The Hacker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medi's eyes darted to the staff as she place an O in the right upper corner.The staff weren't the staff,exept for Tamagirl_Desy,everyone's avatars were fakes.For example,Admin wasn't a monkey,s/he was a Zukyutchi."FAKES!!"Medi yelled.

Soha: Where are the real staff & Admins?

Then she hears a voice.

"LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER"

Then she remembers that she edited someone in Edit!

Tamagirt_Desy,who wasn't a fake said,"The staff are hidden all over TamaTalk!If I remenber corretly,fluffums was hidden in Fun Stuff."

OT (Off topic):We can only find one staff member every 5 pages.

"Well, what are we waiting for? 2009? Let's go!" Sugar said, and they took off. They went digging through the whole page of topics. Later (much later), Sugar, with her pretty black hair now messy and tangled, finally found fluffums in Edit!.

OT: I might get confused, Medi. I ran across this page thingamajiggle and now I have like, 40 posts a page. Anyway... It's WTH? time!

Sora, from Kingdom Hearts, flew out of the TV and ended up in TT! I noticed him right away and I said, "Yay it's the Keyblade Master!" :D My little brother was playing at the time and had to play as Roxas instead.

OT:Okay.

But it turned out this fluffums was a fake too.Medi kept digging through the topics.

suddenly, Medis avatar changed. it looked like cecibs. cecib flew into news. ... a pinned topic...

HACKER!!! topic starter.. admin. she jumped in. she saw the REAL staff tied up. admin yelled NO!!! ITS A TRAP!!! GET OUT!!! cecib saw a face. it was chalky white, with glowing red eyes.

p.s.if you read harry potter and the sorcerers stone, you know this. and one staff person per five pages would be WAY too long.

But only 1 person was missing (Yes I have to be like that).Pyonchit."Zomg!A He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named looking guy."Medi yelled.She ran away with her map in her hand.

Medi ended up somewhere in Tamagotchi Roleplay."She looked at the map,"Their all there...Voldie's there...Im there...Flying Bunnies are there..."Medi muttered as she read the map.

Soha digged through the topics in Fun Stuff. flufums was at the last page. The hacket put her there because he though no one would look that back. It was the real fluffums.

Medi meanwhile,was still in Tamagotchi Roleplay looking for the Harry Potter Chatroom roleplay.

♥♥Sharpay went into the "Harry Potter: Second generations Kids" roleplay only to find someone else controlling Roxane. She said "Hey! I'M Roxanne!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back