That sounded wrong.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Ever have those moments, when your just like, "La, la" and then you say something and it comes out soo wrong? xD I want to hear about it.

I have alot, actually.

Me and my mom were watching the new episode of TW, and Gram came in and said , "Jeez, what quality time."

And the discussion went on for a sec, and I said something that came out wrong, being, "Well, we never spend that much time together anyways." And then my Mom looks at me, looking a bit hurt. And I start to stutter, because I meant we don't spend every day as like, Mom to Daughter day, and I didn't mind that, and then I just started babbling. D:

I just ordered a wonderful Yuki (<33333333) plushie among a Yuki wallet, necklace, bracelet, and keychain, and I was like, "YEAH! I CAN SLEEP WITH YUKI! Crud, that sounded wrong."

Last edited by a moderator:
Heaps ^_^

My friend Katina used to (and I think still does) like this guy she nicknamed Watch. She would go all crazy when he was around her, and I would say "What drugs are you on?" and then she would immediately say "WATCH!!". And then when we would laugh, she would just realise what she had said and then say "Yucky yucky!!" and run away :)

There are a few others too, but they're just gross.

My freiens point out every thing that "sounds rong"ALOT

i want to rip off thier heads ^^

One time my friend was going to the zoo with her little sister and her dad. She was brushing her hair and her dad like "Hurry up!" and shes like "Just a sec!" and her dads like "we have no time for secs" LOL say it out loud to urself it will make more sence!

~giggles

One time my friend was going to the zoo with her little sister and her dad. She was brushing her hair and her dad like "Hurry up!" and shes like "Just a sec!" and her dads like "we have no time for secs" secs sounding as "sex" when u say it out loud! LOL

~giggles

One time, my friends Erika and Josh were sitting on the floor, and Josh was trying to annoy me. So he kept saying "EW EW EW EW EW" and i said "STOP IT!!!!!!!!!" Then, Erika was like "Keep doing it to her!" then josh was like "EW EW EW no really EWWWWW!!!!" We all started laughing. But Erika didnt get it

I was taking care of a friend in bed, and I sat beside him and said:

"You look so hot." (As in having a fever.) And he turned even redder. I quickly corrected myself, though. xD

LOL Tamalovr67, sounds very "wrong" XD

1---My friend was telling me about her new school, she started talking about this one guy and I asked her to take a picture w/ her phone so I could see "all of him" as I put it.....Of course I didn't actually want to see all of him...But that's how it came out.

2---One time I said I was thinking of my friends boyfriend in the shower, meant I was thinking about him while I was in the shower.

3---Another time I was with my friends and we were collecting firewood, my dad gave his wood to one of my friends while he was starting the fire, for some reason I said "you're cuddeling my dad's stick"....Not good.

I have lots more, but I don't think they're something you put on a site like this :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was drawing on my friend's arm and my other friend, who is a guy, came over and said "That's mega cool."

I said "I should do you sometime."

We were in the middle of the hallway and everyone stared at me.

I meant I should draw on his arm but it came out wrong.

Looking back, it was very funny.

One of my friend's friends was handing out those Cadbury's chocolate fingers.

You can probably guess what I yelled out in the middle of the corridor.

And once Lizzie told me that I looked hot.

I said "I know how attractive I am, but I'm afraid I don't swing that way"

She gave me a weird look.

My teacher was making us cut things out for a project and my friend was away. So she cut them out and kept them. When my friend came back, he sat down and looked for the paper. He raised his hand and asked and the teacher said, "Oh, yes, I have your bits in my hand!" The people who were sitting at the table burst out laughing and then the other were all, "What?" So we said it, and to this day, i say to him, "Mrs ____ wants your bits."

X^D I have em all the time!

lol, okay.. i didn't say this one though (because mine are really perverted)

this was my band teacher..

*moaning coming from the back of the band class, it was Trevor getting made at the base drum.. so he starts banging it.*

Mr.C- TREVOR, STOP BANGING THE DRUM!!!!! Oh ('s' word), that sounded wrong

One of my friend's friends was handing out those Cadbury's chocolate fingers.You can probably guess what I yelled out in the middle of the corridor.
Oh gosh.

I have them all the time, and I point them out too. x]

I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure I'll get something.

In science class last year me and my friend were being tard's. She got me mad and I said "ILL SCREW YOU" Meaning to say Screw you. She began to gag and laugh.

LOL I have those all the time xDD Last year at school our teacher was talking about how when you write a story, you need to start it off with something exciting that she called a hook, as in hooking you into the story. She was reading us the first paragraphs of books that had particularly good hooks. And during one I shouted out without thinking, "WOW, THAT ONE'S A REAL HOOKER!" Everyone burst out laughing of course. I was so embarrased. xD

Oh, and then lots of dumb things where my friends tell me about some fun game or something that they made up and I say, "Ooh, let's do it!" They all look at me weirdly....xD

There are so many more, but I can't think of them...lol...

My friend came over for a sleep-over once and my lil' sister came in, she was really annoying so I shouted at her,

"Get out, leave us alone! We were doing something together before you came in."

xD

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back