texting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like texting. It's far too expensive. Even if you have a plan that gives you unlimited texting I really don't like it. Phones are meant for calling people not writing messages to them. Texting also gets people in trouble in school (well, just about EVERYTHING does, but mostly texting at my school).

I love texting. My mom thinks I'm addicted to it and she randomly grabs my phone out of my hand and says: "Go do something else for a while!!" I send about 200 everyday so I guess I'm a little addicted...ok a lot XD

i mean, seriously, i'm not allowed to text, and lots of ppl sends fowards, and stuff like that. what's so great about phones and texting?
who here doesn't like texting or sees no point of it?
I totally agree with you -.-

Well, I don't have a problem with texting, I will admitt I text some of my friends every day. Its just another form of communicating, and a way to talk to my friends outside of school and such. I love texting, but I won't be caught doing it all day either. :p

I also like the convience that texting provides. If you don't have time to call someone, you can just send them a quick message. :huh:

I don't text. I see no point to it. I IM alot though :wub:

I guess I'm just as bad as those 'txtrs'

OMG! I have a phone with a slide out full qwerty keyboard its tmobile's Samsung Gravity! I love texting with it. I text 5 people at on time but I just HATE it when a unknown number keeps txting or calling so that's where the SCH-459(Samsung Gravity) kicks in. I can block numbers. My point is that I love texting. Its better than calling and talking forever. JUST TEXT!

Ohmy, I love texting. But, mummy doesn't likey mobile phones. So she won't let me get one. Oh, well she's evil. She's very evil. SHE WON'T EVEN LET ME GET A DS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Okay, I'm better :]

Ohyes. Texting is love <3

I have the green enV (It's wearing down ._. I'm worried about him. Getting the Voyager in a Month, so yay~)

I text my friends all night. Go I get alot of texts :]

I like texting, for when I don't feel like talking long, but still keeping in touch. It's fun, I like it. :mellow:

Except I agree with TWP, on point one and two.

Well, my only textmate is my cousin XD

To me, texting should be free of spam or chainletters.

I appreciate forwarded jokes/quotes/stories/quizzes.

But NOT spam/chainletters

BTW, it's my other means of contact with my parents.

I don't get unlimited texting or anything, but I still text. xD

Texting is really fun, and a great way to communicate with my friends.

My phone is a $15 motorola phone from the tracphone company. It's a piece of junk, but I <3 it. xD

I like texting, because I can 1. Talk to a lot of people at once

2. Talk to friends without nosy peoples hearing

3. Do other stuff while talking to friends

4. Leave messages for friends even if they aren't at their phones.

I think that's it. XD By the way, if any of my friends on here would like to exchange numbers, PM me.
OMDs, same reasons! xD

Except all I have is a lousy 500 free texts a month if I top up £15 every month. I really want to get unlimited texts and calling, because my friends ish wanting to speak with meh!

Especially 'cause all my old school friends have gone to different schools, so I can't really keep in touch with friends any other way D:<

Telly ho.

I am working on the unlimited-text-thing x3

It shalt worketh, and it shalt be mine loving work of arteth! :]

I personally love texting because I can be in a conversation with like 5 ppl at a time. Or when I somewhere that I can't talk outloud, I text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back