The Hacker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulip, in the form of a blue Chomemetchi, appeared next to them with a zap. "What am I doing here?" she yelled. "Is this tamatalk? Where are Admin or any of the guides?" "They've been captured," Medi explained. "Well," said tulip impatiently, "Why don't we save them?" Medi sighed. Tulip was being impatient again. :D ^_^

Suddenly, an icon popped up. "Virus Filter Update?" screamed Tulip. "I'm stuck inside my computer and all it can do is remind me to update my virus filter?!" Before Tulip could go off into one of her rants, Medi interrupted. "Maybe you should've updated it." Everyone looked up. Above them were more viruses, angry because the first one had been destroyed.

"Oh no," said Tulip. "I knew I never should've gone online."

Missbehave's computer decided to do a Virus scan. "Virus detected" it said and it started trying to eat her. She screamed and jumped behind some one's avvie

suddenly, cecib fell with a THUD. in the form of her avvie, she had the mauderers' map. This tells you where secret passages are, where people are, and those things ;) . but this wasnt a Hogwarts map-- THIS was of TT :huh: . she quickly scanned the map, looking for secret passages out of the internet. She looked up... The address bar! but then she saw the X in the corner. guys, she whispered, i think we can get out of the internet, into the free world of icons. there, i know how to make a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
"How?" asked Tulip. "We have to get to that X up there," said cecib. "But we don't know how to do that." "No problem," said Tulip, jumping up onto the scroll bar. "I'll have us out of here in a second!" "Um..."said Missbehave warily, "Are you sure that's a good idea Tulip?"

"Of course it is!" screeched Tulip. "I told you, all I have to do is press this X....AAAH!" Tulip had fallen off the the scroll bar and tumbled to the ground, landing with a thump. "So," said Missbehave, looking down at tulip, "Was it a good idea?" Cecib, meanwhile, had found her way up to the X. "Guys," she called, "Are you ready to go onto the desktop?" "Yes" called Tulip, Missbehave, Emily, Soha, Sharpay, and Medi. So with great effort, cecib punched the giant X. With a flash of light, they were on the desktop.

"Hm," said Tulip looking at the icon for a media player, "I could use some music right now..." before Tulip could wander off, Medi stopped her. "How are we going to get back into the internet and save Admin and the rest of the staff?" "Simple," said Soha, "click on the internet icon right there!" "And we can plan safely here!" said Tulip happily. "The virus can't get us!" "Maybe not," said Missbehave, "But my virus scan can." Everyone turned around. Coming at them was a giant virus scan, ready to delete the invaders.

And there were no avatars for them to hide behind.

cecib yelled, QUICK!!! IN PAINT!!! cecib punched the icon. They zoomed in. Were safe, virus scans cant go here... anyway, we can communicate to the next person on the computer. watch me...cecib said. she climbed up to the big TEXT button and pushed it. they saw a vitural keyboard. we can save the admin as soon as were out of here...

Last edited by a moderator:
dmoquinn logged in and found a whirlpoop! He said,"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SUCKED INTO THE WHIRLPOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *plop* "Where am I??" TT memberws! Hooray!" "OH NO!!! THER WHIRLPOOP~!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! V OH NO!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I here!!?????!!!!"

lets undo all the scribbling. * hits undo twice * there. * starts typing: WE ARE STUCK IN THE COMPUTER. IF YOU WANT PROOF, GO TO TAMATALK.* were done, cecib said. wait... the virus scan! a window popped up- A VIRUS HAS BEEN DETECTED. were not on the list of viruses, were safe, but not the hacker... AHH!!! AND THE ADMIN!!! cmon, OUT!!! * finds passageway up to minimize * cecib punched the minimize button. to the internet, and she pushed the icon. lets go to youtube, we havent clicked ok yet. then she typed in the search, potter puppet pals, mystery of the ticking noise. they watched the video, and the voldemort part... voldemort, voldemort, oooh volde voldemort yea! now to tamatalk. cecib found a passageway to the addresse bar. they got to tamatalk. cecib looked at the mauderers map... now... aha! there was a large amount of dots in fun stuff, all with fimiliar names. cecib jumped down, hitting the fun stuff button. they heard a cackling voice- none of your little members to help you now... she saw Dmoquinn. she took a wand out of her pocket, brushed it on the map, and said mischief managed! and stuffed the map in. she pointed in the direction of the voice and said, perfectus totalus, which is the leg-locker curse. there was a large THUD as other members came in. cecib took a knife and untied the ropes in wich the staff and Dmoquinn were tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back