you would like to the source code of how something works because you are interested =/ it should never be done for your own personal gain like most people do. This is why hackers have such a bad reputation.

Okay guys listen up yes this is hacking yes this is illegal but have we not all downloaded atleast one illegal thing i mean comeon some programs we use are illegal people who use limewire that is illegal but realy i dont care if it is illegal..... but i agree with admin if you hack tamataown then whats the point on going on there and the voting cheat....(so thats why i always lost LOL!!!) i hate that cheat my friend did that once but anyway, thanks skrimps for this i might just try this to see what it is like but my point is have we not all downloaded 1 thing that was illegal give me a break oh and since this cheat thing or whatever is an ongoing thing then cant the esa track that and like put you in jail 2 things never to use a torrent reader like bittorrent or bitlord or a hacking device that is always running.

but anyway skrimps Thank you for this i might try this out or something, but not anytime soon LOL!!!.

A third of my brain is thinking: ZOMG THAT'S AWESOME HE CAN DO THAT OMG HE MUST BE SOME KIND OF GENIUS

Another third is thinking: whoa his account could get suspended :S

Another third is thinking: OMG HOW HOW HOW

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back