texting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^My friend loses his phone all the time too, so most of the time I can't text him. :(

Anywayz, I LOVE texting. You can ask my mom. If we didn't have unlimited, or even texting on my phone, I would be sc*****. lol Basically, it's a fast way to send a quick message to someone, privately, and it's more considerate to text in an office or doctor place, or whatever, if you text instead of yakking on the phone and bugging people, and sharing a possible private topic with the entire room, unless you whisper to the person you're on the phone with.. which I highly doubt would work. xD

Sorry if that offended anyone, but that's just my opinion. :p

x.Tori.x

I see no point in texting.

I mean

Is it really that hard to dial someone's number? In fact, it's quicker then texting someone.

Goshhh, I wish it didn't cost extra to text/call people in different countries. :[ I really need to get more friends. You look at my inbox, all you see is one name, occasionally a few from Keesel, but mostly one person. :'D
I could text you? Do you live in the US?

Anyway, back on topic. @Chizzled it: Well, it may be quicker, (I completely see where you're coming from) but you can't always call someone everywhere you go. Sometimes, you have to send a message to people instead of talking out loud, in places like doctor's offices, meetings, and such. I see where you're coming from, and hope you do the same for me. :(

x.Tori.x

My friends older sister got a phone and she was soo excited that one day, walking out of school, she was texting her friend...who was tanding right next to her. I only text if its something important or if someone texts me. Like if someone sent me a text saying OMG Isn't Zac Efron hot? I'd just ignore it, but if it was like What was that question we had to do for maths or im not coming to school today can you tell my PCG? i would reply (insert math question here) or yeah sure.

I love to text, but seriously, those texting maniacs are ridiculous. -.-'

Texting. I think the reason you made the title of this topic, 'What is up with people and texting?', because, like you said, you are not allowed to text. So, maybe you are jealous or don't know how fun it is, (in my opinion). Anyhow, texting is great, in my opinon, because it is another way to communicate with other people around the world.

i love texting :'D

'cept i can't text anymore because my phone is messed. there's a huge crack in the corner of the screen, which isn't great for a touch-screen phone.

well

i text because i hate talking on the phone i feel lke im going to say something wrong. but if ur texting u can simply think about what ur going to send and then erase it if necessary you cant erase already spoken words

i mean, seriously, i'm not allowed to text, and lots of ppl sends fowards, and stuff like that. what's so great about phones and texting?
who here doesn't like texting or sees no point of it?
I like texting, but nor forwards and chain messages. And I think texting is okay, as long as you are not sending 100 texts a day! (I probably only text 2-8 times a day)

Texting is easier. It's much easier than calling and more convienient.

Oh, but there was this one girl. She stole my phone and texted 1336 times in one week! ONE week! I can't even text that much in 2 years!

I love it when I recive a text off someone I haven't seen in a while or texted.

I love random texts out of the blue, even if it's only "hi", because you know you've crossed someones mind. :)

I only like it if the convo doesn't die.
yeah, true. i love texting for a long time because it kills so much boredom, but only if the conversation's reeealy long.

As far as why texting is so great, it's like talking on the phone, only you can multitask and you don't have to come up with a reply on the spot. For instance i can talk to people and do my homework at the same time becasue i'm not constantly chatting. And i don't have to reply until i have a spare moment, so its convenient. :)

I don't have a cellphone. Though I do want one so I can text my friends and get on MSN when I'm not online at home.
It needs to be on AT&T. Someone wanna suggest a good, relatively inexpensive keyboard phone?
I would suggest a Pantec or the Xenon. I have the LG Neon. lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back