The Gummy v5 Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I havent't been on in so long! I feel so ahamed....*hides face* I've been really busy lately. School started about 2 weeks ago for me so I've been busy with school stuffs :3 anyway, All of my Tamas batteries died! D: But I is getting new batteries today hopefully! :angry: I will write more when I get back from the store.

~TF <3

p.s. here is a horrible picture I made of my 1st Music Star ^^ Horrible pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright...I got 2 batteries, so I put one in my black V6, and the other in my green froggy design V3.

First i put the battery in my V6... *BEEEEEEEP* now I just set it up....Download.....FINALLY-Here's It's stats:

name-Jasper

age-5 yr

weight-36 ilbs.

generation-2nd

species-androtchi

tone-334

rythm-541

original-295

stress-13

Next is my V3....*BEEEEEEEP!*...download...... I'm not gonna post any stats right now, but It's name is Tyson, it's a boy, he's second gen, and he's 2. But I forgot his character, i just know its the flame headed guy. lol

Okay, I have to get ready for school tommorrow so g'night, guys!

~TF <3

hey guyss! I'm sorry I couldn't post last night, but I had soccer practice. And my little brothers lost one of my V6's! ;) So, I'm about to go look for it. I'll post in just a minute, k?

See? I told ya I'd be back! B) ANYWAY, I got my V6 glam rock back from my grandma last night. But when I unpaused it, it gave me the dead battery sign. So I took the battery out of my V3 and put it in my glam rock V6. Last night it was a babychi (BTW, it's a girl named Riley) and it evolved after about an hour and then fell asleep. And it was paused all day 'cuz I was busy today. I just unpaused her and shes sleeping. But Jasper's awake and jumping around, but I'm confused 'cuz he's 6 and still no matchmaker. :mellow:

Can I talk now?

Jasper! I said to WAIT!

I just wanted to say goodnight. g'night, guys!

Alright. bye guys. I'll post more tomorrow.

p.s. here is a pic I made of Jasper

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. it's a REALLY long story. Anyway, Riley is 3 now, and is a Sebiretchi. And [SIZE=14pt]JASPER MATED FINALLY!!! [/SIZE] :D And he had a dughter. She is a Hitodetchi named Renesmee. =D She is 3rd gen. I'll post more later.

~TF

OhMyGosh! Almost a year since I last posted. Well, I'm starting a new log with my other username, xXxMyxXxImmortalxXx, tommorrow after I get batteries because all of my Tama's batteries are dead >.<

~Peace out guys!~

Latest posts

Back