The Hacker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey look guys!"Medicham yelled,"I found a note.It says'Dear Dumbos I have caught all of the guides and Admins and the whole FAQ team.I've sure you couldn't manage without Admin,jappyx,TamaMum,binary,Mothra,Tamagirl_Desy or pyonchit.'"

Oh no! Those were my friends!! ;_;. Said Soha.

"Ok like what should we do?"

"AHHHHHH" screamed Soha.

She was being chased by a virus.

Emily was very confused and then she saw the virus and she screamed. Then she Ran towards the banner and disappears.

Emily walked back t the banner and disppeared. "Okay so I am in Tamatalk again."

Medi went back to the regular TT."Who should we find first?"she asked,"I think we should start with Tamagirl_Desy."

Emily started to feel very dizzy and then she fell. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS CAUSING THAT!?!?!?"

Emily stopped looking at the brightness and then she saw the virus. She got up and started to run away from it.

♥♥Sharpay was flying. "Wait. I CAN FLY!" She got carried away with flying and flew into Soha and Emily. Now the virus was chasing all 3 of us.

Emily fell down and then got back up and continued to run away from the virus.

No one noticed I was gone. I was digging for my antivirus thingamajiggle, which was a mini lazer cannon if you were inside the computer. I shot the lazer and it...

Hit?

or Missed?

You pick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back