TATOOS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding whether it hurts or not, for me it was absolutely unbearable. Basically my friend drew the symbol on my wrist, then took a needle and started poking on the design. My teeth were clenched pretty tightly because my wrist was in so much pain. She repeated the process over and over, until it was permanently there. I didn't think much of it until my mom flipped out later that day.

So, I know that if you get one on your wrist, it will hurt like mad. Especially if you do what I did.

Regarding whether it hurts or not, for me it was absolutely unbearable. Basically my friend drew the symbol on my wrist, then took a needle and started poking on the design. My teeth were clenched pretty tightly because my wrist was in so much pain. She repeated the process over and over, until it was permanently there. I didn't think much of it until my mom flipped out later that day.
So, I know that if you get one on your wrist, it will hurt like mad. Especially if you do what I did.
O.O

Wow...

That sounds unbearable to me!

She/he just used regular ink?

Wow, didn't know you could even do that.

They dig your skin out. :/Owch!
He/she said it was a fake tatoo, they don't dig your skin out, you just wash it off.

I don't have one, but when I went to Mexico about a month or two ago, I got a henna tatoo, it was two dolphins with a sunset in between them. It was located on my right shoulder blade. It is all washed of now and I will just stick to pens, markers, paints, and sharpies for now... :huh:

I don't know how but my dad has some test answers on his arm [he kinda cheated in a test and it's permantely on his arm] so it is kinda like a tatoo [but it isn't lol] I think he wrote it on in a permanent pen or this indian ink or something..i'm not sure.

I have one on my lower back, a tribal tattoo 5cm tall 14cm wide, got it done on my 17th birthday, I want one somewhere (havent decided yet) saying Christopher :p

no and i think the pain counts on who the person is i think hmm no clue but im planning on getting one
The pain depends on the person's pain tolerance, the type of needle, if you have color or not, who's doing it, and placement. Over the bone is the most painful, and over muscle or fat is the least.

I have one on my right inner ankle.
It's a plumeria with a turtle with the letter H in the shell.

Have a look-see

I'm getting another on my birthday(June). TamaGirliey designed it.
Thats a cute tattoo, Lurrve it!

I'm too scared to get a tattoo! lmao, I'd probably cry!

Despite I have alot of Piercings, tattoos scare me!

-Rachel♥

Thats a cute tattoo, Lurrve it!I'm too scared to get a tattoo! lmao, I'd probably cry!

Despite I have alot of Piercings, tattoos scare me!

-Rachel♥
Lol, my sister passed out when she got one of hers.

She has a Garfield on one ankle and one that matches mine in red on her other ankle.

When she got her second one my mom had to go buy her cookies to avoid passing out XD

The coloring is the most painful i think, cause they use 7 needles for that, the outlines only done with one needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back