Teen Pregnancies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks. It's hard. It forces the teen to grow up and face reality - or that's what it's done for me.

I'm 17, and I'd previously been with my now ex boyfriend for four years, which is pretty amazing for a girl my age. He was nineteen when we start dating, me only 13, and honestly I didn't know WHAT I was doing, and I was too naive to understand how messed up the whole situation was. I got pregnant when I was sixteen, just turning seventeen with his child, after I'd moved far away from my home and my life to start another with him. He broke up with me when I was 14 weeks pregnant, and I'm now 31 weeks and baby is due in no time at all. He has abandoned me to my own devices when the going got tough, and I've had to struggle financially, find a place of my own, try finishing school, and prepare for college in the winter (no way I will be going before then, seeing as baby will be born in May).

I've been forced, liuterally forced, to grow up far before I should have. I love my baby boy with ALL MY HEART and more, and I know the moment I hold him in my arms the world will fall into place, but so much heartache has come with this blessing. I know I'm doomed to be stereotyped by 90 percent of the population.

Never did I ever think I'd be here now, where I am today, one year ago. Never would I have believed my then boyfriend capable of doing this. But he has, and I'm just another statistic, and it's sad.

All I can say is, WRAP IT UP FOLKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the only "safe sex" is not having any. That's the ONLY 100% way not to get pregnant, STDs and all those other things that come with it.
Just because it's considered "safe" now doesn't mean it won't have consiquences.
Remember that when you get raging sexual hormones....

You can say 'i wont do drugs' 'i am always happy' and blah blah but when you hit puberty you will get mood swings be grumpy. want to try something new, sowhen you start feeling like you want 'some' (which you will) because of hormones you might just go 'to hell with it' jump on your boyfriend/girlfriend and lose 'it'

You can say 'i wont do drugs' 'i am always happy' and blah blah but when you hit puberty you will get mood swings be grumpy. want to try something new, sowhen you start feeling like you want 'some' (which you will) because of hormones you might just go 'to hell with it' jump on your boyfriend/girlfriend and lose 'it'
Umm...from my experience it doesn't really happen like that in the majority of cases. Just how old are you? Do you really actually know what you're talking about? If you do, that's awesome. But if you don't, please don't try to act like you do.

Because everyone has a lack of self control? |:

And is it really that hard to just say sex and viriginity?

As far as I know you don't just suddenly decide to have sex and jump on your boyfriend.

You talk about it with him.

And make preperations.

When/Where/Buy condoms etc..

You should also ask your parents or work out how to tell them you're sexuallt active.

And check that your partner wants a relationship and not just a hook up.

You want your first time to be special after all.

Unless you're drunk. (Or just stupid)

As far as I know you don't just suddenly decide to have sex and jump on your boyfriend.You talk about it with him.

And make preperations.

When/Where/Buy condoms etc..

You should also ask your parents or work out how to tell them you're sexuallt active.

And check that your partner wants a relationship and not just a hook up.

You want your first time to be special after all.

Unless you're drunk. (Or just stupid)
It's not always that well planned out, but I would definitely agree, you don't just usually jump on your partner and decide to have sex in an instant unless there is some sort of impairment of judgment or pressure from the partner.

Yeah... yeah you do. Or you can. Not everyone goes hormone crazy and does the deed five times a day like rabbits, but some seriously are that sexually driven. Some aren't. Some would rather sit and talk about it over tea and make a roadmap of their bodies so they won't get lost along the way.

Some people have absolutely NO drive to do it at all. It depends on the individual. But no, there's really no excuse for pregnancy other than if your protection failed, which does happen.

Just don't have sex until you're ready to raise another human being, because that's the end result.

I don't think anything of teen pregnancies. It's their life. My 'friend' got pregnant at 15 and gave her baby up for adoption. Although I do think she's personally a sl*t, it doesn't bother me that she got pregnant.
When I hear about 13 year olds getting pregnant I think it's kind of awkward. I wonder what their parents are going through.

I noticed someone said that it's illegal for people to have sex under 17. That's not true in all areas. Some states in the US have an age of consent as young as 14. Most are either 16 or 18.
i wouldn't cuss

and if you get preggo at a young age or as a kid it's you desision to put your life at stake and the babies. like my mom had me after 2 years of my parents marrage. and then.... here i am now!

how many ppl has had a baby at a teen or kid?

Correct me if I am wrong. What if a teen girl gets raped?

A couple of my friends did get raped. Neither one of them got pregnat. They were lucky. One was raped by their jealous Ex-boyfriend.

^^Well its really sad. Rape ruins lives seriously. I had a friend get raped too. She didnt get pregnant but it seriously depressed her.

I wouldn't even consider sex until I was sure i was ready for a child because if i got pregnant im so soft that i wouldnt be able to bring myself to abort it or to adopt it out.

[SIZE=7pt]Wait until your married, that's what I think.[/SIZE]

Of course teenagers can be attracted to eachother, but going all the way is kinda wrong.

Babies are a heck of a lot to take care of, and please, do you really want that at a young age?

*Sigh*, why can't we all still be at the "boys and girls have cooties" stage? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back