The Life and Times of Milo the V3 :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milo had his 60th birthday today!!! Can you believe he's been around so long? That's over half a century! I've really enjoyed keeping him, he's become like any non-pixelated pet to me.

20130412_174257_zps20cacb25.jpg

To celebrate, Milo thought it was time to try something new. I brought him a case of makeup and somehow persuaded him to put it on by saying that's what all big-boy tamas wear. Milo spent a while in front of the mirror fussing about his appearance until I thought the anticipation would become too much.

20130412_172949_zps9183cced.jpg

Then he sidled off the screen and I had a hard time coaxing him into coming back.

20130412_172953_zps0b1f8dab.jpg

At long last he began to slide right up close to the screen and infuriatingly slowly I saw his wisp of hair appearing.

20130412_172957_zps1c77f05c.jpg

His eyes suddenly appeared peeping out at me... Complete with false eyelashes! But I ruined it by bursting into laughter and I think Milo realised how ridiculous he looked because he vanished just as quickly and refused to reappear until his face was completely clear.

20130412_173241_zpsc1184a7c.jpg

Hellllooo! I'm sorry for not updating Milo's log in so long but I've been ill (and over my school easter holidays too which sucks :( ). But I'm feeling a lot better now... Just in time to go back to school on Monday! I've been giving Milo EXTRA care and attention so you don't need to worry about him being neglected and he is now 66!!! Can you believe it?! I'm sorry again for my long absence and now this short update, I promise to log more soon but now I have piles of holiday homework to do which I left until the last minute.

20130418_190938_zps440cf1aa.jpg

Perhaps I could get Milo to knock out a few essays for me. Or would the teachers recognise his handwriting?

20130418_191024_zps6715f264.jpg

I know this Log was posted like 4 years ago, but I just wanted to say I LOVE it! Milo is so cute as an old man! I will read the Log 100 times before I want to stop! Thanks so much for making this!

Oh wow, I just logged in for the first time in like 3 or 4 years and I can't believe my log is still here. I must have started it when I was about 14 or 15 and I am now 19!

For anyone interested in what happened to Milo, well, he lived a very long time. I am afraid I have to report, for anyone who was interested, that Milo did pass away. I don't remember exactly how long he lived because it was so long ago and of course the age meter does not go past 99, but I believe he was in his 160s. RIP Milo. Gone, but never forgotten.

Latest posts

Back