The Hacker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamalove2 loged on tamatalk and went too the pinned topic and she said "WHAT ON EARTH?!"and got sucked into the computer.she said"whats goning on?!cool im a hula dancing memetchi!"then she saw everyone and looked like this: :) ."oh no! we need to help the gides and admin!"

Medi nodded to ♥♥Sharpay and yelled at the Roxanne,"PIE!"The Roxanne froze and disappeared.

Medi then went back to the Harry Potter Chatroom RP.Someone had started controling Lupin,Percy,Snape,and James.

Missbehave went to the Harry Potter Chatroom thingy. She saw that some one was controlling Medicham12's characters, she wrote the words, "It's not nice to steal peoples characters." the person who was doing it saw the words pop up and got freaked out.

♥♥Sharpay also went to Harry Potter Chatroom RP and found someone controlling Cho and Parvati. She said "Why does someone always control my characters?"

TamaChiMe was looking at some dumb tama info and suddenly was sucked into the computer! "HELP! Oh wait...I'm at TamaTalk? As a UNCHI-KUN? WOO-HOO!" she said. Suddenly Missbehave scooped her up. She screamed "I'm AN UNCHI-KUN! LUCKY POOP! LUCKY POOP!" Missbehave dropped her and said "Sorry."

"I'll go save pyonchit.She's probably in Help for New Tamagotchi Owners."Medi said calmly.Then she skipped away.

"Okay...let's see here...Ah yes!The Forum Jump!"Medi thought aloud.She and TamaChiMe appeared in Help For New Tamagotchi Owners.

"No wait!It's pyonchit!"Medi screamed,"Now we have Tamagirl_Desy,fluffums,and pyonchit.Let's see who can we look for now."She and TamaChiMe hopped on a button that said "Member List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back