The v4 Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's time for a Status Check!

Name: Amy

Hunger:♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training: |||

Skill:

*Intelligence:10

*Beauty: 2

*Social: 4

Weight: 69lb.

G: 2

User: JOHN

Name: Mary

Hunger:♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥

Taining: |||||||

Skill:

*Funny:52

*Beauty:23

*Spiritual:15

Weight: 47lb.

G: 2

User: JOHN

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, nothing's really going on right now. But I just realized that Masktchi is really cute! And if you press C, and she gets close up to the screen she ducks her head kinda showing her shyness.

Well it's 10 o'clock. My tamas are sleep. And I have to go to school tomorrow. ^_^ Not that I hate school, but it's so boring. I'm not challenged AT ALL! Anyway one of these I might try bringing my tama out of my locker during recess.

I just wanted to say that on ALL of my posts, to get my REAL time just add an hour. Some how my time was messed up. I need to get that fixed.

Hey I was reading my earlier log post. And I realized that I've excelled my goal of 3+ posts per day that I set on Nov 26th. So now I'm raising it to 4+ posts. Eventually it will go up some more.

Another new feature. Schedule! Here is my first schedule.

Dec.1 - At 12AM Amy will be 5 and at 12:30AM Mary will be 5 too.

Dec.2 - In the morning I'll change the time so The Matchmaker will come. Hopefully I'll remember to use the Matchmaker ''cheat'' so I'll get a boy and a girl and eventually mate them.

That's all I've planned for now.

I just realized that, with my two tamas, I can have two types of reproduction alternating between generations. Kinda like mosses. The first, Type A - I have a boy tama on one either V4 or V4.5. And a girl on the other and eventually they mate. Type B - I have two of the same gender. I raise them both to adults, get the Matchmaker, and use the Mathchmaker cheat to get opposite gender babies. And the cycle goes back to Type A. So every odd generation is A, every even is B. Now if I don't do the matchmaker cheat right this system might fail. So wish me luck. ^_^

Mary got a job at the preschool, counting children. :mimitchi: Amy applied for some but was rejected too many times. :huh:

I went to tamatown. And I visited Amy's dad. ;) He gave me a chest! I bother putting in the logout code 'cause I didn't do anything else.

I've been studing ''The Matchmaker Cheat'' because Amy and Mary are getting married via Matchmaker in the morning. ;)

I messed my schedule up. Tomorrow they'll marry, not today.

Hey, Mary and Amy got the Matchmaker and mated. Now I have a boy and girl, when the parents leave the cycle continues.

The parents left yesterday. Now I have a girl , Jill, a Puchitchi, and a boy, Tommy, a Hitodetchi . They evolved last night into toddlers. They should evolve again tonight.

Sorry I have not been posting. Here's an update: While Jill evolved on time, Tommy was left unattended to long :D , got, sick and died :D . However that was days ago. Now I have two adults, Jill, is a universal like her mom, and she looks like a hamster thing. James, my new V4.5 tama, is now a healthy UraMametchi. On Saturday they (hopefully) should mate.

Hey, over 200 posts thanks for rading my log, chicos and chicas( boys and girls). :D

Hey I was reading my earlier log post. And I realized that I've excelled my goal of 3+ posts per day that I set on Nov 26th. So now I'm raising it to 4+ posts. Eventually it will go up some more.
I'm not going to set goals for posting anymore, I'll just post as much as I can.

Hey they married early. Today! Now I have two baby boys, Jake and Dilan, the parents should leave in about 24 unpaused hours.

Latest posts

Back