The red button

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was relieved to find myself out and human again. I learned never again to trust newer tamas.

I ran out of the Tama, happy as could be. Then I found myself in my pyjamas.

I sobbed.

i had a feeling in me that made me wznt to envolve into a new person or something it ws really weird then everybody though i was a freack show after that and Faited

And today... I went into walmart and saw a tamagotchi v8.

OoH! this must be good! I saw a red button that said "Do not press."

I was about to press it... "NOOOOO!" And 12 people came running at me to stop me... But we all got sucked in.

"It starts all over again..." someone sighed.

And it did.

I was happy, walking around when all of a sudden I had this weird feeling, like how it felt when I evolved in the tama. All of a sudden everything was huge! I found a mirror on the ground and looked in it to find a Ringotchi staring back at me. I had become a tama outside a tama. "Help!" I yelled, trying to get people's attention. I was embarrassed by how high-pitched my voice was now. Then I saw people walking towards me. I dodged them, yelling "DON'T STEP ON ME!!!!!"

"...I'm staying outta this." And I walked home.

As a teeny tiny Tamagotchi-person-thing I tried to find something to make me become human again. I love tamas but I don't want to be one. "HELP ME!!!!!!" I yelled, still dodging people's feet. I saw two people walking towards me, I'd heard one say that they were staying out of this. I jumped as high as I can, saying "Please help me now!"

I saw a Dazzilitchi as I was trying to get help. I walked up to the Dazzilitchi and said "So, were you a human too?" I still hated how high-pitched my voice was.

I walked home, grabbing my newspaper.

"What a lousy day."

as i walked into wal mart i saw a 7 foot tamagotchi! next to the tama i saw a big red button that said "DO NOT PRESS." being the arrogant girl i am, i just had to press it. when i pressed it, i suddenly regretted it. "well" i thought. "this day just keeps getting better and better."(i said sarcasticly) i saw another button that said "TURN INTO TAMA" i causiously pressed it. as soon as i did i turned into a ponytchi. "OH WOW!" i said because ponytchi is my favorite character of all tamagotchi characters. but i was freaked out.

1. i was in a room full of strangers

2. i was starving

3. it was really dark

4. i didn't have a clue what was going on

5. i was hurt because i was banging my head on the wall

6. i was screaming "how could i be so stupid"

"who ever put this button here, i hate." i said to myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back