The Hacker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar studied the list. "How about Tamamum?" She said. "Sure, why not?" said Medi. Suddenly an Angelgotchi appeared in front of them. "Congratulations," she said, "For finding 3 staff members, you have been granted weapons. Sugar got one of those ninja star things.

OT: Pick what weapon you got. W0ot! 100th post (in the topic)! W0ot!

Medi got a Fire Bangle (Kingdom Hearts thing) looking like thing that could turn into a boomerang."I've always wanted one of these."Medi said as she swung it around.

OT: Ooh I know what those are! My brother's playing KH right know lol. I can make a origami ninja star that doubles as a pinwheel.

Sugar threw the star. "Cool, it turns into a ball so you don't cut your hands!" Then they were jumped by a troll, much worse than SPAM bots.

OT:I love Fire Bangles!They look so...Fire Bangley ^^

"Let's see what this can do!"shouted Medi as she hurled the Fire Bangerand at the Troll.

Sugar threw her shuriken (star) at the troll. It flopped everywhere. "I really have to work on my throwing," she said, and caught it. "I feel like a Gozarutchi in training." It took quite a few hits before the troll could die. Before long the shuriken was sailing smoothly. Sugar picked up a rock and decided to make it into a lucky rock. She used her shuriken to carve a star into it and put it in her pocket.

OT: The shuriken looks like

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png (pause at 2:45) except it's pink with flowers on it.

Missbehave went into paint to make a weapon for herself then she saw something worse than any monster. A drawing of an evil teacher. She screamed and ran back to tamatalk, the teacher thingy chased her.

"I've got one of the staff members," said the...uh...thing.

"Which one?!" Missbehave snapped.

The thingy smirked, "Not telling!"

Missbehave gritted her teeth, "Tell me now or I won't do my homework."

"You'll do your homework anyway," said the teacher.

"TELL ME WHAT ONE YOU'VE GOT AND WHERE THEY ARE!!!" Missbehave screamed.

"Well since you have a pretty cute avatar I'll give you a clue, they're trapped in fun stuff," he said, "But don't tell anyone or I'll capture you too..."

Missbehave waited until he left then screamed, "THERE'S A STAFF MEMBER STUCK IN FUN STUFF!!! I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE BUT WE HAVE TO HELP THEM!!! COME ON!!!" so loudly it boomed all over the internet.

"I know cute avatars dont go so far...

that's why I put a bug on our back" the teacher said

The teacher throws MB in fun stuff too

Missbehave started browsing around the games for about two seconds then got bored so shreiked, "HELP GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" Then she saw Tamaw/pants, "Hi! So you're the one who went missing?"

Tamaw/pants nodded.Meanwhile,Medi ran to the User's Guide to TamaTalk sonce a staff member might be there.

Sugar followed Medi, and when they walked inside, there was nothing but a brick wall. Sugar started throwing her shuriken to see if there were topics behind the wall.

TamaChiMe got a gun that shot out stuffed panda robots. But there was a problem. "How am I supposed to hold this? I don't have thumbs! Or hands! OR ARMS!" TamaChiMe shouted.

"TCM,just concertrate really hard on making arms."Medi said.She then hummed a little while,causing her weapon to turn purple.BOOM!The wall blasted out of her way.

Missbehave took a sharp thing out her pocket and started picking the lock on the locked topic she was trapped in then she turned to Tamaw/pants, "You know you're a guide? Well maybe you can unlock this topic!"

While browsing through the TT rules, trauma_centre_fan falls in a topic, and lands on sweet as sugar. "what? i am Mario? okay... why am i here? i will save the questions for later... Medi, what do we need to do?"

Tamakiddy stared at Medi "There could be an evil Ninja pirate in that hole...you dont know whats behind it D:"

"Yes,I do!."said Medi from the other side of the wall.

~**16 seconds later**~

"ZOMG!!IT'S AN ARMY OF PURPLE FLYING NINJA BUNNIES!!AND THEY DON'T EAT VEGGIES!"Medi shouted as she ran into TamaChat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back