texting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patchis-forest

Reaction score
i mean, seriously, i'm not allowed to text, and lots of ppl sends fowards, and stuff like that. what's so great about phones and texting?

who here doesn't like texting or sees no point of it?

Its fine with me.

Its a way of communicating. Sometimes you cant really talk, and if you wanna talk to your friends, then you text. Just to say hi and ask whats up etc...

I'd love to have a phone, but I dont have one. Mum's strict.

Texting is a huge part of my life. I have a phone. I've completely forgotten what type it is, but [as me and Funky~Lemon figured out] it is the same phone that Shelly has in the movie House Bunny. So I love it. And I seriously get around 30 or 40 texts per night. And I find the time to reply to most of them. Texting is all about being social even when you're not with your friends. So that's what I do. And if I get bored I'll just write my best friends a long text about how my day was. And the best thing is, they'll always reply. ;3

Texting is fun if you only have to say something quick, but when you do it like an IM, it costs a lot and sucks. Still, I LUV txting!

I know how to send texts and such but my family doesn't have a texting plan so I can only use a couple per month. :p

Idon't mind people texting in general but there are two huge things I really HATE about it:

1. People that will text you something they wouldn't say to your face [really, if you wouldn't say or do what you text to the other person, don't freaking text it]

2. When someone just cannot put the phone down! It's very irritating when I go to a friend's house to visit and she texts the entire time. I find it rude.

^

I agree with number 2.

I went over to my friends house, and every 2 minutes she cut off our convo to text. :/

I don't have a phone. My mom is strict.

Without texting I would'nt have any friends. I hate calling people on the phone. XP

I find texting very important in everyday life. You can just let people know you're thinking about them. It's so easy to text. I love texting. It's as simple as that. :lol:

I used to max out all my texts half way through the month and then it dies down.

Last month I sent 213 texts in total. This month in 8 days I've sent 463 texts already.

But I have text Grace and Tom alot. Yay for non-confrentational conversation!

I text a lot. My parents just got me the unlimited texting and calling thing, because it's easier for them XD I like texting, because I can

1. Talk to a lot of people at once

2. Talk to friends without nosy peoples hearing

3. Do other stuff while talking to friends

4. Leave messages for friends even if they aren't at their phones.

I think that's it. XD By the way, if any of my friends on here would like to exchange numbers, PM me.

I am like, begging mum to get me a phone. And an unlimited texting and calling plan so I can like, text my American friends!! YAYYYYYY! xD.

But that'd cost a fortune. These are the times that I wish I was some random famous person with alot of money...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love texting, but I can't anymore cause recently my parents got pi$$ed at me for no apparent reason and split my phone in half. And I aint gettin a new one. > :D

I'll drive em nuts till thy get me a new one. >:]

I would kill myself if I couldn't text lol.... well, I just love texting a lot more than talking to someone on the phone. It gives you a lot of time to think about what you want to say so you don't accidentally say something stupid or offensive lol XD

And you can send someone a message they can get back to you later and stuff and yeah.. it's just so funnn :)

I am like, begging mum to get me a phone. And an unlimited texting and calling him so I can like, text my American friends!! YAYYYYYY! xD.
But that'd cost a fortune. These are the times that I wish I was some random famous person with alot of money...
Even if you get unlimited texting, it still costs to text internationally x.x

I learned that the hard way. Texting my ex in Australia ended up costing me an extra $70.

I like texting. I don't do it as often as I used to, but it's handy. Good for when you're in a situation where you can't really talk.

I do agree with twp though. I have a friend who wont get off her friggin phone >.< We'll be playing a game and every 10 seconds she pauses to answer a text. It drives me absolutely nuts. It's especially annoying when we play pool. She brings her friends who are also text-whores. So one game takes forever because they wont put down their phones.

^Argdamnit.

I wanna move to America for goodness sake. So then I could like, call of you D:<

And I wanna get a phone. But my brother said a really horrible thing to me when I told him I wanted a phone, I dont even wanna talk about it ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back