texting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
School is no place to text either!!!You go to school to get an education!! I guess texting during lunchtime is OK, but NOT during class time!! Anyone caught texting in class deserves to have their phone taken away--for good!!

^ You seem to make it like we sit there through every lesson texting, not paying attention to our teachers and generally just being a bit of a brat. I meant it in a light-hearted way.

But I can see you're very passionate about this texting ban, so I won't try and get you to see any text-lovers point of view.

^ Yes, yes, yes. <3
I love texting. :3
I know.. It's fun lol when you talk to someone in real life or on the phone you can't do :mimitchi: or :) or :D and texting is just way funner than regular talking!!!

I know.. It's fun lol when you talk to someone in real life or on the phone you can't do :D or :( or :p and texting is just way funner than regular talking!!!
yeah.texting is really nice :) sometimes i dont wanna talk to my friends by calling them.so i just txt them or AIM them :3

Yesterday I was texting at night. :)

It was actually verrrry amusing.

I think it's fine as long as you don't start using texting as the only way of communication and completely start avoiding face-to-face conversations, as well as talking on the phone. I mean, it's a quick and easy way of catching up with your friends & family, but there's no real need to get entirely addicted. Just my opinion. :)

Has anyone else noticed their thumbs become stiff after texting?

Or is it just me and my not-used-to-textingness? xD

I like texting, it costs me less to text and not talk. I only talk on the phone if I am in a lazy mood and don't feel like typing, or simply if I just miss their voice. ♥

I do not have a phone yet, but I'm hoping to get one for Christmas or after my report card. I can't wait to text! I'm not going to be like, a text-a-holic or anything but it seems really neat. :]

I really love texting! <33

My mum's always angry with me when she saw me texting all night.

I stopped sleeping late 'cause of texting 'cause mum is gonna remove my unlimited texting and calling plan.

But my mum's still angry with me 'cause I always sleep late because of the computer.

But I can't stop using the computer! I can't live without it so it means that my unlimited texting and calling plan is still not safe. Uh-oh!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love texting. I rarely have credit though because I use it all up.

So lately I've been using our home phone to ring people. I prefer it actually.

I have unlimited texts on my phone (it's on contract). I hardly ever text people though. No one to text, I guess.

I don't have a cellphone. Though I do want one so I can text my friends and get on MSN when I'm not online at home.

It needs to be on AT&T. Someone wanna suggest a good, relatively inexpensive keyboard phone?

Ehh, I dont have a texting plan. And my normal plan is like 10$/month, so I only text in emergencies.

Quite ironic, really.

As soon as I clicked on this topic I received my first text of the day. o:

Texting is pretty funnnn, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texting is awesome. Once, when my family and I were driving to go see our grandparents and cousins(a two hour drive), I texted my friend Francesca the whole time. The usually boring, seemingly long drive was quick and fun. When we got there I was thinking, "WTF we're here already?".

Lmao, theres this option on my phone to see how much I text, or how many text messages I have sent and received, and I usually text about 600 times every week. That's just the average though.. so.. idk how much i really do text.

I checked my sent items and its already 1031!

Wow, I didn't know that I text that much. tsk. =]

I love texting! I don't think there's a problem with texting and if you do, you will die in your sleep.

......lol kidding! If you have a problem with texting, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back